PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Nervousness

Страницы : [1] 2

Olga
11.12.2004, 01:04
How to get rid of the raised or increased nervousness?

Hardly what not so - I start to be nervous...

To have a drink restful?

Galink
14.12.2004, 06:25
On restful it is possible and to sit down. Nervousness does not arise simply so, to it or this there is a reason.

To you this reason can be eliminated or erased;removed, shodiv to the gynecologist and having handed over the analysis. Since that moment as you will know result, nervousness will be gone, since the reasons of nervousness - pavors, doubts, feeling of fault, suspiciousness. Since nervousness is a mental status, i.e. feeling, it or he is complex or difficult for supervising. It is complex or difficult to inspire itself confidence of something, it is necessary to be convinced of it or this.

Descend or Go to the doctor, and calm down.

Olga
19.12.2004, 02:52
On restful it is possible and to sit down. Nervousness does not arise simply so, to it or this there is a reason.

To you this reason can be eliminated or erased;removed, shodiv to the gynecologist and having handed over the analysis. Since that moment as you will know result, nervousness will be gone, since the reasons of nervousness - pavors, doubts, feeling of fault, suspiciousness. Since nervousness is a mental status, i.e. feeling, it or he is complex or difficult for supervising. It is complex or difficult to inspire itself confidence of something, it is necessary to be convinced of it or this.

Descend or Go to the doctor, and calm down.

Yes in that continually...

What as itself to hold in arms or hand and to not be nervous on trifles?

Soluna
19.12.2004, 20:41
How much or As far as I know the gynecologist treats absolutely other place, instead of nerves

Buy or Purchase in drugstore negrustin, with mesjatsok have a drink also all a fascicle!

Baba Manya
23.12.2004, 03:02
On trifles those are nervous at which greater or big problems are not present. The person experiences exactly so much how much to him an organism allows. The scale of a trouble influences a status a little. At me babulja such. When war around was, she kept, was a stronghold for relatives. And on trifles in a peace time can so psihanut!

Olga
24.12.2004, 03:37
On trifles those are nervous at which greater or big problems are not present. The person experiences exactly so much how much to him an organism allows. The scale of a trouble influences a status a little. At me babulja such. When war around was, she kept, was a stronghold for relatives. And on trifles in a peace time can so psihanut!

You in a point...

And why so

Baba Manya
24.12.2004, 11:11

You in a point...

And why so

Because heart cannot absorb a pain more the than size. It is type as a bowl. If it is a lot of water lyotsja the bowl will be filled up to edge or territory, and superfluous will pour out. The person reaches or achieves a limit, and any more does not experience. And if water flows a thin trickle the bowl is slowly filled. That is why many people at whom a serious cancer, very easy live. They already have gone through all, both pavor of mors, and a pain, and operations, and they have already nothing to be afraid. I some times heard from dying that here now, last minutes lives, they are quiet and happy.

Galink
31.12.2004, 17:08
How much or As far as I know the gynecologist treats absolutely other place, instead of nerves

Buy or Purchase in drugstore negrustin, with mesjatsok have a drink also all a fascicle!

I do or make a conclusion on the basis of a subject " I Am afraid of doctors! "

Also it is not assured, that I am mistaken.

I too have a nervousness, but I know the reasons. I do not liquidate them because of laziness. But that I know them is important, Olga, on all visible, too knows, but is afraid, that nervousness becomes smaller of problems.

And negrustin, he removes or takes out displays, but cannot overcome the reason. When dejtvie droplets will pass or take place, becomes even worse. Here if Olga will cope with itself, and will hand over analyses, all will appear well, and she on former will be nervous - it means suspiciousness. And then it is possible to drink drops. And initially it is necessary to try to solve trably really, instead of being carried away in dreams

Olga
04.01.2005, 19:40

I do or make a conclusion on the basis of a subject " I Am afraid of doctors! "

Also it is not assured, that I am mistaken.

I too have a nervousness, but I know the reasons. I do not liquidate them because of laziness. But that I know them is important, Olga, on all visible, too knows, but is afraid, that nervousness becomes smaller of problems.

And negrustin, he removes or takes out displays, but cannot overcome the reason. When dejtvie droplets will pass or take place, becomes even worse. Here if Olga will cope with itself, and will hand over analyses, all will appear well, and she on former will be nervous - it means suspiciousness. And then it is possible to drink drops. And initially it is necessary to try to solve trably really, instead of being carried away in dreams

Yes do not read that subject is I has gone too far....

I always was nervous - suspiciousness means - is insulting - but so is...

Galink
05.01.2005, 16:34
I always was nervous - suspiciousness means - is insulting - but so is...

On this subject is och. A good example - posmorite mult Madagascar And at once it becomes clear - not too you and are hypochondriac

From suspiciousness independent decisions help or assist. When you understand, that for you anybody nothing will make, and a problem will not solve when to disappear there is no place - here then suspiciousness recedes

nush
08.01.2005, 22:22

To have a drink restful?

And you OK casually do not swallow? From them that only does not happen... And nervousness by the way too

Olga
13.01.2005, 08:19

To have a drink restful?

And you OK casually do not swallow? From them that only does not happen... And nervousness by the way too

I at all do not know what is it....

No, I swallow of nothing....

Simply I am nervous... Has noticed - easier me to get or start, though bysto and passes or takes place my such status... It Can bad temper?

Milen
16.01.2005, 16:46
Sports help or assist me a little, though I the person on a life hypochondriac and nervous. I can inflate from the fly of such elephant, that associates are horrified. Drops everyones simply do not operate or work. It is necessary to work simply above itself.

Malyshka
23.01.2005, 10:05
At me too last time the raised or increased nervousness. From job, quarrel on trifles, in transport, in the street - such feeling, that all world was up in arms against me. If the machine or car will beep, I jump aside as rabietic as though she me to press was going to

But I connect or bind it with simple weariness.

On target went in a boarding house, walked on a wood, sunbathed. A situation at job perceive more easy: from my mistakes or errors nobody was ill and has not died, and other all will be corrected. More walks, good books and films, sports.

And rest, necessarily rest. Replace a situation

Olga
25.01.2005, 04:41
At me too last time the raised or increased nervousness. From job, quarrel on trifles, in transport, in the street - such feeling, that all world was up in arms against me. If the machine or car will beep, I jump aside as rabietic as though she me to press was going to

But I connect or bind it with simple weariness.

On target went in a boarding house, walked on a wood, sunbathed. A situation at job perceive more easy: from my mistakes or errors nobody was ill and has not died, and other all will be corrected. More walks, good books and films, sports.

And rest, necessarily rest. Replace a situation

Precisely - I wait I shall not wait holidays...

Malyshka
03.02.2005, 21:49

I am direct taki I live in the afternoon of the beginning of my holiday. And he in 1,5 months. It is all the same already visible on horizon and in soul or douche from it or this only is warmer

Olga
06.02.2005, 08:15

I am direct taki I live in the afternoon of the beginning of my holiday. And he in 1,5 months. It is all the same already visible on horizon and in soul or douche from it or this only is warmer

derrrrzhites!!!!

kisman
15.02.2005, 00:33

To have a drink restful?

Forgive or Excuse, and and here nervousness and genikolog?????????

kisman
19.02.2005, 14:17

To have a drink restful?

Can to you it is simple there is no who that as a hobby? You imnno it and mucheet and you simply do not guess. Emptiness, pavor, is not present feeling on whom or operetsja, to ask the help and that pozheleli you?

Pugovka +
01.03.2005, 21:32
And at me too nervousness because, that to me every day to rise in 4 mornings on job. ely- - as I have raised!!! Also target workers! Unless here on people you will not start to rush?

Olga
11.03.2005, 10:15
And at me too nervousness because, that to me every day to rise in 4 mornings on job. ely- - as I have raised!!! Also target workers! Unless here on people you will not start to rush?

Precisely...

Ollo
20.03.2005, 03:33
Again a smile on labiums.

In her both desire, and shyness.

More dangerously, than a track in mountains:

Incorrect step - and a stone in a precipice.

But I smile in the answer.

Probably, it and a mistake or an error...

So the violin intoxicates penem

And heart pleases a dawn.

Olga
26.03.2005, 21:12
Again a smile on labiums.

In her both desire, and shyness.

More dangerously, than a track in mountains:

Incorrect step - and a stone in a precipice.

But I smile in the answer.

Probably, it and a mistake or an error...

So the violin intoxicates penem

And heart pleases a dawn.

Difficultly but it is necessary to smile, and sometimes not hottsa on anybody to look....

And ento your verses?

Ollo
01.04.2005, 08:12
No, not my verses.

All svetlo from your smile

And warmly, even if winter.

You field are more gentle than a flower,

But you know about it or this.

Only with you the soul has a rest,

Are not terrible prison, suma.

It is cheerful, young, good...

It is drugged by your beauty,

In a head from it or her the commotion,

Also it is not necessary for me in a life another.

But you know about it or this!

Olga
06.04.2005, 17:14
No, not my verses.

All svetlo from your smile

And warmly, even if winter.

You field are more gentle than a flower,

Only with you the soul has a rest,

Are not terrible prison, suma.

It is cheerful, young, good...

It is drugged by your beauty,

In a head from it or her the commotion,

Also it is not necessary for me in a life another.

But you know about it or this!

Wonderful verses - have forced to smile...

Thanks you