PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has passed or missed 12 tablet

Galja
01.07.2005, 18:35
Zdrastvujte the doctor. I drink OK. This month has casually passed or missed 12 tablet, has noticed it only on a trace. When time sledushchuju has come to accept day. As to spite, I had near at hand only one tablet. And in fact it is necessary 2 to accept in case of the big miss or passing? Has drunk it or her. Then there was a sexual certificate or act without preservation. At night to me it became bad also me stoshnilo: (It was where that in an hour 1, 5 after reception of a tablet... Another I have not drunk because was not. On sledushchy day a saw of a tablet under the scheme or plan. Whether I could become pregnant? If certificates or acts were one day prior to the miss or passing of a tablet (before all a saw under the scheme or plan) and on sledushchy day after the miss or passing?

Lily of the valley
01.07.2005, 23:53
It is excluded, though doctors frighten! OK not only that block an ovulation so even if the ootid was impregnated-structure or -frame uteruses not that that she could be attached there, and more, in a vagina there comes the certain medium at reception OK, that spermatozoons simply cannot get into a uterus and if have got... Look above! The Most unpleasant, that can happen, so simply having razed a cycle, can come ahead of time monthly and if vydeleny is not present all is normal! Absorbability OK in a blood-30 of minutes, do not experience!:D

evromedprestizh
02.07.2005, 12:31
ber- it is possible or probable. In that case contraception is not guaranteed. ZHdide a menses and a case of a delay address to the gynecologist and make US.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.