PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The next question about hormonal tablets

The visitor
10.12.2004, 01:31
I already couple of days back on "Intimal" asked a question on existing agents of contraception. But here has decided something to specify here. I shall repeat the situation.

I drink contraceptive tablets. The doctor (not the gynecologist) has told or said, that it is harmful to me. That at me a hormonal failure and an organism it is necessary to learn or teach to develop or produce hormones in enough independently, instead of to enter them from the outside. Otherwise the organism can get used, and when I shall stop to drink tablets, to not renew development or manufacture of hormones. And then there will be even greater or big problems.

Tell or Say, please, the probability of such situation is how much great? Really, really, to tablets there can be an accustoming? The matter is that for me at present it is the most convenient and comprehensible way of preservation and to refuse it or him it would not be desirable, but if such consequences are possible or probable...

The visitor
19.12.2004, 13:29
Well, please... The Woman-doctor, DeLux.... Somebody!!! Respond

DeLux
02.01.2005, 09:50
To WHAT ATTRIBUTES the DOCTOR HAS defined or determined YOUR HORMONAL FAILURE?

The visitor
04.01.2005, 00:26
I not the doctor, me am complex or difficult to tell or say. Probably, the core was that the cycle at me was leveled only on tablets. Before was absolutely irregular, monthly could be absent for 3 months. He saw results of gynecologic inspection. He many years observes not only me, but also my mum, speaks, that at me a heredity not the best is in this respect possible or probable, there are still any moments to which I do not give value or meaning;importance but which are in the doctor.

DeLux
24.01.2005, 02:20
It seems to me is necessary to try to make a break of a cycle on 3 then it becomes clear as the organism reacts to tablets if again there will be delays and appreciable then it is better to refuse tablets if will be with small skachami (day 3-4) then it is not necessary otkazyvatsja, especially, if this way so approaches or suits and it is convenient.

Oxik
07.02.2005, 17:31
It seems to Me is necessary to try to make a break of a cycle on 3 then it becomes clear as the organism reacts to tablets if again there will be delays and appreciable then it is better to refuse tablets if will be with small skachami (day 3-4) then it is not necessary otkazyvatsja, especially, if this way so approaches or suits and it is convenient.

Ya kak-to reshila sdelat pereriv i y menya mesyachnie nikak ne nachinalis (proshlo 2 mesyazca). V itoge vrach vipisal mne kaki-eo 2 tabletki chtobi mesyachnie nachalis. Posle etogo ya prosto srazy vostanovila priem OK. Vrach voobshe ydivilsya zachem ya reshila pereriv delat (zagranizcey eto ne prinyato)...... Tak chto eto znachit chto y menya privikanie????!!!!!

DeLux
08.02.2005, 20:54
Quite probably, as accustoming.

Oxik
16.02.2005, 09:50
Quite probably, as accustoming.

YZCASSSSSSSS! Che delat?????

DeLux
22.02.2005, 01:46
Then to make a break on a half-year, if the same problem will be only to refuse

Oxik
16.03.2005, 11:30
Then to make a break on a half-year, if the same problem will be only to refuse

Ya hochy cherez 1.5 godika voobshe zavyazivat s etim delom! Pora bi yzce o baby podymat.... Mozcet yzce podozcdat???? V lyubom slychae na proverki hozcy - vse normalno. Mozcet mne kakie-to spezcialnie analizi nado sdat????

DeLux
26.03.2005, 20:33
And know, it seems to me if already about bebike reflect, just and it is time a break on pol-year to make, and there as it will turn out.

And about additional analyses is to ZHenshchine-to the doctor, I in this business not the master. I all more on tablets.

The woman-doctor
05.07.2005, 06:47
For the beginning to make a break and to hand over analyses on hormones.