PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Than to treat a urethritis

The patient
12.02.2005, 14:06
One month ago the doctor has diagnosed a urethritis. Has spent on drink Biseptolum. Now again the same. Than it is possible to undergo treatment still? Whether there is something more effective

The woman-doctor
06.03.2005, 15:26
What exactly vyzyvan a urethritis, and what preparation will be effective is necessary to make bek crop of flora of a urethra with sensitivity to antibiotics then it will be clear.

The patient
13.03.2005, 20:39
As all is bad...

I live in the god the forgotten place. Doctors at us nikakushchie and to hand over the similar analysis it is not obviously possible.

The woman-doctor
18.03.2005, 16:08
And you learned or found out about this analysis? For this purpose doctors are not necessary, the smear from a urethra undertakes and in laboratory is grown up on the medium certain. If in your small town is not present, will send in the next city. The result in days 10 is ready. It will Be possible to learn or find out by phone.

If also such opportunity is not present, maybe, can go to the nearest place where it is possible or probable? Nevertheless health is more important.

The patient
21.04.2005, 06:23
It maaaalenky poselochek and up to the nearest city 2 hours on.... The plane I Shall try or taste Biseptolum and in a drugstore has found miramistin. I shall hold on up to a sortie)

The woman-doctor
01.07.2005, 15:58
Second time is better to not drink Biseptolum. Since you promote fastness of microorganisms to it or this a preparation. Miramistin = please. Can have a drink still brusniver - travka is on sale in all drugstores, even in poselochnyh, I think. Also drink a lot of liquid - 2-3 litres a day - it is desirable water without gas + cranberry mors.

Success