PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Clinic In Peter

The good child
15.10.2004, 04:58
Citizens forumchanki!

Advise good zhk or private or individual clinic and the doctor in Peter! I, to put it mildly, not from here, and terribly to go in it is not known, so will heal, that in a life will not recover!

In advance I thank!

escarabajo
26.10.2004, 19:46
Good Clinic - JUventa. The doctor - Fedorova Nina Arkadevna.

.:251--70-11

The address exact I do not remember - old-Peterhof pr. To reach it is possible with Garden on marshrutke 1, and with Baltic on marshrutke 67, 189, and with Narva on marshrutke 66, 20.

Julia_one
17.11.2004, 04:29
From dear or expensive - Ava-. The doctor - Guryanov

From not so dear or expensive - 157 MSCH on Warsaw, 100. The doctor - Sysoyev (old training, but superskaja!)

Q
29.11.2004, 03:05
Good Clinic - JUventa. The doctor - Fedorova Nina Arkadevna.

.:251--70-11

The address exact I do not remember - old-Peterhof pr. To reach it is possible with Garden on marshrutke 1, and with Baltic on marshrutke 67, 189, and with Narva on marshrutke 66, 20.

Forgive or Excuse, it juvenka good clinic??????????

How much years back it was a place where it was possible to be treated on a freebie by the minor. I do not know, that there now but then it there was a bad clinic. With bad doctors.

Soluna
21.12.2004, 03:10
Forgive or Excuse, it juvenka good clinic??????????

How much years back it was a place where it was possible to be treated on a freebie by the minor. I do not know, that there now but then it there was a bad clinic. With bad doctors. [/quote]

Precisely-is exact!!!!

I just studied nearby to this haunt of vice...

And if it was necessary for me to the first pair in a tram were only maloletki with the hung or drooped physiognomies... In arms or hand saccules stapkami and halatikami. abortirovatsja went...

And a building what... Yes there to enter terribly.

In a word a shelter for vagabonds!!!

escarabajo
05.01.2005, 16:31
Madams, it is possible or probable you are right. But I there am observed and am observed any more the first year.

Yes, it not Copper and there do not lick everyone counter. But there doctors of a high level. I am not afraid, that to me there will bring an infection or still something....

And at what here maloletki? These are their problems, that brains are not present. And ahead of time try to become adults.

-not-little fool
01.02.2005, 02:58
MTS " the Admiralty shipyards ". I here already wrote about it or him - was same temka.

The good child
26.02.2005, 09:52
Thanks all for advice or councils

1) And in Adm vervi to itself and for what money?

2) And if temka be-thbe longly searched for it or her but has not found, therefore zapostila

-not-little fool
04.03.2005, 01:12

2) And if temka be-thbe longly searched for it or her but has not found, therefore zapostila

I was at zavotdeleniem on an insurance policy... Primary kons - nearby 400 rub, secondary than time in 2 is cheaper. Zavotdeleniem - the man. It was pleasant to me

Soluna
07.03.2005, 15:05

I was at zavotdeleniem on an insurance policy... Primary kons - nearby 400 rub, secondary than time in 2 is cheaper. Zavotdleniem - the man. It was pleasant to me

One my friend was at nego.tak here he to her salno stuck and has asked what plans for evening..... When she was by the plane

The visitor
01.07.2005, 18:35
I do not know as about Ava-, the husband with them works for me, and so kljanet their good matom, at me somehow the bleeding has begun, and he since morning before to them should go, here we and have rushed off there, have paid money, and not looking at that that like the too to heal tried. Have told or said an abortion, pay and it is urgent skablitsja. Me as has distorted, we therefrom have left and in usual zhk me have examined, I have handed over analyses, have measured temperature, I was surprised terribly when the doctor has told or said " well- a mouth open ", and then " uuuuu, a throat become swollen, at you detochka the strongest angina, a bleeding because of temperature, go from here, rinse a throat and there is nothing you to do or make here ".

In 10 days I was on legs or foots, and a bleeding for the second day cunningly. She has by the way appointed or nominated to me then only travki any.

I go now only there and in full delight. Though disdained earlier and it was surveyed in "Danae". It zhk 14 Admiralty districts, and doctor Nikulina Elena Viktorovna, planing, but knowing.