PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has bought or purchased lenses!:)) advice or council is necessary!

WERTina
28.10.2004, 15:44
Today has bought or purchased lenses for the first time!!!! It is very class!!!! Any diskamforta (except for the first 10 minutes) I, thanks God, do not test!

It is glad madly!!!! A lens it is much better than glasses or spots!!! Anyway at first sight to me pokazalaos so!

The doctor to me has shown, how them correctly to dress, and to look after.... But as soon as I have arrived home, at me from a head all has taken off.....

Prompt before inserting a lens, please.... You take it or her on an index finger.... At this time she should fit it or him? Or she should be convex on a finger?

Lie
09.11.2004, 14:48
Today has bought or purchased lenses for the first time!!!! It is very class!!!! Any diskamforta (except for the first 10 minutes) I, thanks God, do not test!

It is glad madly!!!! A lens it is much better than glasses or spots!!! Anyway at first sight to me pokazalaos so!

The doctor to me has shown, how them correctly to dress, and to look after.... But as soon as I have arrived home, at me from a head all has taken off.....

Prompt before inserting a lens, please.... You take it or her on an index finger.... At this time she should fit it or him? Or she should be convex on a finger?

Should be vypuklok as a plateau on palchike/

To store or keep in fizrastvore, for the night to remove or take out.

Marijka
16.11.2004, 14:26
+ After for the night have removed or have taken off, akkuratnenko in fiz a solution to wash out and leave in itself for the night.

WERTina
17.11.2004, 15:50

Should be vypuklok as a plateau on palchike/

To store or keep in fizrastvore, for the night to remove or take out.

Clearly! Toest the lens to fit a finger should not..... It is good, that has asked, and that so would insert! Thanks!

WERTina
19.11.2004, 12:31
+ After for the night have removed or have taken off, akkuratnenko in fiz a solution to wash out and leave in itself for the night.

To me have told or said, that before putting a lens in fizrastvor for the night... It is necessary on lodoshku, to drip a few or a little;little bit solution, and palchikom as a lens to clean.... To spend on her a finger.... In a direction a cross on a cross..... Has tried or tasted! But at me as that not so turns out.... ((the Lens simply sticks to a finger..... And to spend on her precisely it is impossible....

Marijka
06.12.2004, 06:20

To me have told or said, that before putting a lens in fizrastvor for the night... It is necessary on lodoshku, to drip a few or a little;little bit solution, and palchikom as a lens to clean.... To spend on her a finger.... In a direction a cross on a cross..... Has tried or tasted! But at me as that not so turns out.... ((the Lens simply sticks to a finger..... And to spend on her precisely it is impossible....

To you have correctly told or said. You likely pour not enough solution in ladoshku. And in general, in due course get used also budei to turn out all

I wash (soaps) of a lens not a cross on a cross, and kakby on a circle, from the center to edge or territory.

The visitor
13.12.2004, 01:30
And for what term at you a lens? Short-term, for example, do not require such careful clearing. Simply enough to lower or omit in a fresh solution, without rubbing. And solutions happen different. What replace this function. Though at me the very first Linz were for 6 months, then pereshela on monthly - is excellent or different. You change more quickly - have not time to become soiled especially.

Milen
25.12.2004, 22:25
In opticians where sell lenses happen "Klinsatrony"-it the small washing machine for lenses, works from batareek.

I 3 years had such machine-very conveniently, in her it is possible to store or keep lenses in a solution.

WERTina
08.01.2005, 15:09
And for what term at you a lens? Short-term, for example, do not require such careful clearing. Simply enough to lower or omit in a fresh solution, without rubbing. And solutions happen different. What replace this function. Though at me the very first Linz were for 6 months, then pereshela on monthly - is excellent or different. You change more quickly - have not time to become soiled especially.

At me a lens for 6 months....

WERTina
14.01.2005, 10:36

To you have correctly told or said. You likely pour not enough solution in ladoshku. And in general, in due course get used also budei to turn out all

I wash (soaps) of a lens not a cross on a cross, and kakby on a circle, from the center to edge or territory.

Dak, unless they to a finger do not stick..... At me occurs or happens so..... At me this basic problem.... As stirs or prevents to me it even when I put on it or her..... Today minutes 15 it was excruciated with the left eye.... The Lens was not inserted in any way, is constant prlipala to a finger..... As other party or side... ((

Marijka
18.01.2005, 08:02

Dak, unless they to a finger do not stick..... At me occurs or happens so..... At me this basic problem.... As stirs or prevents to me it even when I put on it or her..... Today minutes 15 it was excruciated with the left eye.... The Lens was not inserted in any way, is constant prlipala to a finger..... As other party or side... ((

I do not know even that to you to tell or say I Think, nevertheless a solution it is necessary to pour more. At me such problem was not

7up
20.01.2005, 13:43
And I have bought or purchased night*amp; day. It is very happy! You put on, you wear month (not taking out or not removing) and you throw out... Anything to wash it is not necessary, to be excruciated every day with odevaniem-too.

Is still day time linzy-you dress, day you go and you throw out. Too it is very convenient, but it is dear or expensive...

Tigercat
06.02.2005, 07:03
And I have bought or purchased night*amp; day. It is very happy! You put on, you wear month (not taking out or not removing) and you throw out... Anything to wash it is not necessary, to be excruciated every day with odevaniem-too.

Is still day time linzy-you dress, day you go and you throw out. Too it is very convenient, but it is dear or expensive...

My friend wore such lenses, now is excruciated in disease of a cornea, half a year is treated already... Is not present nafik, nafik... It is better to remove or take out, health is more dear or expensive

Dafka
24.02.2005, 01:18
If there is an opportunity it is better to buy or purchase one-day. Unequivocally.

Milen
20.03.2005, 09:17
If the person smokes-it at once reduces term sluby lenses so I was explained by the doctor. On a lens the smoke settles.

Milen
01.07.2005, 23:45
[QUOTE =

Marijka
]

Lenses stick-it otomu that they thin a little. All lenses of different thickness and consequently that you yet have not learned to address with them.

kasatsja it is necessary very easily, strongly on a lens do not press. And never rub a moist lens. First it is necessary to moisten it or her properly, and then already to wipe - softly as though you iron the butterfly.

Through -other you will forget about this problem.