PDA

Просмотр полной версии : SOS! A burning sensation in a vagina during the sexual certificate or act!

The uncle
13.11.2004, 05:57
Help or Assist, plz, whether it is possible to remove or take off national agents a burning sensation in a vagina? Sprintsevaniei t.p to That was helped or assisted by suppositories terzhinan? DID or MADE 3 times syringing by a camomile.

Soon in holiday, I can not drink 2-3 weeks antibiotics.

In advance all thanks!

Obitel
17.01.2005, 23:48
At me was similar one year ago just after reception of antibiotics.

Descended or Went to the doctor - she has checked up a smear and to me after has told or said, that those strong antibiotics which I drank, just damage or injure a microflora of a vagina.

And syringings has advised to refuse.

All on the contrary, in general.

AndrejViktorovi
25.03.2005, 21:02
Gero! So to you has helped or assisted one year ago? You have written, from what it happens, and kakae to you the doctor has appointed or nominated treatment in connection with these or it a burning sensation?

maxsus
04.04.2005, 07:03
If the microflora is broken or disturbed, have a drink Nistatinum. Only the burning sensation can be connected with something another, can, at you an allergy what on greasing or an inflammation? In general, descend or go to the gynecologist. With it or this problems are not present, and here the diagnosis in a coffee house to put incorrectly.

Virus
15.05.2005, 10:56
Suppositories to me then have appointed or nominated - I do not remember the name.

Has helped or assisted. But me the doctor by results of analyses in fact appointed or nominated.

And I too drank Nistatinum.

Though at me also have not found any funguses then, the doctor has told or said, that after a strong course of antibiotics it is necessary to drink Nistatinum. Otherwise - a candidiasis.

Still there was a burning sensation because of farmateksov, patenteksov everyones there.

Simply I somehow not at once have connected it

With such contraceptives.

Nistatinum - he, in my opinion, only from funguses helps or assists. Warns development of fungic or fungal cells and destroys them.

Bacteria does not influence in any way.

Planika
16.06.2005, 03:50
Nistatinum he and an in itself fungus Useful which was killed antibiotkami. Therefore after a course of antibiotics all appoint or nominate nastitin. And at a thrush of ointment or a suppository which contain +

On farmateks at many an allergy - a burning sensation intolerable during. But, like, more often at men.

Only when the microflora first of all breaks appears an itch or a burning sensation and without the sexual certificate or act. So chta... More likely an allergy. To dohturu.

sgs
22.06.2005, 21:11
By the way, smishnoe. To summaries to farmateksu it is written, that he in addition causes pleasant heat which, type, should cause pleasant sensations.

28.06.2005, 19:21
You can have a thrush. Descend or go to the gynecologist and all find out. Also do not drink antibiotics without need. Let the doctor will solve, that it is necessary for you.

And more: not very much favour national methods in such business as gynecology. In this case syringing by a camomile will not help or assist, but only flora will wash up.

Petra
30.06.2005, 11:41
I had a terrible burning sensation about Farmateksa, me shaked already the whole hour. Dreadfully!!!!!

Slava
01.07.2005, 15:46
And at me except for a burning sensation up to a blood mucous has burnt. I hate Farmateks