PDA

Просмотр полной версии : MYOMA!!!

lovelyjuly
26.03.2005, 02:50
At my mum years the myoma of 10-11 weeks already is a lot of.

She to do or make operations is afraid. I for it or her very much experience, suddenly she from good-quality in malignant will pass.

In our out-patient department where she is observed it or her do not force to do or make operation: it or him all on a drum or reel. Here she also has calmed down.

Can be prompt good clinic or the expert

Where it is possible to perform such operation.

Nadia
02.04.2005, 16:11
In a myoma there is no cell capable to ozlokachestveniju.

Since she is formed of a muscular tissue.

The cancer grows from epithelial more often.

If the myoma does not grow and does not give plentiful bleedings - it or her do not touch or tamper with.

So experts do or make everyone correctly.

And you should to calm down and not torment mum with the alarms - even mentally.

pe@pochtamt.ru
10.04.2005, 19:10
Quite right. Besides not to superfluous you will know, that the myoma is at each third woman. To some extent, this or that size. And operation in this occasion byvat it is far not at everyone, at whom such diagnosis. Does not grow, does not disturb, what for to cut? So to argue: " all on a drum or reel " is impossible for doctors. They respond by the way for patients. In a paid out-patient department from it or her will tear off a heap of money, sldelajut the sea of analyses and inspections and as a result muogut to tell or say too most.

The vagabond
07.05.2005, 22:48
Thanks you for answers.

If I am fair do not know how much or as far as she it or her disturbs (I did not ask), but that that very attractive woman, with a good figure goes with a stomach or belly as at the pregnant woman it in fact badly. I was her to be helped or assisted while she yet old and always it seemed to me, that the earlier to solve a problem the better.

Shams
27.05.2005, 09:43
If I am fair do not know how much or as far as she it or her disturbs (I did not ask), but that that very attractive woman, with a good figure goes with a stomach or belly as at the pregnant woman it in fact badly. I was her to be helped or assisted while she yet old and always it seemed to me, that the earlier to solve a problem the better.

Actually after cavitary operations too there can be a stomach or belly and rather decent sizes! It is unique, than you can help or assist to watch or keep up to mum-it or -this;-thus that she at least time in half a year visited or attended the doctor and passed or took place inspection, and that at us at everything, does not hurt-to yet to the doctor we go.

, If want, dump or reset to me on kofemyl the adresok if you in Moscow, I shall prompt where good oncologists are.

Ivanov. Century
04.06.2005, 19:21
Appears so, I shall tell - that I know.

I had a myoma in weeks shall not tell or say, and so 7-8 sm the site. Spoke with the doctor - basically yes - if does not grow, it or her do not touch or tamper with more often. However, if in one perfect day the delivery of this site (I have in view of a blood will cease to act in it or him) will occur or happen nekrotizirovanie this site will be broken or disturbed, that is he will start to decay, and from here depending on the sizes, its or his locating and neglect udalajut either the site, or a uterus entirely. But, this all is observed on US if such threat is not present it is better to have a drink travki. Yes-yes, do not laugh or be not dared. To me personally the site have removed, but thus odnaznachno have told or said, that relapse is possible or probable, i.e. new sites since it is connected with hormonal disturbances in an organism will grow. And here my friend (at it or her after hormonal treatment so these sites, that too was going to to be operated) has found the address of any granny - that to her of grasses nadavala. And so, she drinks them till now - about one year - sites have decreased in 1,5-2 times. - I do not know what grasses, but in an Internet it is a lot of prescriptions - look or see. I know only, that body height of a myoma is caused by excess of estrogens in an organism, therefore many doctors advise in a ration to include cabbage in all kinds, Viburnum. Still well - septulums from walnuts to insist on vodka or alcohol and to accept on the table spoon 3 times a day. And more - apilak - too recommend, write that possesses antitumoral properties.

Sorry for confusion in a statement.

And operation to me did or made in Peter - to tell the truth, doctors have made a miracle as it was a question of excision of a uterus, but all have preserved and in safety. Costed to me these are 1350 c.u. is was three years ago.

Ear
11.06.2005, 03:30
- I do not know what grasses, but in an Internet it is a lot of prescriptions - look or see. I know only, that body height of a myoma is caused by excess of estrogens in an organism, therefore many doctors advise in a ration to include cabbage in all kinds, Viburnum. Still well - septulums from walnuts to insist on vodka or alcohol and to accept on the table spoon 3 times a day. And more - apilak - too recommend, write that possesses antitumoral properties.

Reception travo- helps or assists, but even at the same diagnosis will be different travki and with different proportions! Basically are consumed natural immunomoduljatory. At NOT CORRECT reception, it is possible to receive a boomerang effect. With this business it is necessary very cautiously! I would not began to consume that in an Internet advise! It is better to find good + (in one vial or flask, is such) which specializes on an oncology.

forma
17.06.2005, 19:27
Tozh it is correct. But I to that, as without operation to manage it is possible. Here. And who searches - that will always find.

irina5558
25.06.2005, 16:00
Operations on excision of myomatous sites now do or make laparoskopicheskim by a method, i.e. without an abdominal section (only 3 punctures) more often. Often before operation appoint or nominate a hormonal course to 6-12 months. Use preparations of type diferelina (dekapeptil), zoladeksa. These are analogues of a gonadotrophic -hormone, preparations which block secretion of sexual hormones, i.e. there comes a status the claim of a menopause. During treatment sites regress, t. e. Decrease in sizes. Often necessity for operation completely disappears or its or her volume sharply decreases. A menses 6 months are restored in current approximately. In usual female consultations often at all do not know about such techniques and prefer to observe myomas and then to delete them together with a uterus. The disadvantage of such treatment is its or his dearness. One injection of such preparations costs or stands approximately $250, and do or make them monthly in current of 6-12 months. Laporoskopicheskie operations are easily transferred or carried (a finding in a hospital of 3-5 days), complications, but they practically have no also dorogovaty.

osama
27.06.2005, 06:19
Do not experience! There Is a prescription which was given by Grandmother Manga.

Without everyones there toshnyh operations.

During 15 days three times a day drink on a coffee cup of broth konopljanogo a seed. And all will pass or take place!

Now you should find a seed. And all.

Antosha CHehonte
28.06.2005, 20:26
I apologize. She is Grandmother Vanga has given, she very many people has cured prescriptions. And I have got rid of an anorexia by means of its or her prescription.

At me 2 years were not monthly, and I have had a drink a grass which she advised in the book and have begun. After the hugest break. Thanks her.

Lemon
02.07.2005, 00:52
Please, tell or say about what prescription speech. At me too an anorexia!!! Help or assist!!!

patient2005
02.07.2005, 12:51
Prompt please and where to do or make laporoskopiju in Moscow better?

At me at mum a myoma.

tatata
02.07.2005, 15:25
, There are certain indications to excision of a myoma, any gynecologist them knows, so everything, that it is necessary to do or make to your mum,-was regularly to show to the doctor.

Sorry, and what, =? Type malignant tumours are not formed of a muscular and connecting tissue? And what we have "sarcoma"?

tanusha
02.07.2005, 15:32
Oblachko

Vivid example of self-confident ignorance. Doctors do not recommend, the tumour does not grow, the girl at all does not know, disturbs something mum or not, but undertakes to solve, whether operation is necessary to her.

It seems to you, what mum badly looks or appears? You consider or count, your mum will look or appear better after excision of a uterus, with a psychological trauma from it or this, with a high probability of an early climacterium and, probably, even the stomach or belly which has increased after operation how it was at my mum?