PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Peritonitis and solderings

arancia
07.05.2005, 05:42
On US have found out, that ovaries are soldered to a uterus. In the childhood (2 years) has transferred or carried operation on a peritonitis. The doctor has told or said, that that ovaries are soldered to a uterus is a consequence of operation. The question - such state of affairs always testifies to an obstruction of pipes? Never was problems with, all is always regular and without pains (well, unless in the first day a uterus "noet"). Who had such operation or an appendicitis - as you became pregnant, or with laparoj? We with the husband try or taste, the truth not so activly, already couple of months. The doctor has told or said still to try or taste, if still it will not turn out to pair or steam cycles, we shall do or make GSG and if solderings in pipes will be lapara will be found out... (very much it would not be desirable, but, maybe, will have...)

G
09.05.2005, 22:40
At me recently on US too have revealed jaichnmk soldered to matke.ranshe such not bylo.nashli hlamidii.lechu.a solderings necessarily will? Terribly, it would be desirable kiddies

arancia
13.05.2005, 19:44
The pancake, at last though someone has responded! (though is better we would meet in other topic...) . More shortly, business is so. At least to me so has told or said gine. That when do or make operations in the field of a peritoneum - solderings - the phenomenon almost inevitable. I.e. we shall admit or allow, the ovary is soldered to a uterus. For certain pipes "do not lay" as it is necessary. They can be - or the unusual sinuous form with flexures, or, adherent or adhesive process was passed or took place and on them. If you "do or make" the child nearby years, and at all of you is normal with hormones, infections and so forth it is recommended GSG - check of permeability of pipes. If appear are impassable - hi lapara. But then narozhaesh a soccer team. At me actually svekor - the doctor. Has told or said, to us with the husband " children or guys, not ss... Those, all will be zyko ". The day after tomorrow I go to surrender on an infection, and on Saturday on hormones. I simply very much would not like to begin all this crap with GSG, laparoj... So it would be desirable to be to fathers-in-law for a Sunday dinner and to tell or say, that a pier, it, the daddy and mum, at us that... Updating will be...

Baba Manya
24.05.2005, 03:00
Aransija even if pipes are not hammered tightly if they are braided in a ball, most likely on them there will not pass or will not take place an ootid. And at you it from both parties or sides, or only with one? Successfully to become pregnant generally enough one healthy pipe. You have a chance to perform operation, to restore pipes. Or you can EKO directly do or make.

The visitor
28.05.2005, 06:20
Consult to other doctors about GSG - from it or her gidrosalpingsy in pipes are formed or an infection often bring. Then it interferes even EKO. At strong adherent or adhesive process in a small basin the laparoscopy is recommended and right after it or her within 3 months to become pregnant, because then again solderings are formed.

If pregnancy is not present - to wait for a miracle or at once EKO.

The Pancake, at last though someone has responded! (though is better we would meet in other topic...) . More shortly, business is so. At least to me so has told or said gine. That when do or make operations in the field of a peritoneum - solderings - the phenomenon almost inevitable. I.e. we shall admit or allow, the ovary is soldered to a uterus. For certain pipes "do not lay" as it is necessary. They can be - or the unusual sinuous form with flexures, or, adherent or adhesive process was passed or took place and on them. If you "do or make" the child nearby years, and at all of you is normal with hormones, infections and so forth it is recommended GSG - check of permeability of pipes. If appear are impassable - hi lapara. But then narozhaesh a soccer team. At me actually svekor - the doctor. Has told or said, to us with the husband " children or guys, not ss... Those, all will be zyko ". The day after tomorrow I go to surrender on an infection, and on Saturday on hormones. I simply very much would not like to begin all this crap with GSG, laparoj... So it would be desirable to be to fathers-in-law for a Sunday dinner and to tell or say, that a pier, it, the daddy and mum, at us that... Updating will be...

G
02.06.2005, 10:50
What horror. I till a marriage thought that does not happen to pregnancy of problems, or only as a last resort. But it is similar not so. Full familiar with such problems. At me except for an inflammation now from chlamydias dysfunction of ovaries put, it is similar with garmonami problems. It is time to give birth or travail already, I feel I shall run about on doctors and farewell money.

arancia
05.07.2005, 23:16
The woman Attracting, whether but in fact it is necessary to learn or find out all over again how much or as far as they are braided and braided in general, therefore and do or make GSG... Me fractures to wait, type couple of months of assays and mistakes or errors... The Doctor has told or said somehow vaguely, I, to tell the truth now do not remember precisely - they are soldered absolutely or simply is too close to a uterus. Most prikolnoe what since time of operation has passed or has taken place 30 years while I grew, whether could resolve somehow all, whether that?

It is visible at a forum is not present such malicious peritonitchits... (thanks God, certainly) which could tell as at them there were business or affairs...