PDA

Просмотр полной версии : And you are able to do or make nyxes?

N
10.12.2004, 07:51
I am not able. But I feel, that it is necessary to learn. Can will prompt from what to begin and whether in general it is real? In the summer my relative should make a course of 10 nyxes, but to the doctor will not address opportunities. So it is necessary to get out.

rain
11.12.2004, 21:36
Is better first learn to open ampoules. I while experience was not typed or collected all arms or hand to myself cut. And nyxes to do or make not difficultly. Have collected a syringe, have typed or collected a medicine from an ampoule, HAVE let out or HAVE released AIR FROM the SYRINGE, and then kolim. Nyxes are done or made in top naruzhnjuju a quarter of a breech (for intramuscular injections). Well we stretch or we drag out a skin and FAST movement of an arm or a hand we enter a needle. A medicine kolim slowly!

The truth
16.12.2004, 18:39
Before entering a needle a finger quickly press another polovinku, the person will weaken muscles and the nyxis will be not such morbid

Na - has not entered
21.12.2004, 12:13
And as a syringe to hold, when I prick. Or can be will thrust all over again easier a needle, and then itself gprits attach....? Only here is how to be with air then?

Marijka
22.12.2004, 14:29
I, I am able to do or make nyxes. Has learned to do or make, when it was treated with the husband.

On oranges trained. The main thing to stick a needle completely and quickly, but not pressing it or her depth and there and then to let in a medicine, but already slowly. If a needle to stick not completely at an admission or intake of a medicine the arm or hand will shiver and it will be sick. And in general it is not terrible, but is certainly awfully disturbing.

The visitor
02.01.2005, 17:01
On oranges?!) it is idea. At home I shall train!)

Na has not entered
08.01.2005, 15:36
On oranges?!) it is idea. At home I shall train!)

_
18.01.2005, 11:35
I am able. It is not complex or difficult. The main thing, in a sciatic nerve to not get. And that will paralyse or paralyzes

IriskaS
31.01.2005, 13:06
Set of a medicine:

The syringe and needle should be new or properly sterilized.

If you use a preparation in a blister or bleb, extend plunzher a syringe on the volume peer to volume of a preparation which you will use, enter a needle into a blister or bleb through rubber kryshechku and press on plunzher, letting out or releasing air in a blister or bleb. Having reached the extremity or end, turn or turn over a blister or bleb upside down and slowly extend plunzher, involving a preparation in a syringe up to the necessary quantity or amount. Then extend a needle from a blister or bleb.

If you use a preparation in an ampoule, insert a needle into the open ampoule and involve a preparation in a syringe up to the necessary quantity or amount, then take out a needle from an ampoule.

On the bill derzhanija a syringe:

Keeping a syringe as a pencil, enter a needle into a place of a nyxis one fast pressing.

IriskaS
08.02.2005, 08:01
Yes, still:

Having turned a needle up, knock on walls of a syringe to get rid of blisters or blebs of air which could remain on internal walls of the cylinder. In some cases if Solutio oleosa is used, it can borrow or occupy minutes fifteen. When all blisters or blebs will rise to a needle, cautiously press on plunzher so that the preparation has started to leave a needle. Wipe a place of an injection vatkoj, moistened by alcohol.

Sunflower
14.02.2005, 10:04
Do not worry, it is not complex or difficult. We too with the husband were treated, so he has quickly mastered, I only typed or collected to him in a syringe. Now disposable both syringes and needles, they acute so will enter without problems. And study indeed on oranges and on rigid pillows. The main thing to type or collect, not passage, and that medicine at times dear or expensive, it is a pity Well and hygiene, certainly, to wash arms or hand to not forget, yes to grease to the priest with all the heart alcohol

neumeha
14.02.2005, 13:00
What will be, if air has got at an intramuscular injection?

rain
14.02.2005, 14:14
A little-not terribly! And at injections in the priest it practically has no value or meaning;importance

_
26.02.2005, 09:14
If small volume, I advise a syringe for diabetics. He is more dear or expensive, but the needle is more thin.

_
15.03.2005, 04:21
What will be, if air has got at an intramuscular injection?

Will hurt or be ill;be sick.

N
23.03.2005, 11:30
All responded many thanks. It is necessary to try or taste only all in practice. I hope all it will turn out)

Aglaja
06.04.2005, 07:23
All responded many thanks. It is necessary to try or taste only all in practice. I hope all it will turn out)

When you will do or make a nyxis when you will already thrust a needle pull shchprits hardly back for the handle. Here is how -in you enter, a current on yourself... And if the blood in shchprits does not go... Then already do or make... Whether It is checked papala you in a vessel.

Then necessarily do or make in the top right angle priests... Divide polupopie into 4 parts mentally and do or make in the top right part

Has understood?

Then now all ampoules are already made so, that them to fracture easily!!! If it is necessary, I shall explain as

That else... Yes all like... And, yes, a needle up to the extremity or end do not thrust! On 3/4, it is no more...

And more, obezbalivajushchie do or make quickly, and vitamins slowly... And td.

N
30.04.2005, 08:03
Explain please how to fracture ampoules. And more: what will be if I shall get in a vessel and I shall enter a medicine not having checked up?

DeLux
06.07.2005, 03:02
The edge should be, or buy or purchase will have, on krainy a case a knife to make a cut on a circle, and breaks off easily.

If to do or make a nyxis in a soft place there there are no greater or big vessels, it is not necessary are afraid. The most important, air from a syringe to let out or release.