PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The woman-doctor help or assist, please

feya!
11.12.2004, 03:13
At my mum the menses has not come. Instead of it or her later some days have appeared scarlet allocation. Has gone on US - it has appeared, that the uterus was not cleaned, after that have gone or send smearing allocation. Yesterday it or her have put in hospital. Have made a currettage.

In hospital I yet was not, and by phone she plainly nothing has explained, she has told or said only, that in hospital for a long time.

I do not know, whether you to such attributes can explain to me that occurs or happens to her and how much or as far as it is serious. To her of 46 years.

The woman-doctor
29.12.2004, 22:05
Hello.

First, has not understood, what means, was not cleaned? I have forgotten something.. Or you about what? Most likely, yblo a uterine bleeding, its or his currettage tried to stop. At the same time vyskablennyj a material will give on a histology. Also will understand, in what has put. That has served as the reason. But so it is very complex or difficult to judge.

Baba Manya
21.01.2005, 22:47
At your mum the climacterium can has begun? Probably that from for it or this at it or her strange allocation. And pains were?

LenaSH
19.02.2005, 20:42
At your mum the climacterium can has begun? Probably that from for it or this at it or her strange allocation. And pains were?

I too first of all have thought of a climacterium, but it in fact cannot cause long hospitalization

Baba Manya
23.02.2005, 11:06

I too first of all have thought of a climacterium, but it in fact cannot cause long hospitalization

Oh, at a climacterium at some women such begins! Syncopes, a psychosis, pains, sweat. It can be not a climacterium, and a by-effect of a climacterium.

The woman-doctor
29.03.2005, 13:07
I too about it thought, but it is a little early for a climacterium, the woman of 46 years.

Baba Manya
30.06.2005, 02:36
I too about it thought, but it is a little early for a climacterium, the woman of 46 years.

Why early? After 45 years quite normally. And he not for one night happens. Can last couple of years.