PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Here such nonsense

Izolda
21.12.2004, 11:34
That that not clear occurs or happens to me last 3 weeks. It has begun with that as I have visited on the sea. Other climate, other meal, have naturally begun abdominal pains and frequentness of a toilet. I have bought or purchased imodium (a fixing agent) drank likely time 4. Has then arrived home and here has begun. I can not eat. As through a floor of hour - hour after meal to run in a toilet. Can there was an accustoming to tablets. Probably what that dizbakterioz. It can is necessary to have a drink what that travki? Advise.

DeLux
31.12.2004, 05:28
Bio-yoghurt will help or assist is better. If frustration still Imodiuma it is necessary to drink very or very much will bother. Do not eat fruit-vegetables now. Do not eat with bread. It is More romashkovogo than tea. All will pass or take place.

Izolda
16.01.2005, 07:49
Imodium already I am afraid to drink, to me kazhetsja that from it or him this all and has begun.

DeLux
29.01.2005, 16:08
Not, from it or him nichyo cannot begin. He influences only a peristalsis, diarrhea only depends on a status of a microflora.

MK
14.02.2005, 11:48
That that not clear occurs or happens to me last 3 weeks. It has begun with that as I have visited on the sea. Other climate, other meal, have naturally begun abdominal pains and frequentness of a toilet. I have bought or purchased imodium (a fixing agent) drank likely time 4. Has then arrived home and here has begun. I can not eat. As through a floor of hour - hour after meal to run in a toilet. Can there was an accustoming to tablets. Probably what that dizbakterioz. It can is necessary to have a drink what that travki? Advise.

Accustomings most likely are not present any.

You have picked up what that an intestinal infection, Reception imodiuma brakes diarrhea, and the reasons does not treat. Hand over the analysis of a feces and the doctor will appoint or nominate to you treatment. In a selftreatment be not engaged..

Izolda
27.03.2005, 22:59
DeLux

Thanks. And that already so has started to worry, so much vrnmeni has passed or has taken place and the organism vostanovitsja in any way cannot, even am afraid where that to go far (whether a little that) .budu to drink bio-yoghurt. Today has already bought or purchased. And still yesterday has bought or purchased tea fixing on travkah, I shall try or taste, ??NO-HE can too vostanavlivaet flora of an intestine. Tell or say and no trouble is not present, what is it prodolzhaetsja such in time? Simply I drank Imodium recently and he only has helped or assisted for one day, on following all has begun anew. Very much I worry.

DeLux
30.06.2005, 15:41
DeLux

Thanks. And that already so has started to worry, so much vrnmeni has passed or has taken place and the organism vostanovitsja in any way cannot, even am afraid where that to go far (whether a little that) .budu to drink bio-yoghurt. Today has already bought or purchased. And still yesterday has bought or purchased tea fixing on travkah, I shall try or taste, ??NO-HE can too vostanavlivaet flora of an intestine. Tell or say and no trouble is not present, what is it prodolzhaetsja such in time? Simply I drank Imodium recently and he only has helped or assisted for one day, on following all has begun anew. Very much I worry.

Yes no trouble. All will come in norm or rate. Only I doubt, what exactly tea will restore flora - he of a current will help or assist to restore it or her, operating or working zakrepljajushche. Sobsno, as well as Imodium. To the doctor iti there is no sense. The most correct treatment at diarrhea - to prevent a deaquation. Fixing agents will help or assist "to keep" correct bacteria in an intestine, instead of to leave with diarrhea. While do or make analyses all will pass or take place Also any antibiotics!!