PDA

Просмотр полной версии : kontratseptichesky an adhesive tape

Yantarka
08.11.2004, 00:21
Before me was acutely there was a question of preservation.

Short basically here in what: to drink or to not drink tablets? To drink to me it would not be desirable - in the first forgetful I, in votoryh... As that I do not trust etioj chemistry in my organism...

Not so long ago have appeared kontratsepticheskie adhesive tapes. For example here such: EVRA (EVRA)

http: // www.orthoevra.com/index_splitter.html

There can be who that them already used or going to? Also what you in general about it or this think?

Thanks for answers

DeLux
14.12.2004, 21:23
Well if concerning "chemistry", she. And so - a piece for forgetful.

Tehhi
06.02.2005, 01:23
JAntarka, chemistry precisely same

I spoke with the gynecologist, she has told or said, that the adhesive tape is inconvenient that practically constantly there are lungs of allocation (botched work). Somehow it is connected in allocation of hormones in an organism I do not remember precisely. But the short imeno is those - all the month long is a little bit smeared

Put a daily reminder on phone " the Tablet! ". Include or switch on reception in ezhevecherny ritual - to clean a teeth, to get or start an alarm clock, to eat a tablet...

Yantarka
03.07.2005, 23:48
In that case, if the same chemistry also all by-effects similar, are not present?... Among them and one of most most - a gain in weight..