PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The eye is nervous))

ks
29.11.2004, 19:58
One month ago I left with mch, and have gone on practice to laboratory, there was a stress, experiences. Then the eye began to twitch, know a habit spasm in the right upper eyelid, oppositely, horror. So already month has passed or has taken place, all for a long time has calmed down, the stress is not present, and he all ticks and what I now all zhist shall be so? What to do or make?

Al'ka
15.12.2004, 15:38
Acupuncture! At what do not pull (the more longly, the it is more difficult to treat)

Liletta
26.12.2004, 00:10
At me too sometimes twitches day 3-4 will twitch....... But in due course passes or takes place.... So seriously did not think of it or this.....

ks
13.01.2005, 19:34
Acupuncture! At what do not pull (the more longly, the it is more difficult to treat)

It or Her it is not weak... But I shall not borrow or occupy in it or this precisely

ks
15.01.2005, 05:39
And it is strange, that at mum too has begun!! At both the right eye!

Al'ka
10.02.2005, 18:28
Be afraid? So you in fact will treat, you should not prick yourselves.

Well, ask the neuropathologist, can still that will help or assist.

ks
22.02.2005, 15:27

Of it or her I am not afraid, business in time and the finance...

Estee
23.02.2005, 15:24

Of it or her I am not afraid, business in time and the finance...

The neuropathologist advised me a complex of vitamins B (nejrovitan or another, it is a lot of them) and ?kstrakt zveroboja with valerjankoj (an extract has not found, made travku). For 2 weeks has very much got prettier, now without an occasion not tipaet, about one year has passed or has taken place. And it is better to have a rest.

ks
28.02.2005, 04:18
Estee, spasibochki!!! I eat carrots)) type In vit))

Esuami
01.07.2005, 03:57
Estee, spasibochki!!! I eat carrots)) type In vit))

komplivit buy or purchase

There all vitamins of group Be

And nedelku the restful collecting as Esti has written

zveroboj + the restful collecting in bags.

At me the eye very much in the summer twitched, is oppositely simple up to impossibility.

nedelku has had a drink, has slept off, has taken a walk good air has breathed also all has passed or has taken place.

And stresses were neslabye-an apartment bought