PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt gynecologic clinic in Peter!

Linn
22.03.2005, 08:44
To me 22. Prompt please any clinic with good doctors in Peter where will not be interested in my money, and in we wash health. I like as have an erosion (if to believe last doctor). And so I want that the doctor has examined, has spent the NECESSARY analysis and vylichil in the CORRECT way (did not give birth or travail)

Background such: 2 years with breaks went in the Bear, they seem to me suspicious, then esteemed responses and is valid they only money swung or pumped, and I cannot be assured in occasion of those results of analyses that at all they spent and in general it all the same that I this all time was not at the gynecologist in general.

In advance thanks for answers!

-not-little fool
26.03.2005, 13:51
Was such temka already. Praised institute of obstetrics and gynecology it or him. Otta. Itself on Tuesday I am going to in " the Admiralty shipyards " to manager. Unit (man). Impressions I shall share.

Linn
08.04.2005, 06:56
Yes here today too the Admiralty shipyards have advised me.

Share impressions then! And the prices too

Here there are some responses

http: // www.littleone.ru/report/reprod/verfi.php

-not-little fool
11.04.2005, 05:19
THANKS for the link. Me just wrote down to Emeljanovoj. It is good, that I shall not get)) the Price list I can not share, since I go under policy DMS... Only impressions.

The good child
13.04.2005, 21:09
Has rummaged a forum, but temki that has not found that, do not prompt, a reference?

About Adm shipyards heard that dearly or expensively but effectively.

-not-little fool
01.07.2005, 06:54
I report about AF. The doctor has liked - manager a gynecology department. Quiet as the tank. First terms strewed - I have asked easier - have explained easier. Under the prices - has specially looked or seen. Its or his reception - perv - 380, vtor 250. Analyses (to me have made 5 or 6 hidden or latent, a smear, soskob and more any chicken-feed) - 700 rbl. Here so. At the given stage och it is happy or enough.