PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Platypodia

Ahjsa
07.10.2004, 13:48
Girls, than the platypodia is dangerous? It recently was found out in me, I at all did not know, legs or foots never hurted or were ill;were sick, heels I do not wear, to go on foot very much I like. Whether it is necessary to something to do or make, or it is not terrible?

DeLux
11.10.2004, 16:02
1. From appreciable.

2. The first of itself will remind back pains - further all from it or this will develop.

Young
14.10.2004, 04:51
To me 10 years ago have told or said that at me a platypodia. I do not pay attention, I am am disturbed nothing also by me consider or count, that terrible in it or this anything is not present. Too I like to go I am engaged in dances and all by way of.

Halny
16.10.2004, 09:14
In shoe shops special tabs for footwear from a platypodia are on sale. At home, for example sitting near the TV, roll stupnjami skalku.

CHeburashka
31.10.2004, 16:05
Generally, orthopedic insoles already at presence of a platypodia should be made individually - under your leg or foot. Otherwise the-sense is not present. In fact at everyone the foot...

Odi
04.11.2004, 03:25
And the platypodia happens longitudinal and cross-section or transversal at you what

Young
14.11.2004, 22:13
And the platypodia happens longitudinal and cross-section or transversal at you what

I in general hear first time that it happens a miscellaneous... And how it to define or determine?

The visitor
23.11.2004, 05:44
Cross-section or Transversal by med.entsiklopedii. To me about it or him has told or said the therapist, here I do not know, whether to go to the surgeon to enter the name, as she speaks, or in vain time I shall lose, all the same will not cure.

Toni
20.12.2004, 02:52
1. From appreciable.

2. The first of itself will remind back pains - further all from it or this will develop.

And how it is appreciable from?

LenaSH
26.12.2004, 21:58

At me cross-section or transversal. It was found out casually at a picture stops after a trauma. There was it 4 years ago, and earlier I at all did not know, that the platypodia can be cross-section or transversal. Oshchutimyh problems like are not present. At the doctor since then was not and, I hope, it is not necessary.

Toni
25.01.2005, 20:39
At me too cross-section or transversal... Like heard, that such platypodia promotes body height of ossicles or bonelets about the big finger... At me is small... The truth to grow (and hurts sometimes) she has begun after a trauma (with all make a fool has kicked on an iron door)... A cudgel!

Odi
27.01.2005, 09:54
At me tozh cross-section or transversal and ossicles or bonelets grow on the sly from school, but it by right of succession And ossicles or bonelets hurt me only from close footwear, but not all in tapkah yes krossovkah to go....

DeLux
04.02.2005, 04:01
1. From appreciable.

On a gait - cx.

Toni
02.07.2005, 17:35
1. From appreciable.

On a gait - cx.

Not... et it is exact not about me))