PDA

Просмотр полной версии : That who wears lenses!

~nebesnaja
06.03.2005, 07:36
Girls has bought or purchased yesterday lenses..... Has not accustomed yet to them..... I feel them why toju

, It seems to me so should not be.... Here symyj the edge or territory of a lens is felt when eyes move! What sensations at you were when you have dressed or endow the first time of a lens?

Idigidra
10.03.2005, 02:40
Taaakss. And we have dressed or endow that them correctly??????

To be felt it is exact should not.

anais
13.03.2005, 22:46
If you only for the first time feel them, likely it is not terrible. Can, simply new sensation.

And in general, to be felt should not. I feel the only in the extremity or end of day when strongly ustali, and lenses it would be desirable to remove or take off eyes.

~nebesnaja
20.03.2005, 13:26
I have correctly dressed them... In general only first time has bought or purchased them.... Never wore earlier! Yesterday when first time has dressed was more sensitive..... But the doctor has told or said that is necessary every day on an hour more longly them to wear and chuvstvovatsja will not be in due course!

oin
23.03.2005, 06:54
I have correctly dressed them... In general only first time has bought or purchased them.... Never wore earlier! Yesterday when first time has dressed was more sensitive..... But the doctor has told or said that is necessary every day on an hour more longly them to wear and chuvstvovatsja will not be in due course!

Yes it while gas perceives a lens as an alien or a foreign body is normal. First on an hour wear, then increase or enlarge time. Necessarily disinfect every week, drip eyes spets.kapljami which in a set are on sale also all it will be normal. Lenses I wear 6 years. As I shall recollect as privkala to them so I shall shudder. brrrr

Idigidra
28.03.2005, 13:10

And whence you know, what have dressed or endow correctly??

I half a year somewhere natsepljalja their internal party or side sometimes.

Tigercat
04.04.2005, 15:30
When dress linzochku necessarily track or look after, that she was as piala the form, i.e. edges or territories not lowered or omitted slightly. It means correctly dress, the lens is not turned out inside out.

Well also will get used on the sly, it is usual in couple of days do not feel a lens already, well it individually. I a year of a lens a burden. Success!

~nebesnaja
11.04.2005, 19:38
Yes I under the form looked... Inside out she as a plateau.... And on the correct party or side semicircular!

Tigercat
16.04.2005, 23:59
Yes I under the form looked... Inside out she as a plateau.... And on the correct party or side semicircular!

Well means that's all right, use, IMHO it is more convenient than glasses or spots...

jasmi_
17.04.2005, 19:13
The reasons different can be. Can, simply have not got used, sensations unusual. Can, lenses do not approach or suit you. We in shops have an option: allow to wear free of charge week that you were precisely defined or determined, whether lenses approach or suit you. And only after that reserve in the company.

Still there can be such feature, as incorrectly picked up size (diameter). If too big, the lens "floats" in an eye, that is is slightly displaced at blinking. Slishkm small - pressure is felt.

Vadinka
26.04.2005, 15:40
Too it seems to me, that a dyscomfort at you it is simple because you have not got used to them yet. Though sometimes unpleasant sensations happen from the got mote. But then not simply dyscomfort and so hurts the eyes, that a lens it is necessary to remove and wash out or take out and wash out it urgently. I think, that at you with lenses that's all right, shortly get used.

Kljukvik
29.04.2005, 09:16
New lenses have a seat on eyes within 40 minutes if are picked up correctly and any diskonforta should not be. Probably, to you have incorrectly picked up lenses. The doctor checked, how lenses have sat down or lodge approximately?

CECTPA
04.05.2005, 20:58
I from the first did not feel them

Omega
10.05.2005, 06:49
Generally, the lens on an eye should not be felt. For the first time, in any. You correctly it or her have put on or allocate time, is possible or probable, that you do not accept these lenses. Try or taste others. Other firm or other validity. Variants the sea.

Tigercat
15.05.2005, 08:37
All individually. At me to the girlfriend of a lens selected and then looked they have sat down or lodge or not, all was by way of, and she peerly first time felt all of them. Kontaktolog has told or said that at it or her any hypersensitive eyes and in some days the dyscomfort has passed or has taken place. And it is valid now it's OK.

Tehhi
23.05.2005, 03:46
Heavenly, all normul I wear lenses of month three already - the first days a little bit felt. Without a dyscomfort, simply if to listen to sensations - slightly from above on edges or territories. Days through five has passed or has taken place

Milen
05.07.2005, 04:56
I wear lenses of 7 years. When vpervyj time has dressed, too felt them somewhere week, and has then ceased to feel and. The eye should get used.