PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vestibulit!

Tuntush
19.05.2005, 18:28
Having found out in me a cyst to me the gynecologist has registered OK! I their saw two mesetsa and a cyst was gone as though it or her was not! But have found such vesh under name Vestibulit!

GIRLS at whom such was than treated why such poevilos?

Nina respond!

The woman-doctor
21.05.2005, 07:54
Tanja, it very much the general or common name - a meaning inflammation preddverja vaginas. The reasons can be, a great lot..

Something disturbs you? A burning sensation, an itch?

Tuntush
22.05.2005, 17:40
Tanja, it very much the general or common name - a meaning inflammation preddverja vaginas. The reasons can be, a great lot..

Something disturbs you? A burning sensation, an itch?

I am am disturbed by one at sex I to you pomojmu eto for a long time raskazyvala that when the member at an input or entrance that he there presses on what that that does or makes all protses very sick!

And when I to her have come also she to me did or made etot vaginalnyj uzi for the first time without problems and in etot time was thrust also by me have not shouted nearly just have pressed on that point..... Well then she akuratno tipo eto has made and has then checked up there arms or hand and has found a precise point where when press hurts! Well also has told or said that can be eto from for soaps... Obviously not from for changes of partners! tembolee eto most likely was at me eshe prior to the beginning of a sexual life potomuchto as tolko has started to be engaged in sex eto was! I thought so should be well or she narrow too at me! But there was eto eta a chicken-feed....

She has written out to me Diflukan.. One capsule only.. Costs or stands easy money! Here she mnesegodnja in the morning eta fignu suvala and she znachitelno less member... And already has passed or has taken place more than 12 hours and at me till now aches a bit! Sometimes a problem at ispolzovanie a wad and so any vydeleny and smells of anything such never was!

Tuntush
25.05.2005, 12:58
AND eshyo wanted will ask..... Whether if I now throw OK there will be again a cyst? eto it is good that she so the truth quickly was gone? It is possible to continue to dream that when nibud at me udet three?

The woman-doctor
30.05.2005, 09:47
Tanja, I not up to the extremity or end understand all, since itself did not see.

First, a point outside, inside? What for a point? There any inspissation? A cyst? Or reddening is simple? Near to a urethra or in a vagina?

And why from soap the point will hurt or be ill;be sick any? In general, it slightly zaputanno.

About a cyst it is complex or difficult to tell or say, anybody will not give a guarantee, that she will not appear.. But that so is quickly cunning - is spoken that by her hormonal-dependent, most likely.. And if will appear, will give in to treatment.

If except for a cyst and a pain in one point all rest by way of to worry about children there are no reasons.

Yes, difljukan = it against molchnitsy besides.. Too has not so understood.

Tuntush
31.05.2005, 09:44
Tanja, I not up to the extremity or end understand all, since itself did not see.

First, a point outside, inside? What for a point? There any inspissation? A cyst? Or reddening is simple? Near to a urethra or in a vagina?

And why from soap the point will hurt or be ill;be sick any? In general, it slightly zaputanno.

About a cyst it is complex or difficult to tell or say, anybody will not give a guarantee, that she will not appear.. But that so is quickly cunning - is spoken that by her hormonal-dependent, most likely.. And if will appear, will give in to treatment.

If except for a cyst and a pain in one point all rest by way of to worry about children there are no reasons.

Yes, difljukan = it against molchnitsy besides.. Too has not so understood.

Here the Pancake! I speak that that she to me has told or said! And when has typed or collected the name in Swedish posike to me have given out a little sajtev but they in Swedish and that obesnjaetsja that eto an inflammation stenok vaginas and types the worst case small sexual labiums change the form and bolljat so what to sit nelzja and vluchshem simply hurts when the member pytaetsja to come! I do not have any changes external only I cyst aches a bit do not know like eto not but eto what that the piece which was always from the first poetomu I did not reflect that eto that that especial... Directly an input or entrance hurts in a vagina instead of there where a urethra.... obesnenie still such a pier the place too chustvitelnoe poetomu soap is impossible! The Gynecologist has told or said that eto still tipo a small fungus! poeotmu etot diflukan only one tablet probably has given! I prinila it or her already! Here

The woman-doctor
03.06.2005, 17:59
Tanja, in general, it is strange. Vestibulit is an inflammation of an entrance of the vagina, well small sexual labiums too can be.

The inflammation stenok vaginas is a colpitis.

At least, at us so-called

In any case is very much the general or common diagnosis is as if you will show me a leg or foot which hurts you, and I shall tell or say, that at you illness or disease of a leg or foot. The reason or features it does not name.

Probably, there is any inflammation. But to understand the reason - it is necessary to take analyses - if stenok vaginas - that is a smear.

And about what "piece" there is a speech?

If there is an inflammation soap it is not necessary is a truth since it only dries.

And more plus a fungus small? Hmm.. Well I do not know, how she without analyses has defined or determined it.

It is the truth, that if reddening and morbidity around of an input or entrance in a vagina is can be an attribute of a thrush.. But without the analysis of it or this to approve or confirm it is impossible.

And what, in a vagina you too are washed away by soap?

At a thrush of one tablet difljukana can be enough..

Tuntush
03.07.2005, 05:01
Tanja, in general, it is strange. Vestibulit is an inflammation of an entrance of the vagina, well small sexual labiums too can be.

The inflammation stenok vaginas is a colpitis.

At least, at us so-called

In any case is very much the general or common diagnosis is as if you will show me a leg or foot which hurts you, and I shall tell or say, that at you illness or disease of a leg or foot. The reason or features it does not name.

Probably, there is any inflammation. But to understand the reason - it is necessary to take analyses - if stenok vaginas - that is a smear.

And about what "piece" there is a speech?

If there is an inflammation soap it is not necessary is a truth since it only dries.

And more plus a fungus small? Hmm.. Well I do not know, how she without analyses has defined or determined it.

It is the truth, that if reddening and morbidity around of an input or entrance in a vagina is can be an attribute of a thrush.. But without the analysis of it or this to approve or confirm it is impossible.

And what, in a vagina you too are washed away by soap?

At a thrush of one tablet difljukana can be enough..

Podmyvajus' specialnym mylom dlja entogo mesta ili maslom dlja togo zhe.... nu ne vnutri jorshikom konechno!

Jasno nu analizy ona umneja brala eshe pervyj raz... mazok i tak dalee i skazala chto esli chto to budet ona mne soobshit.... analizy vidimo byli xoroshemi potomuchto ona nichego ne skazala.... no fakt bolit kogda davish nu ili kogda sexom zanimaeshsja i ochen ne prijatno v pervuju sekundu bolno a potom uzhe i zhelanie net dalshe prodolzhat potomuchto bolit! nu ty kazhdyj raz vsjo bolshe i bolshe ubezhdaeshsja kakie u nas tut prekrasnye vrachi! vot!

naschjot pokrasnenija... hmm ne znaju ona kogda proverjala nichego ne zametila i tolko kogda ja skazal chto bolit togda ona skazala chto mozhet byt eto eto!

Shtuka.. hmmm nu bol ' ja imeju vvidu! nu ja v pipiskah ploho razbirajus sorry ne znaju est tam chto to chego ne dolzhno byt ili net...

da i eshe vopros..... mnogie mne nachali govorit chto eto novaja moda britsja tam nagolo ochen plohaja! mol eto ne xorosho dlja neje i chto infekcija mozhet popast i chto temperatura tam kak to ne tak voobshem objesni pojalusta!