PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Inoculation from a flu: PRO AND CONTRA

BonPari
12.01.2005, 05:19
The flu is known to everyone is a serious virus infection, for the some people coming to an end tragically. But business not only in lethal cases: the flu quite often becomes complicated a pneumonia, an otitis, a sinusitis so during influenzal epidemics the case rate a pneumonia and other bacteriemic or bacterial infections of respiratory ways sharply increases. The flu in groups of risk is especially dangerous.

It is considered, that protivogrippoznaja the vaccine does not contain alive viruses and consequently to be ill with a flu after bacterination it is impossible. And how was at you?????

And also speak, that carrying out of an inoculation probably even at thoracal children, since 6 months, people with chronic diseases, at women during thoracal feeding and pregnancy.

This week Russia is included into any group of the countries where inoculation from a flu will be activly spent!

Interestingly your opinion in this occasion: whether it is necessary to take root or be inoculated? Whether if about whom proshlogodnj experience concerning inoculations?... Well and how? Had been ill then?

Buttercup
14.01.2005, 18:51
I shall not be and never took root from a flu. But my sister, after an inoculation she slegla with temperature +38 for a week took root or was inoculated. And then even hurted or was ill;was sick in the winter. In my opinion it is not necessary ovchinka manufactures.

DeLux
15.01.2005, 18:26
1. I do or make it or her necessarily.

2. Influvak it is possible to use during feeding and is cautious-but-is possible" during pregnancy. To children - about 6 months.

3. In the next subject has written: after inoculations in current of last year dazh cold did not hurt or be ill;be sick.

DeLux
22.01.2005, 23:00
I shall not be and never took root from a flu. But my sister, after an inoculation she slegla with temperature +38 for a week took root or was inoculated. And then even hurted or was ill;was sick in the winter. In my opinion it is not necessary ovchinka manufactures.

Et there could be anafilaktichskaja a reaction. I.e. an allergy easier speaking. In fact we deal with fiber.

tantoshik
25.01.2005, 18:00
Mar, I to do or make nikada it or her any more I shall not be...

Basically I am ill or sick with bronchites in the autumn and in the spring, when weather slushy...

About 2 years ago have forced us on rabotke, have made... I hurted or was ill;was sick constantly... All the winter long the patient passed or took place also ours too complained what to hurt or be ill;be sick much more often steel after that...

And then, not the fact that that virus from which will walk is made bacterination

BonPari
26.01.2005, 09:07

Et there could be anafilaktichskaja a reaction. I.e. an allergy easier speaking. In fact we deal with fiber.

Whether and how vashche the allergy will learn or find out or not?

I here vashche allergik. But for example would like to take root to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick... I am afraid of consequences of an inoculation!

At school always otmazyvalas from any inoculations, tk was afraid of allergic reactions...

xa
30.01.2005, 17:45
At me friends who did or made an inoculation from a flu, then strongly hurted or were ill;were sick. I zareklas to spend above myself similar ekperiment....

DeLux
05.02.2005, 09:12
Whether and how vashche the allergy will learn or find out or not?

I here vashche allergik. But for example would like to take root to not hurt or not be ill;not be sick... I am afraid of consequences of an inoculation!

At school always otmazyvalas from any inoculations, tk was afraid of allergic reactions...

It is necessary to descend or go in a vaccine cabinet or study, and there will make a microinjection under a skin the same inoculation, you will look or see, there is a reaction or not. Only it is not known, will cost how much.

Anik
05.02.2005, 18:51
I never did or made an inoculation from a flu, ill or sick with it or him few times at eom but in the easy or light;mild form. To do or make I am not going to, because it is a lot of types of a flu from all you will not take root... And here reaction to an inoculation can be bad.

DeLux
05.02.2005, 22:14
I never did or made an inoculation from a flu, ill or sick with it or him few times at eom but in the easy or light;mild form. To do or make I am not going to, because it is a lot of types of a flu from all you will not take root... And here reaction to an inoculation can be bad.

All the previous variants of a flu " are included or switched on in structure " inoculations of current year. Illness or disease will be transferred or carried easier even if it or her to pick up.

Estee
10.02.2005, 02:40
At me was lyoky kolbasik up to 37,2. Though the some people it is frank pozagibalis for some days.

And the truth speak, what people with 3-rd group of a blood gripperom are not ill or sick?

DeLux
10.02.2005, 04:04
At me was lyoky kolbasik up to 37,2. Though the some people it is frank pozagibalis for some days.

And the truth speak, what people with 3-rd group of a blood gripperom are not ill or sick?

Still as are ill or sick.

linchen
13.02.2005, 21:00
I never did or made and like I am not going to. A flu too I shall not remember when hurted or was ill;was sick. postuda comes yearly, but from it or her by an inoculation you will not be rescueed or saved.

And kinds of a virus are included or switched on in an inoculation from a flu for last year all, but actual there are not present, and in fact it or him and will have to hurt or be ill;be sick. All associates having done or made some years of successively inoculation gradually from them refuse, therefore as practically all after it or her fall or are ill.

TNT laziness to come
16.02.2005, 16:40
I do or make an inoculation from a flu 5 year, any negative reakuijj and boleznejgrippom hurted or was ill;was sick last time in the childhood.

To be very important before an inoculation of 100 % healthy differently it is really possible to be ill,

MK
17.02.2005, 09:42
The Flu is known to everyone is a serious virus infection, for the some people coming to an end tragically. But business not only in lethal cases: the flu quite often becomes complicated a pneumonia, an otitis, a sinusitis so during influenzal epidemics the case rate a pneumonia and other bacteriemic or bacterial infections of respiratory ways sharply increases. The flu in groups of risk is especially dangerous.

It is considered, that protivogrippoznaja the vaccine does not contain alive viruses and consequently to be ill with a flu after bacterination it is impossible. And how was at you?????

And also speak, that carrying out of an inoculation probably even at thoracal children, since 6 months, people with chronic diseases, at women during thoracal feeding and pregnancy.

This week Russia is included into any group of the countries where inoculation from a flu will be activly spent!

Interestingly your opinion in this occasion: whether it is necessary to take root or be inoculated? Whether if about whom proshlogodnj experience concerning inoculations?... Well and how? Had been ill then?

Did or Made some times,

One trouble. After an inoculation you go the patient of week 2-3,

And the inoculation does not guarantee, that you will not be ill or sick with a flu.

So, that for myself I have solved any inoculations. Immunomoduljatory and all delov!

Cvetochek
26.02.2005, 07:25
I in this business not prosveshchyonnaja, but in my opinion a flu happen still different groups. For example, in such to year flu A, in other behaves violently, in the following and With can fly. Do or make an inoculation from ALL kinds??? (well about bird's I am silent) And though it is usual in a year of one type a flu happens, now it has already ceased to be usual, and can be for a winter and And and..

Correct please if it is not right! At once to runaway behind an inoculation wonderful.

MK
02.03.2005, 04:04
And more I wish to add: scientists have opened, that at people had been ill a flu the risk of oncologic diseases decreases.

Buttercup
07.03.2005, 22:38
Actually, who establishes or installs you were ill gripom or it simply cold. Analyses nobody does or makes that. Simply first diagnosis - a flu though it is real cases of a flu not so much.

Baba Manya
09.03.2005, 04:15
I do not know. I impart or inoculate the son every year, and is meanwhile very happy with result. A vaccine do or make of the weakened or easied virus, and he does not cause or cause such reaction as the present or true virus, and antibodies is developed or produced as much.

Molli
12.03.2005, 22:01
I took root or was inoculated once and remain is terribly dissatisfied, in the first after that me week was in a fever (with a headache, a rhinitis, a pain in a body and other pleasures), and in the second in 2 months I am high-grade progrippovala.

So - nafig, nafig...

Flying by past
19.03.2005, 04:57
Did or Made at job of an inoculation then hurted or was ill;was sick longly and persistently, monthly for 1,5-2 weeks. It was necessary to leave from job. Has passed to vitamins, travki, mineral complexes - now one and a half year as I am not ill or sick. A maximum a rhinitis I can pick up. The main thing immunity, he with all to consult. And after bacterination and mbolshinstvo my friends fell or was ill... I against inoculations

Tigercat
31.03.2005, 16:18
I never such inoculations did or made and to do or make I am not going to. Also I am not ill or sick. (ttt)

Umka
17.04.2005, 18:28
At us advise to take root or be inoculated from a flu. Especially children and elderly. I am going to to do or make an inoculation, my parents too do or make all time.

Now there was a threat of epidemic of the bird's flu (mutirovannogo which can be passed from the person to the person) and doctors advise to take root all from a usual flu to reduce its or his cases even.

Certainly there is no guarantee that all the winter long will not hurt or not be ill;not be sick, but even illness or disease will be easier to be transferred or carried.

Gorensky
26.04.2005, 06:22
Any inoculations are hazardous to health, it is necessary to choose only from two harms smaller. Any, and contraindications it is a lot of guarantee, but anybody does not consider them. Any autoimmune diseases are counter-indicative for carrying out of inoculations, including a thyroiditis but who from medrabotnikov it knows? Everywhere there is a plan and reports on its or his performance - not vypolnish-will lose the premium.

Lukretsija
01.07.2005, 05:37
1. I do or make it or her necessarily.

2. Influvak it is possible to use during feeding and is cautious-but-is possible" during pregnancy. To children - about 6 months.

3. In the next subject has written: after inoculations in current of last year dazh cold did not hurt or be ill;be sick.

Similarly