PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Syncopes: rules of behaviour

Adzhika
22.04.2005, 20:46
Greetings to all!

How yourself correctly message when you feel, what just about you will lose consciousness? With me it happens enough often - from any too strong pain (for example, monthly). And yesterday at night something began to prick somewhere under heart. So I very impressionable, began to wind myself, terrible pictures to think out and again nearly have not lost consciousness. Liquid ammonia and an inclination of a head downwards (that the blood has flowed) has helped or assisted to come to itself.

Can you know other ways?

I very much am afraid, that such with me can happen outside of the house, somewhere in the street. One my friend, not having had breakfast, has fallen (a hungry syncope?) it is direct in the street - has regained consciousness through any time itself, without a purse and with the forward teeth beaten out from falling..... (anybody at all has not helped or assisted her)

Oltje
24.04.2005, 23:12
Greetings to all!

How yourself correctly message when you feel, what just about you will lose consciousness? With me it happens enough often - from any too strong pain (for example, monthly). And yesterday at night something began to prick somewhere under heart. So I very impressionable, began to wind myself, terrible pictures to think out and again nearly have not lost consciousness. Liquid ammonia and an inclination of a head downwards (that the blood has flowed) has helped or assisted to come to itself.

Can you know other ways?

I very much am afraid, that such with me can happen outside of the house, somewhere in the street. One my friend, not having had breakfast, has fallen (a hungry syncope?) it is direct in the street - has regained consciousness through any time itself, without a purse and with the forward teeth beaten out from falling..... (anybody at all has not helped or assisted her)

The most important - to cease to wind and calm down itself. To sit down, relax and make a series of deep inspirations, thus trying to think of something abstract. And that, winding itself, is really possible and up to poluobmorochnogo statuses of to wind. I stradju (now it is much less) hypochondriac panic attacks. And so to intimidate itself up to polusmerti to me was in no time. Now I try to be switched at once and attack panic with poluobmorokom at once recedes. Still tea hot helps or assists me. When I feel - ploheet and all freezes inside, there is at once a tea hot to itself do or make. Like also you distract also an organism it is warmed.

You have a predilection to syncopes? Your friend can have any disease, therefore she and has fainted. It is not necessary to try on all on itself. And heart at all people pricks (at me here often enough, even to the cardiologist here went). In 90 % of cases if you are younger than 40 years and congenital defects intimate or cardiac at you are not present, the reason of intimate or cardiac pains - nerves and stress. It not my words, and the cardiologist.

Health to you.

Mura
26.04.2005, 11:10
At me predilection to syncopes in connection with VSD. Well and to wind itself I too I am able about--th as!

I am am helped or assisted by valerian drops (for calm and a relaxation) and Nospanum (removes or takes out vasospasms). And to drink water fine drinks or pharynxes - too calms or abirritates and removes or takes out " komok in a throat ".

Adzhika
27.04.2005, 01:54
Oltje, greetings!

Thanks for advice or councils!

I, really, have a predilection to syncopes. Has somehow lost consciousness after in an out-patient department at me have taken a blood from a finger. The blood has handed over, has left a cabinet or study and has fallen.

And about nerves, you, probably, are right. I recently just am nervous. It would be necessary valerjanku to have a drink that...

Izolda
28.04.2005, 11:17
If in a public place feel that can faint a finger press a point between a upper lip and a nose. To press it is necessary strongly. Helps or assists, it is tested on itself.

Jadzia
02.05.2005, 04:06
I in such cases try to accept horizontal position, and legs or foots to put hardly above that the blood adjoined to a head.

Always a burden with itself the Vietnamese balm "Asterisk" (or analogue). If I feel, that I can lose consciousness, I rub with it or him temples or whisky more soon or even simply I smell. The pungent smell returns to the validity.

julietta
02.05.2005, 23:10
And at me too predilection to syncopes. Happens even because of closeness in the underground or in the lift when to people it is a lot of. I at once start itself to beat on cheeks, but generally is rare that helps or assists, so a burden with myself sal ammoniac.

Thanks all for advice or councils! Only here to accept horizontal position far not always it is possible (or it is possible to not be in time, for example - itself you will fall).

a-rolling
03.05.2005, 21:02
Can address to you to the doctor? It is not normal, what hardly that in obmarok...

Adzhika
05.05.2005, 20:23
Has found interesting clause or article:

Syncopes - that's nothing unusual

Syncopes - business zhitejskoechto such a syncope, know many, alas, not by hearsay. The syncope does not know age or sexual preferences. In a syncope women, both adults, and children fall both men, and. In a syncope fall from a fright, from closeness, from a kind of a blood, from terrible appearance of the small grey mouse or mousy and * 8230;

Fall during pregnancy, during monthly, during examinations, during physical trainings and * 8230; Fall at low arterial pressure and at raised or increased atmospheric, after abusing alcohol and at an overdosage of some medicines and * 8230; the Some people fall " from love to art ", is simple to show female delicacy, to scare associates, to draw to itself attention and * 8230; And whether here many know, what, actually, this or thus such - a syncope?

The patient is more likely alive, than dead and * 8230;

Syncope as physicians would be expressed are suddenly arising short-term loss of the consciousness, one of versions of an acute vascular cerebral failure. He is caused by a disadvantage of inflow of a blood to a brain though can be and other reasons, more often. But, generally, which mechanisms lead to opacification of consciousness or even to its or his full loss is let experts (between us, up to the extremity or end they also have not understood) understand. For us now matters, that all this looks or appears approximately equally: to the person it becomes bad", he "rolls up" eyes and starts to settle on the ground. Pay attention, that sharp sudden falling " in all body height " meets rather seldom. As a rule, such sharp falling are connected with enough serious pathology, for example, with epileptic attacks. Exceptions of this rule make so-called -attacks is when the person suddenly falls on the ground, having lost equilibrium. These statuses can be and at quite healthy women, for example, during pregnancy.

In typical cases of a syncope of sharp falling does not happen, and a full loss of consciousness can even not be, simply there is "faintness", misting or caligation of consciousness, sharp delicacy. If the loss of consciousness nevertheless has occured or happened, she, as a rule, short - from several seconds till 4-5 minutes. Paleness, plentiful sweat, tachycardia or cardiopalmus is quite often marked or celebrated. Usually at laying in a syncope the blood pressure goes down. And here at associates it jumps and at times rather considerably! The alarm not necessary to anybody and, first of all most, peacefully laying in a syncope, lady who about this alarm, fortunately, even does not suspect can Quite begin. It is asked and what in that case to do or make to unfortunate associates?

Calmness! Only calmness and * 8230;

The first, that you should make, if someone somewhere nearby to you has fallen down in a syncope, it to tell or say to itself: " it is quiet! Calm down! No trouble, business everyday and * 8230; " Really, to the woman who has lost consciousness, more often better simply to not bother. The consciousness will return, when normal blood supply of a brain will be restored, and to affect or influence this blood supply you simply in any way can (if, certainly, at hand there is no class resuscitator with a reanimation set). For restoration of an adequate cerebral blood flow horizontal position of a body (the tonus of vessels is sharply lowered and if we shall raise a head or the case, the blood will simply flow in the bottom extremities and about any normal blood supply, certainly, speech will not go) is required. Therefore the patient should be laid on a back (in easy or light;mild cases it is possible and to set simply with a leg a back on a backrest of a chair, an armchair) immediately. Consider, that under a head nothing is enclosed or laid! The head should be, at least flush with the case.

It is not necessary to try to find pulse, because of low pressure and loss of a vascular tonus, pulsovaja a wave very weak, and you can not grope it or her simply. Physicians define or determine in such cases pulse on a neck, on a carotid (if you consider or count, that know where the carotid settles down, can try to find pulse there).

It is necessary to provide good access of oxygen (frequently one it leads to the termination or discontinuance of a syncope) - to unbutton a collar if around of the fallen person has crowded a great lot of gapers - to part. It is possible to sprinkle a little on the face cold water or to bring to a nose vatku, moistened by alcohol, sal ammoniac. Do not aspire to pour out on the patient polpuzyrka sal ammoniac or to wipe it or him temples or whisky is a solution of ammonia, and he does not restore a cerebral circulation, and stimulates the respiratory center through the nervous terminations or endings in a nasopharynx - the person does or makes a reflex inspiration and in an organism the greater or big portion of oxygen with an inspiration acts. It is possible, continuing to hold vatku with sal ammoniac at a nose, on pair seconds to cover with a palm a mouth - all inhaled air will go through a nose, and pairs or steams sal ammoniac will get in a nasal cavity. It is possible to click simply, at the worst, on an end of a nose - the painful stimulus also is sometimes capable to stimulate restoration of consciousness. The main thing, I remind once again - to not be lost and to not panic. And all will be by way of.

Something about " salvage rolling or drowning "

Salvage rolling or drowning, as is known, a handwork rolling or drowning. If you began to notice behind yourselves a bad habit to repeating syncopes, it will be necessary to pay to this attention. First of all, be surveyed at the neuropathologist and the cardiologist for exception of diseases of nervous system (such as the convulsive syndrome, the remote consequences of a craniocerebral trauma) and diseases of heart (disturbance of the intimate or cardiac rhythm, not diagnosed heart disease, etc.) It it is necessary to avoid stuffy premises or rooms and long stay on the sun. If to avoid it or this it is impossible, try to not suppose even a deaquation, drink more liquids (but not soda water).

There is enough often a syncope the short period of harbingers precedes: "faintness" delicacy, a nausea. If you have felt it, do not wait for the further succession of events, at once take measures (even if it will then be found out, that toshnilo you from your new colleague). It is necessary to lay down or sit down at once (and if to have a seat with the maximal comfort, with the maximal relaxation). I remind, that the gorizontalnee your body, the will be located better. It is impossible to throw back a head back if you sit. It is possible to make a little deep, but necessarily slow inspirations. It is possible to wear with itself vatku with sal ammoniac in a tube from Nitroglycerinum or Validolum. It is impossible to take in a mouth of any medicines! You can lose at any moment consciousness, and the tablet can appear during this moment in a mouth and after a relaxation of muscles of tongue and pharynx to fly in a windpipe. At last, it is possible to increase simply inflow of oxygen, having unbuttoned or having weakened or easied a hard collar, a girdle.

Certainly, in small clause or article it is impossible to shine or cover all nuances of this, enough a complex or difficult, medical problem. But all I hope, that someone this simple advice or councils will help or assist to facilitate a life. All the same, that speak, syncopes - that's nothing unusual and * 8230;

moli
07.05.2005, 22:09
Yes sho sh this or thus such, me it already to frighten begins. All on a subject. Only told to the employee as I am afraid to faint on street, and on you, I open Pasju.........

I here sednja since morning had such status, pressure has raised or increased, was hrenovo. To me 27. Heart in norm or rate, did or made the cardiogram. And here another the employee grit, and check up as a kidney (at it or her the husband the doctor, and as though naslyshana). And here I recollect, that the therapist when I have made the analysis wet has told or said that with kidneys not that's all right. I thought that simply were mistaken, has repeatedly handed over (but yet did not learn or find out results). I here shall not put or apply mind or wit, how kidneys can influence syncopes???

Adzhika
10.05.2005, 06:31
Yes sho sh this or thus such, me it already to frighten begins. All on a subject. Only told to the employee as I am afraid to faint on street, and on you, I open Pasju.........

I here sednja since morning had such status, pressure has raised or increased, was hrenovo. To me 27. Heart in norm or rate, did or made the cardiogram. And here another the employee grit, and check up as a kidney (at it or her the husband the doctor, and as though naslyshana). And here I recollect, that the therapist when I have made the analysis wet has told or said that with kidneys not that's all right. I thought that simply were mistaken, has repeatedly handed over (but yet did not learn or find out results). I here shall not put or apply mind or wit, how kidneys can influence syncopes???

At my mum too problems with kidneys went in parallel with the raised or increased pressure.

And here at the people, inclined to syncopes, pressure usually lowered. Like as

moli
10.05.2005, 20:04
I in a syncope was clapped while once. And niche to it or this like did not promote - not hungry - in cafe with the girlfriend have drunk or cut on a glass of beer and what that zakus have eaten, not hotly. I thought that at me the lowered pressure since never it or him measured but why that so thought. Nifiga when there was an attack, have caused or called fast, pomerjali, as in everything, raised or increased, well type normally for such a case.

And what at your mum with kidneys was? (if not a secret.)

Adzhika
12.05.2005, 10:11
And what at your mum with kidneys was? (if not a secret.)

It seems, stones in kidneys.

Baba Manya
14.05.2005, 11:29
Ask/an??a

And how you to give birth or travail are going to, if not a secret? All taki is stress for an organism.

I had a syncope once, when I razmozhzhila to itself a finger a shell in a sports hall. I have fallen heavily from a sharp loss of blood.

Adzhika
15.05.2005, 11:09
Ask/an??a

And how you to give birth or travail are going to, if not a secret? All taki is stress for an organism.

I do not know. Can it is not necessary?

Cadmea
21.05.2005, 04:35
I after the only thing in a life of a syncope (but what!) has come to the senses only in the machine or car of first aid. Business was at the dentist.

24.05.2005, 16:43
At me from gryobanogo a syncope in the bus (after six pairs yes on a hungry stomach yes closeness..) even the scar on a finger has remained - has fallen an arm or a hand on what that hernju having hooked in a door. Often flied earlier. Strangely enough after sorts or labors has passed or has taken place. Advice or council number or room of times - at once to sit down as feel that badly. Unimportantly where. In the first a guarantee that a teeth you will not beat out in the second sitting on sidewalk you will more quickly notice than simply blednenkuju. Have sat down or lodge and is breathed. Also we suspect the abstract subjects. Well there, to have a drink in an ideal, a chocolate to eat... With itself ihjum in a pocket to wear or candies of a glucose... And that the truth - teeth is a pity.

a
27.05.2005, 13:04
Girls! To you to eat it is necessary more! Do not fast! If we badly eat, the hemoglobin falls. I ljubitelnitsa all the day niego to not guzzle, a cup of coffee and a sweet. It is impossible so - an organism young, to him to eat it is necessary

Sal ammoniac necessarily with itself wear! Sweets chewing too help or assist! Good luck!

Unika
01.06.2005, 09:43
Oh, I too fainted... Often... Sometimes even that wound itself, being afraid to faint. NOW a burden with myself sal ammoniac also I try to be quieter... Like helps or assists!

moli
09.06.2005, 23:02
Ask/an??a

And sho to do or make..... I am going to kanechno to give birth or travail, only to recover it is necessary.

Cadmea
03.07.2005, 11:43
And heads, heads protect! Summer on a nose, so panamki, shljapki - business necessary.