PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stomatitis and struggle against it or him

*Fun Flavour
14.02.2005, 20:27
Today was at the doctor - it has appeared, that acceptance of antibiotics at a bronchitis has not passed or has not taken place completely and at me a stomatitis... What is it such I and has not understood, but I have pains in on the one hand and it is not pleasant to swallow of a throat. Have advised to rinse or gargle a throat soda and to eat yoghurts with bacteria (I them and so I eat) + any there tablets with the same bacteria to accept... (but me it seems it or this a little for treatment)

I slightly in a shock at me never anything similar was... Who collided or faced with it or this and what undertook thus???

Milen
17.02.2005, 16:43
What is a stomatitis

I in the childhood had a stomatitis - so it is all mucous a mouth becomes covered jazvochkami (on the internal party or side of cheeks, under tongue and t.d)! Is it is impossible a-pain adstkaja (shchipit, cuts weight a mouth) at the slightest hit of meal.

In my opinion your doctor a chicken-feed has talked nonsense. Simply the throat hurts you.

Descend or Go to other doctor!!

Stormy
18.02.2005, 07:43
What is a stomatitis

I in the childhood had a stomatitis - so it is all mucous a mouth becomes covered jazvochkami (on the internal party or side of cheeks, under tongue and t.d)! Is it is impossible a-pain adstkaja (shchipit, cuts weight a mouth) at the slightest hit of meal.

In my opinion your doctor a chicken-feed has talked nonsense. Simply the throat hurts you.

Descend or Go to other doctor!!

I confirm. At me the stomatitis was years in 17!! It is any nightmare byl-all mouth plus to all to it or this has swelled, has inflamed well and all aforesaid.

At you hardly he, has correctly told or said Milen. Though it can an initial stage? But at me he, by the way, not from a throat has begun, and has simply swelled up a little a palate. Has begun after the strongest cold and too acceptances of antibiotics.

No tablets from it or him helped or assist me absolutely, I and do not remember as it treated my doctor. In my opinion in any way, any national agents has registered, but then we have gone or send to the stomatologist and she to me has spread all mouth any brightly pink (fukortsin?) a chicken-feed, all has improved instantly! And then still I of days 10 I smeared a mouth with an olive oil and more any medicine vmalenkih ampulkah from a drugstore, of horns of cows on mine is done or made. It already so, for an adhesion only there.

Success also be not ill or sick!

*Fun Flavour
26.02.2005, 09:41
As I have understood she have told or said, that at me the throat from the right party or side and is covered by them + a root of tongue... Now descended or went has specially looked or seen, that at me in mucous - zvizdets white maculae in tongue at a throat...

Kst it longly passes or takes place???

*Fun Flavour
28.02.2005, 09:52
kst she to me too there smeared with any blue a throat...

SOUL
03.03.2005, 07:58
I now shall rescue or save you.

At me the son only today the first day has gone to school after one and a half weeks of illness or disease. Has begun too like as with a throat, plus strong temperature (+39). Couple of days treated as usual cold, but in one not perfect day I have glanced in a mouth, and there.... Have called a doctor - the diagnosis a stomatitis. I was in a shock. In my comprehension a stomatitis it when appears small jazvochka from any physical influence and passes or takes place for couple of days, and there is a present or true stomatitis is a temperature under 40, the swelled gums or gingivas and jazvochki on all mucous. As we were excruciated with meal I at all I do not wish to describe, more or less there is he could only a cream of wheat.

And so, were treated much than, basically treatment consists in a gargle. Have tried a camomile, furatsilinovyj a solution, a cortex of an oak. But has helped or assisted really "Stomatidin"!!!.... At us treatment was tightened or delayed, since we have missed the moment, and if at you only an initial stage to you should help or assist much more quickly. Very much I recommend. Recover

*Fun Flavour
22.03.2005, 20:00
I now shall rescue or save you.

At me the son only today the first day has gone to school after one and a half weeks of illness or disease. Has begun too like as with a throat, plus strong temperature (+39). Couple of days treated as usual cold, but in one not perfect day I have glanced in a mouth, and there.... Have called a doctor - the diagnosis a stomatitis. I was in a shock. In my comprehension a stomatitis it when appears small jazvochka from any physical influence and passes or takes place for couple of days, and there is a present or true stomatitis is a temperature under 40, the swelled gums or gingivas and jazvochki on all mucous. As we were excruciated with meal I at all I do not wish to describe, more or less there is he could only a cream of wheat.

And so, were treated much than, basically treatment consists in a gargle. Have tried a camomile, furatsilinovyj a solution, a cortex of an oak. But has helped or assisted really "Stomatidin"!!!.... At us treatment was tightened or delayed, since we have missed the moment, and if at you only an initial stage to you should help or assist much more quickly. Very much I recommend. Recover

This medicine of the Russian manufacture??? Simply at us now is problematic enough to find the Russian medicines... Well I hope, attempt not torture

The visitor
09.04.2005, 01:21
No, it not Russian, and seems Slovakia or Hungary, something in this sort. But it not a rare or an infrequent medicine as I have understood, and very widespread.

SOUL
15.04.2005, 21:38
No, it not Russian, and seems Slovakia or Hungary, something in this sort. But it not a rare or an infrequent medicine as I have understood, and very widespread.

Et I was.

Val*amp; tina
22.04.2005, 05:37
Generally, children's illness or disease is considered what is it, but I all life suffer from it or him (27 years). Than already only did not treat! Costs or stands pogryzt suharik - nate! And if from an another's (pure or clean) cup you will have a drink - taka a chicken-feed. So I now simply buy a special tooth-paste for gums + metralgin denta. And the cortex of an oak still helps or assists. Well also I do not forget a tooth-brush to change more often.

Kasja
30.06.2005, 16:58
At a stomatitis not necessarily obkidyvaet all mucous. It can also single jazvochki, a pain infernal and such feeling that all jaw is taken away. Any travkami here you will not help or assist. With a blue smear when very much greater or big area of a lesion, and not only. Very well removes or takes out a pain and pulls it is less. (will not prevent to have in the first-aid set) .kak it was above mentioned, it is good to rinse or gargle Stomatidinom and with a view of prophylaxis to apply Metrogil denta. Still I use Faringoseptum - he, as though, "freezes" a pain. In due time, the doctor to me has advised, every quarter (especially in the spring and in the autumn,) to accept the period of exacerbations Dekaris. Relapses was not. At assiduous chiske teeth or prikusyvanii cheeks, labiums, tongue, happens, jump out single jazvochki.