PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pains during monthly

Страницы : [1] 2

Irishka_T
01.10.2004, 16:29
All greetings!

At me here what question - somehow earlier monthly passed or took place painlessly enough, that up to the beginning actually, that during. And recently (well, there were any medical procedures, etc.) the cycle has got off and ofigitelno the bottom of a stomach or belly hurts. Esteemed on the Internet, like this usual business, but somehow it bypassed me earlier. Somebody can will prompt, than in such cases it is better to dull a pain? Has last time drunk on a tablet "ketanova", "noshpy" and "nurofena", eventually the pain like would recede, but is not so clear, that has worked. And in general, can this all is harmful and is better suffer or bear?

LevTanja
07.10.2004, 03:29
I am rescueed or saved;salvaged only by Analginum always. But I know precisely, what is it very harmfully. Nospanum not harmful, she on grasses, but does not help or assist me.

DeLux
11.10.2004, 05:18
Nospanum not harmful, she on grasses.

CHivoooo???

Juliet
19.10.2004, 16:01
To me the doctor has advised to do or make how only begin monthly: to drink a tablet of Analginum and in an anus to insert I shine Indomethacinum 50. I wish to tell or say to her many thanks. Before it was excruciated madly. The stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick up to syncopes. Suppositories in general more harmless, than tablets. And Nospanum to apply it is not necessary. She removes or takes out not a pain, and a spastic stricture (as this the doctor has explained to me), and krovototechenie increases or is enlarged. And from one tablet of Analginum in a month nothing will be terrible. And more suppositories it is possible in current of day still povstavljat.

Idigidra
19.10.2004, 18:58
I am rescueed or saved;salvaged usual spazmalgetikom type spazgana, novigana, etc. Still naploho 2 noshpy + 1 Analginum. If zaglotit one Analginum it or he has a property to strengthen a blood flow.

If houses rescues or saves;salvages also a heater to a bottom of a stomach or belly though it is not too useful.

And last output or exit - at me always were very morbid KD but when I have pumped up well press hurt became almost insensible.

Irishka_T
24.10.2004, 12:16
Thanks all for advice or councils! I shall try or taste

Diana Valerevna
04.11.2004, 16:40
I am rescueed or saved;salvaged only by Analginum always. But I know precisely, what is it very harmfully. Nospanum not harmful, she on grasses, but does not help or assist me.

YOU KNOW Analginum in many countries is forbidden, as oppresses body height of bloody elements. In Russia on the sly approach or suit to an interdiction of this preparation. And Nospanum it not travka, and the synthesized preparation expanding or dilating vessels. From all medicines of the given group the strongest-NOa?o.

In general selection of medicines goes : nyxes of analgetics, and someone and a heater help or assist only

Anasha_aka
10.11.2004, 03:57
I am am helped or assisted Spazmalgon, and by that not always = (

Tigercat
15.11.2004, 04:41
nurofen for me most that! Sometimes in general tablets I manage, if it is tolerant...

Juliet
24.11.2004, 08:01
And nevertheless to all I advise: try or taste a suppository INDOMETHACINUM 50!!!! The Suppository it is better than tablets!

murka
03.12.2004, 14:27
From here have very correctly told or said - to pump up press. The Same chicken-feed...

Juliet
10.12.2004, 03:47
From here have very correctly told or said - to pump up press. The Same chicken-feed...

I know the girl at whom good press and it is all the same excruciated!

Praskovja
16.12.2004, 16:43
Here read somehow as our grandmothers were rescueed or saved;salvaged from pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly: they simply washed a floor without a mop, yes trjapochkoj and all...

I for the sake of experiment have tried or tasted - have really passed or have really taken place!

Current not you will begin night to wash floors!

So analginchik that, ioi spazmolgon, and still is any tablets for this period.. I do not remember as are called unfortunately.

Juliet
20.12.2004, 05:47
Here read somehow as our grandmothers were rescueed or saved;salvaged from pains in a bottom of a stomach or belly: they simply washed a floor without a mop, yes trjapochkoj and all...

I for the sake of experiment have tried or tasted - have really passed or have really taken place!

So analginchik that, ioi spazmolgon, and still is any tablets for this period.. I do not remember as are called unfortunately.

Soaps the floor after has started to hurt or be ill;be sick a stomach or belly? So I in general cannot rise. At me all in opinion of forks, the head to be turned. And if something I start to do or make, all the syncope is provided

Praskovja
21.12.2004, 01:44
I have forced myself:)

Though pains such were, that though on a wall climb... And green went as a cucumber and to pimples:))

And here if still and a syncope at you.. eee... It vashche a nightmare.

oin
27.12.2004, 08:19
I have tried one more national agent - to drink 1 ch.l. Fresh juice of an aloe, then in 15 minutes 1.. In half an hour has passed or has taken place...

Idigidra
01.01.2005, 20:43

It is considered, that from abdominal pains lungs kardionagruzki if to overcome and work help or assist. Washing of floors to them just also concern.

But a pain hurt rozn... At me the friend lost consciousness, I only turned green and was shaken. Here not before employment or occupations.

LevTanja
04.01.2005, 14:13

I here on aerobics went, I had a first day monthly well just the pains. And so before employment or occupations the stomach or belly hurted or was ill;was sick, during - has ceased, and then, after employment or occupations again was ill, but not so is strong

Kitana
17.01.2005, 07:12
And I tempalginchikom am rescueed or saved;salvaged. By the way, all greetings, accept me in the series

Milen
19.01.2005, 16:02

Soaps the floor after has started to hurt or be ill;be sick a stomach or belly? So I in general cannot rise. At me all in opinion of forks, the head to be turned. And if something I start to do or make, all the syncope is provided

And how you go at this time on job or for study?

Anasha_aka
30.01.2005, 17:26
My friend koshaka to itself on a bottom zhivoto puts or plants, he falls asleep on her and the pain passes or takes place

Vanka
03.02.2005, 09:14
I want such koshaka! For now we shall drink analgesic

Anasha_aka
05.02.2005, 13:18
I Want such koshaka! For now we shall drink analgesic

So stirs or prevents? Get or start or prodajutsja special scarfs from a wool of animals =)

Vanka
08.02.2005, 19:17
I think to her koshak helps or assists as those They are able to treat all illnesses or diseases, at podruzhkinoj mums sick heart so at it or her as spastic strictures so she lays down also a cat to her resorts and on heart akkuratnenko so lays down (clever all koshaki) and spastic strictures at once release or let off! So simply wool here not pomoget!

Juliet
15.02.2005, 05:02
And how you go at this time on job or for study?

Good question! Earlier when studied in institute, this day otlezhivalas at home. Now I work, this number or room not prorhodit. But here that is strange: monthly at me begin basically in target Probably, at a subconscious level (since I very much am afraid of it or this

!) Well and if at job, I sit baldeju, the computer floats before eyes... The Main thing, during a candle to insert!

By the way, I even in hospital have once got.