PDA

Просмотр полной версии : HERPES, the help, prompt

_
27.10.2004, 22:27
The help! Explain, has absolutely got confused.

Never suffered herpes earlier. There was a strong stress, a breakdown in the spring, there were genital herpes. Has handed over the analysis in a dermatovenerologic dispensary, has shown a low threshold of the maintenance or contents of a virus, the doctor himself it has been surprised, that so it was showed. Then used suppositories patenteks (before an inflammation), was ssilnoe a burning sensation right after uses. It was treated from gerepsa, attitudes or relations with the constant partner, at it or him too anybody another for the period of our dialogue was not (communications or connections with illness or disease talked about it or this), and so has passed or has taken place three months, again stress, change of job, has arrived my liked for a week, used farmateks, and again herpes (the truth did not hand over the analysis, but to all appearances he).

The doctor speaks, that carriers or bearers of herpes are all without exception people and prophylaxis (vitamins, maintenance imuniteta to avoid the stress) is necessary. Whether It is necessary for my guy to be checked on herpes? At it or him no displays are present, neither rashes, nor complaints, there can be it such reaction to contraceptive suppositories?

Manka
03.11.2004, 15:53
Carriers or Bearers of herpes are 100 % of adult population. There is no it or him only at newborn children who in the first year of a life are infected with parents air-dropwise by.

Condom he does not rescue or save;salvage from a virus of herpes, much less pores of a condom, as well as a virus of AIDS, for example. So business, really, in immunity.

The visitor
17.11.2004, 10:19
Thanks for an explanation. And can provoke use of candles an exacerbation? At me after them preminenija such thrush has begun. The doctor insists that the guy too needs to be surveyed on a virus gerepsa (that at it or him no displays are present). Whether it is obligatory? Or it is necessary to raise or increase immunity all over again to me?

Carriers or Bearers of herpes are 100 % of adult population. There is no it or him only at newborn children who in the first year of a life are infected with parents air-dropwise by.

Condom he does not rescue or save;salvage from a virus of herpes, much less pores of a condom, as well as a virus of AIDS, for example. So business, really, in immunity.

_ Has not entered
22.11.2004, 22:20
It was I.

Manka
05.12.2004, 05:26
Thanks for an explanation. And can provoke use of candles an exacerbation? At me after them preminenija such thrush has begun. The doctor insists that the guy too needs to be surveyed on a virus gerepsa (that at it or him no displays are present). Whether it is obligatory? Or it is necessary to raise or increase immunity all over again to me?

If you live with it or him a sexual life (yes simply if kiss) the virus at it or him for a long time already is. Simply its or his immunity is stronger than a virus and displays is not present. The herpes are not treated, do not waste time also money in vain. My familiar doctor about presence of a virus of herpes always writes to me without any analyses though gynecologists always write out a direction on the analysis on herpes, money it is necessary to take for something from patients.

Maayan
17.12.2004, 12:46

Well we shall tell or say not 100 %, and 80 %. Also he is passed only when there are rashes instead of when kiss.

Maayan
23.12.2004, 01:45
If you live with it or him a sexual life (yes simply if kiss) the virus at it or him for a long time already is..

Not so necessarily.

Manka, you the doctor?

Manka
06.01.2005, 10:27
If you live with it or him a sexual life (yes simply if kiss) the virus at it or him for a long time already is..

Not so necessarily.

Manka, you the doctor?

No, we not the doctor

But in occasion of ZPPP I deal only with the head physician kozhveninstituta, thanks God, personal acquaintances rescue or save;salvage. Otherwise on a regular basis would pay money for revealing of a virus of herpes.

And here you about 80 % where subtracted or deducted?

Maayan
06.01.2005, 16:51

Not so necessarily.

Manka, you the doctor?

No, we not the doctor

But in occasion of ZPPP I deal only with the head physician kozhveninstituta, thanks God, personal acquaintances rescue or save;salvage. Otherwise on a regular basis would pay money for revealing of a virus of herpes.

vobshche too from physicians the information I, certainly, do not subscribe under this digit, but 100 % seem to me not in real digit. It is known, that the herpes are passed only during rashes, at contact to the infected skin.

Manka
17.01.2005, 14:49

Not so necessarily.

Manka, you the doctor?

No, we not the doctor

vobshche too from physicians the information I, certainly, do not subscribe under this digit, but 100 % seem to me not in real digit. It is known, that the herpes are passed only during rashes, at contact to the infected skin.

The herpes are a same virus, as well as all other. It is passed not only at contact to the infected skin, but also during kisses, esteem, it in any medical literature is written. Well, maybe, chukchi in a plague which only with each other communicate or eremites taiga will not collide or face in a life with this infection. But there where it is a lot of people and between them anyhow there are contacts, someone an arm or a hand was shaken, someone chmoknuli, and children chmokajut all parents and grandmothers with grandfathers.

The virus of herpes is widespread as any another, an another matter, that its or his displays have features.

Maayan
05.02.2005, 07:58
It is passed not only at contact to the infected skin, but also during kisses.

Manka so who argues And I have been assured, that concept "kiss" contact to the infected skin " joins in concept "

I wish to notice what to catch it is possible only when there are rashes, hope in this question we is thought equally?

And if I see at the person on the face a rash of herpes, I shall not kiss it or him, health is more dear or expensive. It, certainly, n eiskljuchaet completely the risk of disease, but reduces.

And still the herpes on the face are called as cold. Can about these herpes you are right, that he exists at all and at the some people jumps out periodically, is not assured, I shall not argue therefore.

And here the genital herpes for certain on an empty place will not appear

_ Has not entered
20.02.2005, 09:00
Thanks all for answers.

I simply do not understand also the doctor unfortunately to me cannot explain.

If neither at the partner nor at me nobody was during this period (year), I had herpes only on the face earlier, the truth last year has begun a strong thrush (strong stress, failure of a delivery) how repes could arise THERE? I.e. for display it is not important on what mucous? Also what delats the partner? In fact in a blood he is at everything, at it or him on a labium jumps out sometimes, there there are no displays. Clear business, what during an exacerbation a sexual life is excluded, but in general that is possible? Without a condom?

Maayan
22.03.2005, 22:34
Thanks all for answers.

If neither at the partner nor at me nobody was during this period (year), I had herpes only on the face earlier, the truth last year has begun a strong thrush (strong stress, failure of a delivery) how repes could arise THERE? I.e. for display it is not important on what mucous? Also what delats the partner? In fact in a blood he is at everything, at it or him on a labium jumps out sometimes, there there are no displays. Clear business, what during an exacerbation a sexual life is excluded, but in general that is possible? Without a condom?

To me too if fairly, with these herpes not all is clear

My opinion - is simple so the herpes on sexual labiums will not jump out. Though 100 % I shall not approve or confirm, but... You are assured, what at your partner anybody any more was not?

Me here too so have infected, there was a partner long enough time, believed him, during my infection (and before) at it or him nothing was. And when at me poured out he swore, whether that at it or him nobody was and more I was interested it have brought Then all taki was found out, that he changed and not once So also this variant to dismiss it is impossible

However, in my case, at me before never was herpes, even on labiums. And after on labiums too was not So I do not know. It can and the truth a virus which becomes more active or will be activated in different places

Esteem herpes.ru, can there will find useful infu.

Manka
02.07.2005, 01:44
Thanks all for answers.

To me too if fairly, with these herpes not all is clear

My opinion - is simple so the herpes on sexual labiums will not jump out. Though 100 % I shall not approve or confirm, but... You are assured, what at your partner anybody any more was not?

Me here too so have infected, there was a partner long enough time, believed him, during my infection (and before) at it or him nothing was. And when at me poured out he swore, whether that at it or him nobody was and more I was interested it have brought Then all taki was found out, that he changed and not once So also this variant to dismiss it is impossible

However, in my case, at me before never was herpes, even on labiums. And after on labiums too was not So I do not know. It can and the truth a virus which becomes more active or will be activated in different places

Esteem herpes.ru, can there will find useful infu.

If the virus is in an organism it is difficult to define or determine that side since which the partner superzarazen. Clearly, that when blisters or blebs, crusts it the herpes have already obviously got out. But before all over again there is a unpleasant sensation, someone has less, at someone is stronger, during this moment not everyone can firmly tell or say, that the herpes turn up, it is easily possible to mix with a usual attrition, and especially in gentle places of genitals.

And if the virus in an organism is, with identical probability he can through a blood vylezt both on labiums, and on genitals.