PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How not zaberemennet?

Malyshka
20.12.2004, 08:12
The situation is those - the partner constant (husband), the unique. The condom yesterday has torn, it was necessary to accept postinor.

Question and if once again so happens, we shall admit or allow, in the month, what emergency methods for prevention of pregnancy can recommend?

postinor in fact every month you will not drink...

DeLux
27.12.2004, 16:25
So this... Is not present such more.

Malyshka
29.12.2004, 03:18
So this... Is not present such more.

What horror...

child
03.01.2005, 20:59
To sleep separately!

Manka
08.01.2005, 01:05
To drink tea... Instead of IT or THIS.

Joke do not remember that-whether?

Estee
08.01.2005, 09:42
And 100 % are syringed after that any rubbish, type water with a citric acid, but it not. But any to you will tell or say, that abortion is better postinor, than.

Maayan
11.01.2005, 10:38
Relax, condoms not too often are torn, at least qualitative and if you put on them correctly.

Malyshka
12.01.2005, 15:06
Relax, condoms not too often are torn, at least qualitative and if you put on them correctly.

Here and it has turned out, that qualitative and first time in a life has torn... Has simply reflected - suddenly again will tear, and except for postinora there is nothing and to be protected. Cases in fact everyones happen

Jane
16.01.2005, 11:39
mozh Farmateksom to make secure for calm and on everyone slu...

The vigorous cow
25.01.2005, 06:25
You accepted time postinor - that better simply to drink OK. Buy or purchase in a drugstore It is new-ring. This hormonal ringlet, operates or works to similarly contraceptive tablets, advantages: 1. There is no risk that you pass or miss (will forget) a tablet 2. The digestive tube is not involved - hormones are soaked up mestno. Efficiency - 99 % (that above than at tablets), doses of a hormone - same as in any the friend combined Ok.

DeLux
01.02.2005, 15:29
Efficiency - 99 % (that above than at tablets)

Yes precisely same, generally.

Maayan
08.02.2005, 23:14

Here and it has turned out, that qualitative and first time in a life has torn... Has simply reflected - suddenly again will tear, and except for postinora there is nothing and to be protected. Cases in fact everyones happen

If has torn, it turns out, that except for postinora there is nothing. I simply wished to calm, what is it not too terribly, in sense that they are torn seldom.

Malyshka
14.02.2005, 08:16
You accepted Time postinor - that better simply to drink OK. Buy or purchase in a drugstore It is new-ring. This hormonal ringlet, operates or works to similarly contraceptive tablets, advantages: 1. There is no risk that you pass or miss (will forget) a tablet 2. The digestive tube is not involved - hormones are soaked up mestno. Efficiency - 99 % (that above than at tablets), doses of a hormone - same as in any the friend combined Ok.

I for the first time hear about Is new-ring. How it or him to accept? This single preservation or on all cycle. Tell more in detail, please.

If has torn, it turns out, that except for postinora there is nothing. I simply wished to calm, what is it not too terribly, in sense that they are torn seldom.

Let's hope. Thanks for support

Jane
16.02.2005, 20:34
It is new-ring this rubber ringlet, in a vagina phaetsja and there allocates hormones. If I am not mistaken every month to change (or 3 months?..)

Spicy
25.02.2005, 02:53
It is new-ring this rubber ringlet, in a vagina phaetsja and there allocates hormones. If I am not mistaken every month to change (or 3 months?..)

Not rubber, will think up too, transparent, thin

It is inserted into a vagina for 21 day, it is then taken out, a principle of action OK

It is possible to find the detailed information in an Internet

ritka
08.03.2005, 11:28
Too it seems to me is better predohrjanjatsja more reliable and pleasant agent than elastics! I have started to search for alternatives when prezik have torn in second time (has not sustained polutorachasovogo a marathon) Have preferred Contraceptive adhesive tapes Evra! In general problems any. Has stuck once a week and has forgotten!

Malyshka
19.03.2005, 14:04
And if I in the middle of a cycle have accepted postinor in this cycle it is already impossible zaberemennet or all the same up to monthly it is necessary to be protected?

Spicy
22.03.2005, 19:07
If in each cycle to accept postinor hardly children threaten then -long time... For those who wishes fruitless to remain, please...

fedeisy
24.03.2005, 16:28
The Situation is those - the partner constant (husband), the unique. The condom yesterday has torn, it was necessary to accept postinor.

And that porvalsja? Greasing any used? Use of greasing, especially not specialized, and type vazilina or a saliva, increases or enlarges probability of break of a condom. Yes, still if the partner to you did or made oral sex before a usual coitus (i.e. its or his saliva in your vagina) - too can influence break prez.

Malyshka
05.04.2005, 23:18
And that porvalsja? Greasing any used? Use of greasing, especially not specialized, and type vazilina or a saliva, increases or enlarges probability of break of a condom. Yes, still if the partner to you did or made oral sex before a usual coitus (i.e. its or his saliva in your vagina) - too can influence break prez.

No, some any additional greasings did not use. There was a usual sexual certificate or act. Condoms qualitative - Sico. First time in my life has torn

If in each cycle to accept postinor hardly children threaten then -long time... For those who wishes fruitless to remain, please...

Darling Spicy - I very much wish to have children. And it proishestvie for me is not painlessly. I have accepted postinor since there was no output or exit and now is not assured, that a condom - the best protection. Therefore very much I wish to hear advice or councils and the references, what else methods protect from pregnancy. At once I shall make a reservation, that the husband against OK. [/quote]

Spicy
10.04.2005, 12:42
Malyshka

What is postinor?

It is a set of monthly hormones in 1 tablet, normal OK accept 21 day, and postinor within 1 day. What impact on an organism, I think, it is not necessary to explain. Do not listen to what recommend it or him to use, an organism at all different, someone 10 aborotov does or makes gives birth or travails normally, and someone 10 years cannot become pregnant

Contraceptives need to be selected with the doctor by results of analyses of a blood on hormones

Malyshka
22.04.2005, 15:04
Malyshka

What is postinor?

It is a set of monthly hormones in 1 tablet, normal OK accept 21 day, and postinor within 1 day. What impact on an organism, I think, it is not necessary to explain. Do not listen to what recommend it or him to use, an organism at all different, someone 10 aborotov does or makes gives birth or travails normally, and someone 10 years cannot become pregnant

Contraceptives need to be selected with the doctor by results of analyses of a blood on hormones

It agree, that postinor still that rubbish... But time so it has turned out. Now you will not return back. And you consider or count, what long reception OK does not render harmful influence on an organism and in any way does not interfere with pregnancy?

Spicy
28.04.2005, 11:33
Malyshka

What is postinor?

It agree, that postinor still that rubbish... But time so it has turned out. Now you will not return back. And you consider or count, what long reception OK does not render harmful influence on an organism and in any way does not interfere with pregnancy?

I consider or count, rummage there there is I temka about OK

Malyshka
16.05.2005, 08:51
I consider or count, rummage there there is I temka about OK

Thanks, I shall search

linchen
01.07.2005, 11:56
If condoms do not inspire you of the necessary power of attorney try or taste popraktikovat interrupted the sexual certificate or act with a condom. Even if he also will tear - in you nothing will get.