PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Agents of hygiene

LichnoJA
11.12.2004, 09:04
Girls, at me here are one question which, probably, for a long time all has set the teeth on edge.

Concerning to wads. Many years used linings and literally several months ago has opened for itself such convenient agent as wads. Instead of " women with critical days " frightening clauses or articles about STSH, about a dysbacteriosis, small infections have felt the white person But many.

I shall stipulate at once, that I precisely carry out all demands of the instruction - no more than 6 hours, the least suitable size, pure or clean arms or hand, and to personal hygiene I concern very exactingly, I buy only production of known brands and exclusively in a drugstore.

Question in the following... Somebody had problems because of and uses of wads, under condition of keeping all rules? If yes, what? And what wads of stamps you used?

Maryana
21.12.2004, 23:29
At me problems any are not present... I use almost from the very beginning of a menses... I adore wads, but only OV!!!

Megastyle
26.12.2004, 23:28
Yes, there in the instruction it is described terribly. But if to not leave them inside is longer than polozhenno and to keep hygiene - I think that anything such will not occur or happen. I too like to use the tampaxes, any trouble, nothing stirs or prevents, very conveniently.

The otolaryngologist
06.01.2005, 04:48
I use the Tampax, have now appeared new - small with a plastic applicator, are very convenient in application, IMHO. And without an applicator me do not please - to me inconveniently them to enter. During a cycle it is better to alternate or interleave wads to linings, to not leave for the night. About CT - it is not deprived the bases, knowingly manufacturers have obliged to write about it or this to instructions. But development of this syndrome, more likely, feature of an organism of the concrete woman - fault to all in fact the golden staphilococcus living at some women in a vagina, and wads - the contributing factor. As well as development dizbioza - in fact at different women a different degree of cleanliness of a vagina. One friend (too the doctor) approved or confirmed, that has acquired to itself bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoz their use. It can and so, but still a question at issue, BV - a thing many-sided. In general, I for them.

Plug-knife
22.01.2005, 09:23
The tampax became already with round handpieces, and there are no acute edges or territories. Are really especially convenient plastic futljarchiki)))

Maryana
22.01.2005, 10:34
I can not suffer or bear the Tampax: when he hardly is filled, razbuhav he increases or is enlarged at length, and there is a sensation, that to you THERE something very much stirs or prevents, rubs and strains... Constantly of it or this also you think. And OV extend at width that is not felt at all and imperceptibly...

But it personally my opinion...

The otolaryngologist
26.01.2005, 21:22
No, any, at correct introduction the wad is in a back vault of the vagina and any dyscomfort does not cause or cause, even udlinnjajas.

The otolaryngologist
17.02.2005, 12:43
That is? Most likely cotton or viscose from which them do or make sterilize avtoklavirovaniem - a hot steam under pressure, and pack in conditions approached to aseptic. And can also radial sterilization (gamma-rays).

The otolaryngologist
23.03.2005, 21:05
If technological process sobljuden is not present. Besides many originators IPPP, and not only they outside of an organism of the person cannot longly exist, especially in the dry medium, deprived nutrients - and on skolku months passes or takes place before wads from the manufacturer will get to the customer.

CheerLeader Girl
01.07.2005, 18:16
I too like wads though only not for a long time them for itself has opened. Very conveniently, and almost chustvuesh. But when I at home or for the night, I taki prefer all prakladki.