PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Herpes I ili II tipa...??? Kto jivet s etoy problemoy?

Elvirchik
19.05.2005, 17:13
Dobrogo dnay vam sutok! I ne znauy podnimali li vi etu temu uje ili net. No mne interesno. Est li te kto jivet s Herpes (Gerpes) virusom I ili II tipa, t.e. Virusom Prostogo Gerpesa (prostuda na gubax) ili Virusom Polovogo (Genetalnogo) gerpesa. Kto kak boretsay s etim virusom? Kto chto delaet chto bi predotvratit ego poayvlenie? est ' li kto uje rojal rebenka imay Polovoy (Genetalniy) gerpes? Chto mojete posovetovat ili porecomendovat? Naskolko veroaytnos', chto pri sdache analizov rezultat bil pravilnim i to chto 2 virusa naxodytsay vnutri organizma? Kakova veroaytnost ' oshibki? Budu rada obsheniuy.

Ell
22.05.2005, 05:10
At me for example each time as I shall be chilled on labiums is jumped out with cold. zamuchalas with this infection, forces are not present more. I try to take care from pereeohlazhdenija. That and to you I advise...

The otolaryngologist
24.05.2005, 12:18
It is meaningful to address to the immunologist and to hand over the analysis on the immune status. If necessary it or him to correct. After correction of the immune status relapses become more rare or infrequent. Since herpes - one of the most typical attributes of malfunctions in immune system.

The woman-doctor
26.05.2005, 20:24
Hello.

I have correctly understood, what displays at you are not present, but the analysis on both of herpes positive?

Most likely, to you did or made the analysis of a blood on antibodies to herpes I and II. The majority of people collided or faced with herpes and have these antibodies. If your immunity strong enough also was displays of herpes never it is possible to forget about it or this easy.

Or you speak about displays or analysis PTSR from a vagina on herpes? Explain.

Maayan
28.05.2005, 06:25
Well I live with herpes 2 types. At mena only the first display was awful, and since then more nothing was (or was, but as soon as I smeared zoviraksom all passed or took place) Vobshchem I can not tell or say, that at present the herpes disturb me. Children at me still are not present, I am am disturbed certainly with a combination of a herpes and pregnancy, but hope, that all will be good. Did not know, that there is an analysis on a virus of herpes.

The woman-doctor, tell or say please, cesarean in my case inevitably or it will be possible to give birth or travail usual by

Elvirchik
29.05.2005, 06:35
Kogda bila na prieme u ginekologa delala polniy analiz na vse HIV, Vse STD (Polovie infekcii), na rak matki i t.d. tak vot analiz pokazal chto u menay Herpes I a takje II tipa virusi. Na gubax ranshe recidivi bili pochti kajdiy mecayc, no seychas I piu vitamini, zanimaus sportom, a takje maju piu genetichekiy zamenitel Valtrex i kogda chuvstvuy chto na gubax mojet poayvitsay eta zaraza maju ee kremom Abreva. Vot eto menay i spasaet uje neskoko mecaycev podrayd. Proayvlenie Genetalnogo Herpesa nikogda ne bilo, poetomu menay i udivil analiz. Est veraoytnost ' chto analiz bil neveren. ne pomnu tochno no skoree vsego brali krov na labaratornoe isledovanie. Pri Herpese I tipa, prostudi na gubax, mojet li ona bit na desnax ili ayzike, no ne gubax? Kakie eshe est meri po profilaktiki? Naskolko veroaytnost ' chto mne pridetsay delat kesarevo? Spasibo vam zaranee.

The woman-doctor
30.05.2005, 22:17
Well I live with herpes 2 types. At mena only the first display was awful, and since then more nothing was (or was, but as soon as I smeared zoviraksom all passed or took place) Vobshchem I can not tell or say, that at present the herpes disturb me. Children at me still are not present, I am am disturbed certainly with a combination of a herpes and pregnancy, but hope, that all will be good. Did not know, that there is an analysis on a virus of herpes.

The woman-doctor, tell or say please, cesarean in my case inevitably or it will be possible to give birth or travail usual by

Hello.

At all the fact, that you should do or make cesarean. Simply during pregnancy it will be necessary to supervise.. And if the exacerbation will be closer to sorts or labors then it can be the indication to cesarean. I speak it only about genital herpes.

So be not adjusted or not set up absolutely.

Success

The woman-doctor
03.06.2005, 23:40
Kogda bila na prieme u ginekologa delala polniy analiz na vse HIV, Vse STD (Polovie infekcii), na rak matki i t.d. tak vot analiz pokazal chto u menay Herpes I a takje II tipa virusi. Na gubax ranshe recidivi bili pochti kajdiy mecayc, no seychas I piu vitamini, zanimaus sportom, a takje maju piu genetichekiy zamenitel Valtrex i kogda chuvstvuy chto na gubax mojet poayvitsay eta zaraza maju ee kremom Abreva. Vot eto menay i spasaet uje neskoko mecaycev podrayd. Proayvlenie Genetalnogo Herpesa nikogda ne bilo, poetomu menay i udivil analiz. Est veraoytnost ' chto analiz bil neveren. ne pomnu tochno no skoree vsego brali krov na labaratornoe isledovanie. Pri Herpese I tipa, prostudi na gubax, mojet li ona bit na desnax ili ayzike, no ne gubax? Kakie eshe est meri po profilaktiki? Naskolko veroaytnost ' chto mne pridetsay delat kesarevo? Spasibo vam zaranee.

Hello.

The herpes II unessentially should be genital. It is already proved, that both of a virus can meet, both on genitals, and on labiums and a mucous mouth.

The herpes can be and in a mouth.

If the exacerbation of herpes will not be closer to sorts or labors.. And the virus cesarean to do or make will not be found in a vagina is not necessary.

At the same time during pregnancy it will be necessary to drink vitamins, to pierce, maybe, an immunoglobulin, etc.

Most likely, the analysis correct.

To treat properly, I agree, that it is necessary to descend or go to the immunologist and good to the virologist who specializes on a virus of herpes. Then it will be possible to make detailed analyses and to solve about prophylaxis and treatment.

Success

Ell
07.06.2005, 20:36
Spasibo bolshoe, za konsultacii!!!

Maayan
10.06.2005, 14:29
[quote = " the Woman-doctor

The herpes can be and in a mouth.

[/quote]

What horror At me for the last couple of months already second time what that rashes in a throat For the first time my family doctor has told or said, that anything there is not present, well good, itself has passed or has taken place. Now again poured out. I already have suspicions, what is it herpes. Tomorrow again I go to the doctor.

And what to do or make if it really herpes of a throat And how to prevent its or his occurrence

The otolaryngologist
11.06.2005, 23:12
To debug immune system.

Maayan
13.06.2005, 22:03
To debug immune system.

And as it seemed to Me, that all by way of

The otolaryngologist
05.07.2005, 11:23
As that's all right, if recurring or relapsing gerpeticheskaja an infection - one of "signals" of the lowered immunity. To learn or find out, whether all by way of and what to do or make it is necessary to go to the immunologist, to hand over the analysis on the immune status and korektirovat if it is required. In scientific research institute kozhvenboleznej, for example, consultation of the immunologist - neotemlemaja a part of treatment retsidivirueshchego herpes. But do or make it or her in many places, it is better - in institute immunnologii and allergologies.