PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Spiral

A.R.
08.10.2004, 15:01
Tell or Say please, whether it is possible to put a spiral up to sorts or labors.

_
14.11.2004, 09:16
Rachka you are not afraid?

The visitor
17.11.2004, 09:04
Rachka you are not afraid?

I simply know the woman at which 10 years there is a spiral and any rachka (fie fie).

I am not going to to put. Simply I am or be interested.

MK
24.11.2004, 16:58
The principle of job of a spiral - fluctuation inside of a uterus with the purpose to not give or allow an egg to be impregnated, will be attached inside of a uterus and to develop pregnancy. It certainly treatment free - but cogitable the simple inhabitant.

And so: spiralka kolebletsja, injures walls - arises vospolenie

- Short moustaches spiralki do not allow to be closed shejke and on this passage to a cavity of the uterus unfriendly bacteria get is too vospolenie.

And so a question for you - whether it is necessary to you?, not given birth or not travailled?

Are ready it is treated for offensive or approach of pregnancy? What % of successful treatment?

Think - solve!

A.P.
03.01.2005, 12:13
The Principle of job of a spiral - fluctuation inside of a uterus with the purpose to not give or allow an egg to be impregnated, will be attached inside of a uterus and to develop pregnancy. It certainly treatment free - but cogitable the simple inhabitant.

And so: spiralka kolebletsja, injures walls - arises vospolenie

- Short moustaches spiralki do not allow to be closed shejke and on this passage to a cavity of the uterus unfriendly bacteria get is too vospolenie.

And so a question for you - whether it is necessary to you?, not given birth or not travailled?

Are ready it is treated for offensive or approach of pregnancy? What % of successful treatment?

Think - solve!

Thanks big for the answer. I really am not going to to put a spiral up to sorts or labors. It was simply interesting to me to know why it is impossible. I shall know now, thanks.

The woman-doctor
05.02.2005, 02:04
And., basically, not given birth or not travailled put spirals. But it is undesirable... It agree with the previous statements.

Olena
06.07.2005, 00:55
I had 3 years Swedish multiload, like she specially for not given birth or not travailled. Any problems special has not noticed. Here only to put it or her was more sick than given birth or travailled. And have pulled out for 3 seconds, even oh to tell or say was not in time. One was not pleasant - botched work after monthly, but also at given birth or travailled girlfriends often such problem with a spiral arose.