PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Who, that heard about technique Norbekova

Helena Rubinchtein
01.04.2005, 06:57
... On correction of vision, knows and can share experience

Jane
10.04.2005, 04:13
At me mum was engaged. With results it is very happy.

Estee
18.04.2005, 15:31
Friends were engaged, too are happy or enough. But who has thrown employment or occupations or has started to be lazy - all back.

Helena Rubinchtein
25.04.2005, 23:06
At me mum was engaged. With results it is very happy.

Jane and why "was engaged", too has already ceased? Prompt, as it is correct its or his book is called, pliz

miss_manon
28.04.2005, 07:31
The book is called, apparently, " the Way to an enlightenment ".

And what, all is necessary the subsequent life on her to be engaged, that there was no return back??

ValleyGirl
03.05.2005, 23:03
I just search for the information. Has written to one girl from a forum which somehow mentioned time about Norbekove, here that she has responded me:

Citata: " in this library there is book Norbekov " Experience of the fool or how to get rid of glasses or spots " http: // www.universalinternetlibrary.ru/

At letter N look

If on her to be engaged. That it is possible to get rid of glasses or spots, but it is necessary to do or make articulate or joint gymnastics for very much many health in ours depends on movement and a correct backbone. "

ira_irisha
12.05.2005, 10:33
There are many courses on norbekovu, in Moscow there is an institute of the person, there provodiatsja these courses. At me the girlfriend there was engaged was very happy, even them taught one time. At it or her vision has improved but if to not be engaged regularly that all vozvrashchaetsa.

RIPE 3
30.06.2005, 17:25
I am engaged more than 2 months daily - while zero result. But, on the other hand, with my progressing myopia is too good effect. Charging or charge of no more than 10 minutes in day borrows or occupies. For joints I do not do or make.

In any case, very interesting book, optimistical and useful in every respect!