PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Regional odontology

Milen
26.02.2005, 12:02
It was always treated in paid clinic.

But the tooth has now broken and it is necessary to treat urgently.

Problems with the finance also it is necessary to go to a regional stomatologic out-patient department.

The truth now speak, like there do or make much better than earlier.

Here I wish to learn or find out from you - who is treated in regional clinics and what responses.

Whether here I wish svetootverzhdajushchuju to put a seal-do there such seals?

foxik
02.03.2005, 23:32
Milen, in no event! Never!!! Borrow or Occupy at native, familiar and unfamiliar, the current do not go to district. There sit or old men at whom arms or hand shiver or probationers from institutes to an expert or a practice passing or taking place. You would like to be experimental? I once pobyla. To me then 15 years were. Has come to treat a tooth. And me have told or said, that so all is started, that it is necessary to pull out. Hurted or was ill;was sick terribly, therefore I have agreed. To me it or him have removed, and the nightmare has then begun in general. It was found out, that "doctor" not nerves has removed all... More shortly - horror!!! And there was a young probationer, and the doctor who series is obliged to be - had dinner (though neuverena, that if he would be series, something would change). And then to me it was necessary to give all the first earned money to doctors normal, that they to me sdelil zubik which does not differ from the original... But, a pancake, in a district clinic I after that a leg or foot!!! And I shall advise nobody!!!

foxik
08.03.2005, 17:45
... Whether Here I wish svetootverzhdajushchuju to put a seal-do there such seals?

Oh, so has become angry, when has recollected these doctors that has forgotten to answer a question In occasion of seals - there them do or make, a current it is necessary to learn or find out from what materials. Because it is usual in regional polikniki do not deliver an import material, and cheap Polish or our seals of sense to put is not present, probably...

xa
14.03.2005, 21:34
I in rajonoj to an out-patient department zubik have cured so, that for all life have remembered!!! Vrachiha has removed nerves, has filled in a tooth with a time or temporary seal (I by a youth of years did not distinguish them) and with quiet soul has sent me home! The Pier, I have made all! A tooth now as new! In general, I have lost a tooth...

Estee
18.03.2005, 05:21
I do not know about Moscow - at us in a free-of-charge odontology not simply to take talonchik + from them the cheapest materials.

And we have, say, a usual district clinic - the therapist, all rest, and the stomatologist. And there is a regional stomatologic out-patient department - she paid, but not so, and materials there every possible are. We paid for a seal and treatment in 3-5 times less, than in private or individual clinic.

- =Anka =-
23.03.2005, 18:29
If and to go in regional, nada all over again to learn or find out what there the doctor better (to them usually zapist for some months forward) then to make the way or break through to it or him;them and to suggest to make to you zubik not through cash department + " small compensation " then all will be ok!

All depends that of the doctor. And in regional is good, a current about it or this the nobility it is necessary.

I so went under the reference familiar familiar with znakomimi friends...... maminoj girlfriends.... More shortly mum to me has told about vrachihu in one regional l-. It was necessary to approach or suit to her and to tell or say that I has come from such.. And I in this l- dazh have not been written down. She bystrenko has organized a lime card, has named the price. Has made all och well, with good stuff, cheaply.

And here recently we with MCH stalknulis with such problem: at it or him the wisdom tooth began to grow incorrectly and around all has swelled strongly, the temperature has risen up to 39 there was it on Saturday in the evening. We have started to run on all paid clinics in district, there for certain everyone will make that!! On that they and paid, that will make everything, a current it is more to expose the bill and do or make usually well!!

Not here that was

WITH ONE PAID CLINIC TO US HAVE NOT HELPED or ASSISTED, REFERRING THAT THE EXPERT IS NECESSARY!!

Have as a result sent us in any litsevo- the center in the emergency help.

- =Anka =-
27.03.2005, 23:53
In general to go in regional (city) l-

It is necessary zat to to go itself

Otherwise will make a large number what the hell, still after that it is necessary to give all the best in paid.

Milen
03.04.2005, 21:42
Clearly!

If I shall not find there hooshego under the reference of the doctor I-shall go to paid

Something a tooth the became a pity to me

foxik
09.04.2005, 04:08
... Something a tooth the became a pity to me

Correctly! And then your teeth will be grateful to you!!! Success!

Galink
13.04.2005, 13:23
In general to go in regional (city) l-

It is necessary zat to to go itself

Otherwise will make a large number what the hell, still after that it is necessary to give all the best in paid.

THE CPSU!!!

Have filled a tooth so, that now it is necessary to do or make koronku

Avaricious pays twice!

natus
19.04.2005, 20:16
Item 3

- =Anka =-
24.04.2005, 07:27
Clearly!

If I shall not find there hooshego under the reference of the doctor I-shall go to paid

Something a tooth the became a pity to me

From my friends if who goes in rajonku only under the reference and only is illegal", tk money go only to that doctor, therefore

1) does or makes all qualitatively

2) for the reason that the rate usually fixed does not do or make superfluous that try to impose in paid clinics or cabinets or studies, that not always goes on advantage or benefit

3) service will be not worse than in paid

4) to you will not impose agent which " are on sale only at us.. "

But it does not mean, that it is necessary to break to the first got doctor and suvat to him of money, with the same success it is possible to the sanitary technician instead of stomatolga to go

Marina149
01.05.2005, 17:38
And we in general do not have concept bezplatnaja an odontology

At hospital cash department there is a stomatologic out-patient department in her of the price in 2 times more dearly or expensively than in others (and it after discounts)

elochka
09.05.2005, 07:41
We in a district clinic have a paid cabinet or study. Doctors work the same. That is arms or hand, skill and experience the same.

Here only the EQUIPMENT and MATERIALS different.

We do or make conclusions....

If want that drilled a tooth on antediluvial 812-year to technics or technical equipment and have then covered with cement - welcome in a free-of-charge cabinet or study

Milen
16.05.2005, 07:46
Was yesterday in regional on investigation. To me have advised there the doctor who works only platno.

Svetootverzhdajushchie seals there cost or stand from 1500 tys up to 3500 for 1 tooth.

When I have entered into a cabinet or study (to me in registry have told or said to enter into a cabinet or study and will agree with vrachem) the-doctor this was engaged with the patient. I saw as she works-while she with me spoke a-finger covered or luted a seal in a tooth to the patient and in general having looked or seen on its or her movements inaccurate.... I have left.

Tomorrow I shall go on consultation to the paid doctor I-learn what prices there.

To me it is necessary generally not to make one tooth.

Tomorrow I shall write as descended or went there.

Ines'a
18.05.2005, 17:11
We too do not have concept a free-of-charge odontology for people is more senior 18.

There is a greater or big former state out-patient department (in which at many doctors the personal cabinets or studies) and many the private or individual small out-patient departments, many doctors work couple of days in an out-patient department, couple of days in private or individual small clinics. The prices identical. I go to the concrete doctor.

Milen
31.05.2005, 15:49
Thanks, that you have dissuaded me from a district clinic!

Descended or Went to the paid doctor, the prices have appeared not such terrible, and have made qualitatively!

But if not you I in regional probably have foolishly gone!!

xa
03.07.2005, 17:36
I congratulate with vylechinymi zubkami!!! Now useh we shall bite!