PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About reception of hormonal tablets.

The squabbler
02.09.2004, 16:29
Explain, what for it is necessary to do or make breaks in reception of oral contraceptives in 21 day for 7 days. The ovulation does not occur or happen during receptions of tablets as I understand. Means, it not a menses, and menstrualnopodobnye allocation. What for they are necessary? Why it is impossible to accept tablets without interruption?

Foxes onka
24.09.2004, 15:03
And why register antibiotics on 1, for example, to a tablet 2 times a day within 5 days, instead of at once all packing unitary?

You it is concrete that confuses in a 7-day's break? The contraceptive effect is saved, but without tablets. Monthly - the phenomenon of cyclic, 28 days - an intermediate-term cycle. Generally in the summary in contraceptives all is usually detailed is painted: what hormones when to drink, how much days, during what time of day it is better.

xa
24.10.2004, 12:21
If there is no ovulation accordingly there is no ootid (if I correctly understand). But endometry probably all peerly accrues or increases, and consequently it or he should be deduced or removed from an organism. A unique natural way - monthly...

But it is my theory, doctors the homeric laughter from it or her proberyot can also...

Felicidad
04.01.2005, 01:53
If there is no ovulation accordingly there is no ootid (if I correctly understand). But endometry probably all peerly accrues or increases, and consequently it or he should be deduced or removed from an organism. A unique natural way - monthly...

But it is my theory, doctors the homeric laughter from it or her proberyot can also...

Your theory is correct!

X-trim
05.07.2005, 04:40

It agree, the layer should be updated