PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not pryshchik, and zhirovik???

Tiramisu
28.01.2005, 06:54
Here when I descended or went to the surgeon with the furuncle not passing or not taking place month, the doctor at once have told or said, that as a furuncle here and does not smell, and most likely " zhirovik or a brush "! However, still she has told or said the third version, what is it kleshchik. Khm. If vyberat from the offered variants, so I for last. And in general, I in horror. Cut out, have taken on the analysis. A current the doctor such overloaded, I plainly have not had time to ask anything it or her.

On me so such version sounds not so optimistically. How much or As far as it is serious? What is it in general such, what she has named? And if it so, that then to wait? Explain, who understands, please!

The visitor
15.02.2005, 07:19
Here when I descended or went to the surgeon with the furuncle not passing or not taking place month, the doctor at once have told or said, that as a furuncle here and does not smell, and most likely " zhirovik or a brush "! However, still she has told or said the third version, what is it kleshchik. Khm. If vyberat from the offered variants, so I for last. And in general, I in horror. Cut out, have taken on the analysis. A current the doctor such overloaded, I plainly have not had time to ask anything it or her.

On me so such version sounds not so optimistically. How much or As far as it is serious? What is it in general such, what she has named? And if it so, that then to wait? Explain, who understands, please!

At me the same was, cut out. No trouble in it or this "zhirovike" is not present. At me all in a week has passed or has taken place. The doctor has told or said, if "abscess" after operating will increase or be enlarged again, repeated cleaning will be necessary, but here anything dangerous is not present. Do not experience!

Lesija
12.03.2005, 08:01

At me the same was, cut out. No trouble in it or this "zhirovike" is not present. At me all in a week has passed or has taken place. The doctor has told or said, if "abscess" after operating will increase or be enlarged again, repeated cleaning will be necessary, but here is absolute anything dangerous is not present. Do not experience!

Tiramisu
28.03.2005, 21:08
Thanks, have calmed. And that sounds this all somehow on onkologicheski...

The visitor
01.07.2005, 09:35
After analyses it was found out, what is it zhirovik (an atheroma with an inflammation). And it is similar, it or he did not manage to be cleaned. And series two climb more. What to do or make in general in that case?

I here on the Internet have looked, about prophylaxis to find nothing, write, if have already appeared, only to cut. On the face, estimate! This scar looks or appears nasty, there will be two more?! Well good, the main thing that was not 10. Please, tell, why they appear (in sense, what I not correctly do or make) and it can internal failure? Whether it can from shchipanija brovok will appear? About essence of the phenomenon I already nachitalas, me now the nobility how to prevent, and that any invasion... Educate, please!