PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The bath is harmful to women?

Страницы : [1] 2

Milla
02.12.2004, 00:15
Just from the employee has heard, that she madly wishes to climb in a bath, but it is impossible. I esessno have asked why, having prepared or been going to that on female something or heart or still that. And she has given out to me (the girl 21 year), that water in Moscow very chlorinated and when you sit in a bath this water becomes numb THERE and mucous frets

At first sight it seemed to me is madly ridiculous.

But there can be it the truth? And I sitting in bathing, THERE fret something?

s_v
15.12.2004, 01:29
agaaaaaa..... And if water casually in uhi has got.... All.... pipets to a brain Because, by the way, at us it is so much woodpeckers in people.

And I sitting in bathing, THERE fret something?

esti such piply, with giperchujstvitelnoj a skin and mucous. Here they cannot wash, clean a teeth usual Pasta both te.de. And te.pe. You concern to them? Is not present? Well and chyo to be nervous then?

Z.Y. mozh "does not fret", and dries? Can Dry.. And here razest.... mozh she from Moscow-river takes water?

Nartkala
04.01.2005, 19:07
esti such piply, with giperchujstvitelnoj a skin and mucous. Here they cannot wash, clean a teeth usual Pasta both te.de. And te.pe. You concern to them? Is not present? Well and chyo to be nervous then?

I voobche concern to the health with rural simplicity

Here also has thought, and suddenly it is not right? And suddenly indeed?

But here I see, what not one I such

I shall go to it cold evening I shall flop in a bathroom with ilang-? and the muzhik I shall tempt

Asija
08.01.2005, 06:06
Well done I press a paw..!

elso1
17.01.2005, 02:12
And me my gynecologist has told or said, that sitting in bathing with any foams yes bath-bombs can provoke any fungic or fungal diseases THERE.

Leon
20.01.2005, 23:56
Can, it if for 3 hours to sit and otmokat? How the gynecologist has explained it?

Dana
21.01.2005, 03:27
DeanMarine

Generally, he has explained nothing, has simply told or said, that to the women predisposed to fungic or fungal diseases, in bathing with any foams, and especially salts, to sit harmfully. Well probably because chastichki and stains (if those are present) can get in a vagina, cause or call an inflammation, etc. in general, has told or said to take a shower.

And has still told or said, that it is necessary horoshenechko to clean a bathroom and more more horoshenechko to wash off a cleaner.

bezm
27.01.2005, 09:57
Dean Marine, I ask a pardon for distortion of yours nika!

incredeble
17.02.2005, 13:17
Anything, DeanMarine too it is beautiful.

And, still or even well to learn or find out, whether there is at the woman this predisposition...

Well and in general, a moustache well moderately, all is clear.

Newcomer
07.03.2005, 03:52
hm.. I like baths Here for example on salt for a bath at me the following " optimum temperature of water not above 32-35 degrees is written. To fill 2 kryshechki salts and it is no more. To take a bath it is no more 10 minutes. To not take a bath right after meal and more something there. And for improvement of effect after a bath to lie down under a warm plaid with the raised legs or foots. " Well here - if to execute the given references - anything at me not razelo, and I feel after a bath - fantastically. Such pies

alex1by
19.03.2005, 13:49
hm.. I like baths

Here and I ljublu! But in fact not every day there you sit hours! Time in nedelku mona

And for improvement of effect after a bath to lie down under a warm plaid with the raised legs or foots.

And for improvement of effect of that?

AAA
02.04.2005, 15:19
, By the way, about agents for washing a bath the doctor has correctly told or said. Anything good for a skin in them is not present so to wash off it is necessary carefully. And about a bath with salts what to tell or say? Very well moderately. If the woman is healthy, hardly to her will damage or injure;hurt even frequent lying in bathing with salts. About once a week at all I do not speak. Well, and if sickly and sick by " a female part " any infection will eternally cling to her. Only not baths to that the reason, and the general or common status of immunity. Already for a long time it is known, what not funguses to treat, and the general or common immunity to lift. Then funguses cannot be made multiple copies over a measure and problems will not be.

mesmer
16.04.2005, 18:46
I too read, that to ladies a bath to accept harmfully, but for other reason.

Say, hot water provokes any bad processes in a breast and consequently the bath should be accepted below a breast and no more than 10 minutes.

Still the hot bath is counter-indicative to women with an inflammation of appendages.

But that something fretted... Hm...

Probably, it is simple someone's individual intolerance, and it is not necessary to do or make of it or her a rule for all.

It is a little off.

After a bath I am always rubred with butter or oil Dzhonsons Bebi, on a wet skin. Say, both feeds, and humidifies or wets, and a skin then gladenkaja such...

But recently went on massage and massazhistka has told or said to me, what is it butter or oil dries a skin

And potou she does not use it or him in job, and does or makes all with natural olive.

I, to tell the truth, from Dzhonsons Bebi do not feel any bad effect, can, he with vremenenm comes?

Who nibud in a course about this butter or oil?

Enrika
20.04.2005, 10:34
I too constantly use Johnson bebi (here any more the first year) in the winter - anything bad I do not see. At me a skin and so dry, on the contrary softness gives butter or oil...

sabina
22.04.2005, 17:53
Say, hot water provokes any bad processes in a breast and consequently the bath should be accepted below a breast and no more than 10 minutes.

And how a sauna??.... Too it is harmful?... There in fact pobole degrees will be... Or this restriction for ladies with predisposition to such illnesses or diseases?..

sun
26.04.2005, 11:36
Lady, explain to me please how water becomes numb THERE? Well external places she omyveaet certainly, but I doubt, what is it harmfully, and vnut she as will get? Unless under pressure if a head throttling there to jostle, but it already other subject and in the next forum.

I lay in bathing every day with butters or oils and foams, problems with gynecology both a dry skin and mucous I do not know...

yt
03.05.2005, 01:36
About a sauna did not hear.

I think, that hardly someone hatches out in a sweating room of more than 10 minutes (except for separate fans or amateurs, well not about them now speech), means, she is less harmful. Imho, certainly.

alexei-al
10.05.2005, 21:52

I too read about it! But in fact it about hot water.

And potou she does not use it or him in job, and does or makes all with natural olive.

I the truth did not specify why, but I massazhistka too has not wanted to use this butter or oil.

Who nibud in a course about this butter or oil?

No data about official researches on this butter or oil at me are present, certainly but on itself I can tell or say, that right after uses sensation pleasant, and is then valid, the skin any dry becomes

dmt
14.05.2005, 20:06
Lady, explain to me please how water becomes numb THERE?

I here too about it or this thought yesterday, but and have not come to what

I lay in bathing every day with butters or oils and foams, problems with gynecology both a dry skin and mucous I do not know...

Yes, I think Organza the rights if there are no illnesses or diseases and different problems THERE also the bath will not provoke them and if is and without a bath they will be

21.05.2005, 10:10
Little girls,

It's nothing really, as children. " One babka has told or said ", " one employee has told or said " - and everything, all were incured.

Whether yes it is not enough that employees speak, even massazhistki can speak anything you like, but the that a head should think. Can be inconveniently was to the employee explain fairly why she cannot take a bath, or to joke has solved (at us here recently one person, very truthfully told, how he salts ducks in water-melon juice, and was then found out, that he has joked).

In my opinion soup in bags is much more harmful, than correctly and with pleasure the accepted bath for the healthy woman. And if the woman is not healthy temporarily it is necessary to go to the doctor, instead of to the employee, to listen to nonsenses.

Dima (123456)
23.05.2005, 19:37
Luna, as for what - for improvement of effect... I sleep then as the baby

Kamillochka, you, I and all other who uses this butter or oil in a wet skin we rub.. And massazhistka hardly after douche or a bath masses And Johnson bebi as though detains in a wet skin water - here and all effect

Elina
30.05.2005, 08:18
As for what - for improvement of effect... I sleep then as the baby

Here I also asked, you achieve what effect? In fact the effect can be: calm and on the contrary vivacity, putting off or taking out of weariness, etc.

Means under a plaid and legs or foots to lift is for a good dream?

chery_style
04.06.2005, 00:43
But recently went on massage and massazhistka has told or said to me, what is it butter or oil dries a skin

Quite right, simply she had in view of application of this butter or oil in massage. I somehow once have decided to make massage with this butter or oil. Masazhistka obeyed also to me perechit did not become. The PANCAKE! The oil effect has passed or has taken place instantly (she has put or rendered on its or his dry skin) and me so have rubred a back, that I then 3 more days went as obozhennaj: could not to lean against what and at job by all has told or said, that me at all did not touch. So do not repeat my experiments.

S_L
06.06.2005, 05:43
About butter or oil, it is absolutely exact - dries. To me did or made massage stop in day, I was in a shock, could not understand that at me with legs or foots in any way, only after all has ended and I have come to norm or rate has understood in what there was a business.

Andrewfx
08.06.2005, 01:18
About mucous - if before there were no illnesses or diseases - it is possible to not think, nothing happens.

Rules of reception of baths the following (from my doctor, very competent lady):

- Water not hot

- A water level d.b. Below a breast

- Duration no more 12 (here it has knocked down me - I up to that laid on an hour)

- At predilection to a varicose phlebectasia - douche, instead of a bath.