PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Toshnit from antibiotics

Baba Manya
11.01.2005, 18:54
Imagine that at 26-years tyolki for the first time for all life there was an otitis. Have registered amoksitsilin, 500 mg twice a day. I accepted its or his couple of months from an inflammation of a nasal sinus back, and I was hurted or was ill;was sick very much with a stomach. CHyo to do or make? There Is all time, whether that?

Jadzia
19.01.2005, 23:21
Otitis strong? With temperature and pus?

If is not present, there is a perfect homeopathic agent (at us, at least) Otowen.

Still the national prescription perfect: onions to grate, slightly to heat up in kastrjulke, to wring out juice and in trjapochke to put on an ear.

Amoksitsilin, certainly, will more quickly remove or more quickly take off a pain, but all is peer, I would try to not accept each two months.

Baba Manya
24.01.2005, 12:52
The Otitis strong? With temperature and pus?

If is not present, there is a perfect homeopathic agent (at us, at least) Otowen.

Still the national prescription perfect: onions to grate, slightly to heat up in kastrjulke, to wring out juice and in trjapochke to put on an ear.

Amoksitsilin, certainly, will more quickly remove or more quickly take off a pain, but all is peer, I would try to not accept each two months.

Whether I do not know cunningly up to pus or not. Tyotenka has looked or seen, has told or said that the tympanic membrane or eardrum has swelled up and has reddened, a lymph node under an ear napuh. Temperature somewhere 37 with copecks. Weariness, a flaccidity, an easy or a light;a mild cold fit. I generally am not going to to accept amoksitsilin each 2 months, as spring on a nose. But at me for last year health has strongly reeled.

Jadzia
31.01.2005, 01:32
Whether I do not know cunningly up to pus or not. Tyotenka has looked or seen, has told or said that the tympanic membrane or eardrum has swelled up and has reddened, a lymph node under an ear napuh. Temperature somewhere 37 with copecks. Weariness, a flaccidity, an easy or a light;a mild cold fit. I generally am not going to to accept amoksitsilin each 2 months, as spring on a nose. But at me for last year health has strongly reeled.

From an antibiotic it can reel even more strongly.

mishell
01.02.2005, 03:44
Imagine that at 26-years tyolki for the first time for all life there was an otitis. Have registered amoksitsilin, 500 mg twice a day. I accepted its or his couple of months from an inflammation of a nasal sinus back, and I was hurted or was ill;was sick very much with a stomach. CHyo to do or make? There Is all time, whether that?

Can, to you more weakly and to have a drink? If there is no other output or exit and it is necessary to be treated and.

I, when treated kidneys and, grew up laktogribok and a saw, the stomach ached a bit, but after the termination or ending of therapy quickly all has come to norm or rate.

Though, all individually

Baba Manya
15.02.2005, 18:43
From an antibiotic it can reel even more strongly.

Et we know. The neighbour's boy drank antibiotics much, and at it or him from it or this the hemoglobin has fallen, and with it or him together and immunity. His or Polyvitaminums with iron. But at me still a problem in that that iron I do not transfer or I carry. Toshnit from iron in the form of vitamins. It is necessary to eat bloody meat with red wine.

On the bill of onions juice: it or him as to dig in or instill in an ear a pipette that has got on a tympanic membrane or an eardrum?

Baba Manya
23.02.2005, 13:57

Can, to you more weakly and to have a drink? If there is no other output or exit and it is necessary to be treated and.

I, when treated kidneys and, grew up laktogribok and a saw, the stomach ached a bit, but after the termination or ending of therapy quickly all has come to norm or rate.

Though, all individually

Antibiotics to me a distance just the lungs. But ordered to drink all dose even if it becomes better. To me it is already better, but ordered to drink all course.

At us the fungus too is grown up. I house iogurt feed this to children (3-years and 37-years). They at me both profitable, hudjuchie. I iogurt on slivkah do or make this. I buy slivki in shop, and I do or make such superfat iogurt. And to myself I do or make only of skim milk.

Jadzia
24.02.2005, 13:56
On the bill of onions juice: it or him as to dig in or instill in an ear a pipette that has got on a tympanic membrane or an eardrum?

No, juice, namely the grated or finely cut onion is necessary not. To put it or him in a gauze or trjapochku, to wring out and it is direct in trjapochke to put on an ear. To hold this compress about an hour.

In an onion probably is fitontsidy, removing or taking out an inflammation.

Try or Taste, will not be worse.

Baba Manya
27.02.2005, 08:39

No, juice, namely the grated or finely cut onion is necessary not. To put it or him in a gauze or trjapochku, to wring out and it is direct in trjapochke to put on an ear. To hold this compress about an hour.

In an onion probably is fitontsidy, removing or taking out an inflammation.

Try or Taste, will not be worse.

Has tried or tasted. Really became worse not, but I think that it became better from antibiotics. But the husband then went and was pinned that at it or him tear on eyes from a smell of an onion. And still... At me in a throat it is bitter. Whether there can be it from antibiotics?

CHeburashka
08.03.2005, 00:01
Bitterly - from antibiotics. I do not undertake to tell or say, in what has put, but it is possible or probable naruzheno unit of bile. Besides - it is difficult to tell or say, that to you it is accessible in staffs or states, here in Russia I would advise you something cholagogue (hofitol) or any enzymes (Festalum, we we shall tell or say). Still recommend vobenzim (did not try or taste itself, I do not know). It - in addition to natural iogurtu. After treatment, and it is possible and simultaneously - Polyvitaminums are obligatory, think, what will approach or suit you is better, time is present an intolerance of iron.

Baba Manya
26.03.2005, 02:30
Bitterly - from antibiotics. I do not undertake to tell or say, in what has put, but it is possible or probable naruzheno unit of bile. Besides - it is difficult to tell or say, that to you it is accessible in staffs or states, here in Russia I would advise you something cholagogue (hofitol) or any enzymes (Festalum, we we shall tell or say). Still recommend vobenzim (did not try or taste itself, I do not know). It - in addition to natural iogurtu. After treatment, and it is possible and simultaneously - Polyvitaminums are obligatory, think, what will approach or suit you is better, time is present an intolerance of iron.

I think that bitterly from antibiotics as before a bitter taste in a throat it was not observed. I do not think that at me bile vylelas. But iogurt all can be had a drink. And it is possible to drink fermented baked milk? She like the same consistence as iogurt.

And more, whether it is possible to drink alcoholic drinks during reception and? I here for Easter have cleared up malenko, and now I think that in vain. Someone spoke me that amoksitsilin and alcohol badly go together.

MK
30.03.2005, 16:16
And more, whether it is possible to drink alcoholic drinks during reception and? I here for Easter have cleared up malenko, and now I think that in vain. Someone spoke me that amoksitsilin and alcohol badly go together.

From an antibiotic to accept alcohol categorically it is impossible - medical properties of a medicine (and even at all lechnie comes to naught) + serious allergic reactions decrease are possible or probable.

Baba Manya
09.04.2005, 18:07

From an antibiotic to accept alcohol categorically it is impossible - medical properties of a medicine (and even at all lechnie comes to naught) + serious allergic reactions decrease are possible or probable.

Aa, clearly. And I vrachiha did not speak it or this to me. Everything, has gone to fight a head about a wall.

CHeburashka
30.06.2005, 16:31
[quote = " Baba Manya "]

I think that bitterly from antibiotics as before a bitter taste in a throat it was not observed. I do not think that at me bile vylelas. But iogurt all can be had a drink. And it is possible to drink fermented baked milk? She like the same consistence as iogurt.

quote]

So, let's separate flies from cutlets.

Iogurt, fermented baked milk and so forth sour-milk necessary microfloras for restoration...

Bitterly in a mouth - because of stagnation of bile. Here bifidobakterii will not help or assist in any way. Therefore I also advised you cholagogue. Search for something in this direction, do not count, that with reception of antibiotics the bitter taste at once will disappear, quite can remain for a long time still. And stagnation of bile, dense bile sooner or later can lead to education of stones It is not necessary to neglect it or this.