PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Disturbance of flora after antibiotics. The woman-doctor!!!

Timka
03.11.2004, 02:33
Help or Assist, rescue or save, I beg.

Problem such: has passed or has taken place course of treatment by strong antibiotics from ureoplazmy in the summer. All was normal, nothing disturbed.

And here now, already during mejastsa, disturbs unpleasant has begun to smell, excuse, THEREFROM. Superfluous times will be not not spoken about personal hygiene by me.

And so, thought, this can again bjaka has emerged. Has handed over once again all analyses. Result - all is pure or clean, any infections. But the smell and has not ceased to pursue me. The doctor has told or said, that I have brought down to myself all microflora.

So it is strange, I was treated in the summer, all was excellent or different. Though has recollected - there was then a thrush. And it or her has safely cured.

Really it pravda-the broken or disturbed microflora and a smell unpleasant because of it or this???

How vostanovit it or her??? What to do or make???

_
06.12.2004, 00:52
After antibiotics, well to restore flora and an intestine and a vagina, and it is better during. For the night of well suppository with bifidumbakterinom and more than milk or dairy products containing bifidobakterii.

The woman-doctor
18.12.2004, 10:09
Usual smear handed over? What shows?

Timka
03.01.2005, 09:11
Unfortunately, on arms or hand to me nitsego have not given

The doctor me has assured, that all analyses - horshie.

And a level of leucocytes: 3-5

And in tservikalno the channel: 10-15

The woman-doctor
05.01.2005, 06:52
Simply in a smear except for leucocytes still it is possible look or see floru-in norm or rate she should to be bacillary..

Timka
24.01.2005, 23:24
The woman-doctor

And here - he really is considered this level of leucocytes normal???

Well, I shall go I shall hand over such mazochek.

Thanks you!!!

The woman-doctor
05.07.2005, 00:47
Yes, normal.