PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Papilomy or as it was

Страницы : [1] 2

Soluna
04.03.2005, 05:51
Girls, I wish to conceive detenka this autumn. Here I also have decided to go to the gynecologist, yes not to Consultation, and to paid. Clinic " Narva, that at us in Peter. I have got to vrachihe Sizovojts TV., and so she as has learned or has found out, that I am going to to become pregnant, have appointed or nominated analyses on 3000 rub, on a place I have untwisted me for 450 rbl. On an armchair was literally minute, have told or said, cht at me there warts (papilomy), the right side mine is not pleasant to her, that at me krovjanistye allocation, and on a lining at me anything is not present. And I have come a week later as has ended mienstruatsija..... Also that I need for US to do or make, 500 rbl.

To my questions did not respond, all reception has borrowed or occupied 15 mines (into it or him entered still odevanie-razdevanie).

That you to me can tell or say on it what to advise.

It seems to me, that me have dissolved, as the last loha. It is good, though money was not with ssoboj on analyses...........

I ask your advice or council........

05.03.2005, 15:59
Delirium any... I on your place would descend or go in other clinic. Has put at all in money... Though also it is not unimportant. Listen, what sores will be found by another vrach... If too most it is necessary to reflect and if anything such will not find.... That I think you wished to dissolve.

Unika
08.03.2005, 19:06
Basically, at planning pregnancy recommend many analyses so can and is better make it. And here about sores... It is necessary to descend or go, probably, to other doctor and it is better under the reference.

madam
10.03.2005, 02:41
Certainly it is necessary to go to other gynecologist, and in occasion of papillomas, they in fact to the touch are easy or light for noticing most

Milen
11.03.2005, 09:28
Certainly it is necessary to go to other gynecologist, and in occasion of papillomas, they in fact to the touch are easy or light for noticing most

And how they can be noticed on oshchup?

MK
12.03.2005, 17:53
Have dissolved as loha.

Their motto of type care + updating of own pocket through augmentation of incomes of clinic.

And then precisely to diagnose papilomy and the main thing their kind (it is important for decision-making on treatment) - take the analysis - a smear method PTSR

madam
13.03.2005, 18:13

They are similar to warts, i.e. to the touch you will feel prominences or mamelon on a surface of a skin

14.03.2005, 03:10

They are similar to warts, i.e. to the touch you will feel prominences or mamelon on a surface of a skin

And how often you feel a vagina and shejku uteruses for warts? And it is how much productive?

madam
18.03.2005, 05:39
And how often you feel a vagina and shejku uteruses for warts? And it is how much productive?

I do or make it seldom, but I do not consider or I count something strange or abnormal. Unfortunately in itself has found out papillomas in a vagina with what has gone to the gynecologist

22.03.2005, 19:44

I do or make it seldom, but I do not consider or I count something strange or abnormal. Unfortunately in itself has found out papillomas in a vagina with what has gone to the gynecologist

I hurry you to assure, what not all can be groped papillomas, they also flat happen. And still they happen on shejke. Well I can not present myself in any way AS they can be groped THERE.

madam
24.03.2005, 01:43
I not about shejku spoke, and about a vagina, up to shejki still to manage to get it is necessary. And their flat condylomas really not simply to find out approximately, most likely the doctor at Solun' has noticed peaked or acuminate

The visitor
27.03.2005, 07:06
The most fashionable now the diagnosis in paid clinics it papilomy))

Therefore as, analyses on them the most dear or expensive (type to reveal zlokachestvennost these or it papilom), and treatment is even more dear or expensive!

Do not experience, to me too put this diagnosis. But that similar actually at me was not.

Unika
31.03.2005, 23:01
Somehow bojazno to not react to such diagnosis... It is possible to go, probably, to one doctor, for secure...

Brooklyn Girl
05.04.2005, 12:12
The Most fashionable now the diagnosis in paid clinics it papilomy))

Therefore as, analyses on them the most dear or expensive (type to reveal zlokachestvennost these or it papilom), and treatment is even more dear or expensive!

Do not experience, to me too put this diagnosis. But that similar actually at me was not.

And me here one gynecologist has told or said - that papilom find a virus almost at 75 % of women

Ygadaika
08.04.2005, 12:07
The same to me have told or said in Germany. And the analysis here nothing has revealed mine. They only significant concentration of a virus

Consider it necessary to define or determine and treat.

The Most fashionable now the diagnosis in paid clinics it papilomy))

And me here one gynecologist has told or said - that papilom find a virus almost at 75 % of women

10.04.2005, 08:13
Come to on a forum of pregnant women, there there is a subject planning so girls will in detail write to you who where what analyses handed over, can also the doctor good will advise.

Unika
15.04.2005, 12:28
Literally recently cauterized condylomas. All the same, having studied or investigated materials on this question, I insist that it is necessary to pay attention to it. It is necessary to make the analysis and if there are condylomas to clean or remove them. This mine IMHO.

funny
16.04.2005, 16:50
I cauterized kodilomy. More correctly the doctor has advised me a preparation which is put or rendered, they thus are dried up and otpadyvajut. It was necessary to repeat in a half-year. And there were to me 17 years, and whence they have undertaken then? The Most interesting, that on presence of a virus to me did not do or make the analysis then. And I have made it or him only later some years therefore as read that the virus does not disappear anywhere. And so, the analysis nalie has not shown a virus. And here I also think as so? But since then (fie-fie) any warts was not.

The visitor
19.04.2005, 04:34
And what for a preparation was, do not remember? And if they in a vagina?

I cauterized kodilomy. More correctly the doctor has advised me a preparation which is put or rendered, they thus are dried up and otpadyvajut. It was necessary to repeat in a half-year. And there were to me 17 years, and whence they have undertaken then? The Most interesting, that on presence of a virus to me did not do or make the analysis then. And I have made it or him only later some years therefore as read that the virus does not disappear anywhere. And so, the analysis nalie has not shown a virus. And here I also think as so? But since then (fie-fie) any warts was not.

19.04.2005, 11:57

At me in general never any warts was. Analyses on VPCH handed over on a regular basis - all was pure or clean. And when has become pregnant then VPCH 18 has got out. So absence VPCH in a smear still about what does not speak

funny
25.04.2005, 12:11

At me in general never any warts was. Analyses on VPCH handed over on a regular basis - all was pure or clean. And when has become pregnant then VPCH 18 has got out. So absence VPCH in a smear still about what does not speak

Well here, you have frightened me

That one analysis can clearly not show, but as at you it is some or a little bit

funny
28.04.2005, 21:12
And what for a preparation was, do not remember? And if they in a vagina?

Is called Kondilin like, on mine Dutch.

But it if warts are visible, and if they in a vagina I think only the doctor can prizhech. Me directed or referred like liquid nitrogen to cauterize.

Unika
02.05.2005, 09:50

Just about. At me have found condylomas and the analysis has shown PVCH 16. It was then treated, to me them cauterized, have made the repeated analysis - it is not found out not so. But it does not mean, that it or him is not present, is simple he probably in the passive form...

03.05.2005, 00:44

Well here, you have frightened me

That one analysis can clearly not show, but as at you it is some or a little bit

Well kovarnyja these viruses! Swines! Are hidden and get out during pregnancy (type very opportunely) the Chicken-feed, we shall break!

05.05.2005, 08:44

Just about. At me have found condylomas and the analysis has shown PVCH 16. It was then treated, to me them cauterized, have made the repeated analysis - it is not found out not so. But it does not mean, that it or him is not present, is simple he probably in the passive form...

So! Unfortunately