PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Heartburn - I can not any more.

11.11.2004, 16:31
CAN certainly here such already discussed, but has not found. At me here what chicken-feed - at me a gastritis and a hyperoxemia. Did or made about 4 months ago gastroskapiju. The doctor has told or said it's OK, only a small inflammation, but.... As to me have still explained, at me after acceptance of nutrition... When begins perivarivanie, go it or her vybrasy to an esophagus (easier speaking an eructation). And all this soprovazhdaetsja a heartburn and a strong stethalgia. After a dinner and a supper still anything and to die in the morning would be desirable..... Even from a herculean porridge which like is good for zhiludka the heartburn begins. A saw of a tablet, I drink Maaloks, a camomile.... But nifiga anything.... It is tired already. Who can, what will prompt?

MadCat
12.11.2004, 13:30
In these cases it is possible to try or taste omeprazol. But besides e consultations with lechjashchim the doctor.

Annapurna
19.11.2004, 01:33
At me a similar problem. I accept Eubikor is an additive to nutrition. To me very well helps or assists. It or he can and be drunk for prophylaxis. Many positive responses.

23.11.2004, 13:54
At me a similar problem. I accept Eubikor is an additive to nutrition. To me very well helps or assists. It or he can and be drunk for prophylaxis. Many positive responses.

In a usual drugstore is on sale? It will be necessary poprobyvat.

madam
27.11.2004, 02:00
I too have a heartburn, especially if to overeat, I am am rescueed or saved;salvaged Renni, but from it or him only short-term effect as with this phenomenon consult unfortunately podkazat I can not

Pinochka
06.12.2004, 21:41
CAN certainly here such already discussed, but has not found. At me here what chicken-feed - at me a gastritis and a hyperoxemia. Did or made about 4 months ago gastroskapiju. The doctor has told or said it's OK, only a small inflammation, but.... As to me have still explained, at me after acceptance of nutrition... When begins perivarivanie, go it or her vybrasy to an esophagus (easier speaking an eructation). And all this soprovazhdaetsja a heartburn and a strong stethalgia. After a dinner and a supper still anything and to die in the morning would be desirable..... Even from a herculean porridge which like is good for zhiludka the heartburn begins. A saw of a tablet, I drink Maaloks, a camomile.... But nifiga anything.... It is tired already. Who can, what will prompt?

If it so strongly disturbs, it is necessary to analyse situatsiju-for example in how much a little happens last acceptance of peep, whether you wash down go with water, whether there are no constipations or predilections to them, what character nutrition - liquid or not (i.e. the basic ration liquid or as) and after that it will be already possible to state though any assumptions

LightAngel
29.12.2004, 11:07
The Saw of a tablet, I drink Maaloks, a camomile.... But nifiga anything.... It is tired already. Who can, what will prompt?

And what tablets a saw? "Gastrofarm" ate?

The visitor
22.01.2005, 22:34
At me during pregnancy just from oat-flakes and bananas was

The strongest heartburn....

ZHenjusik
14.02.2005, 01:26
One year ago I had such heartburns (a reflux-esophagitis, a boring of an esophagus, a hyperoxemia), that would be desirable will be hung up Simply was afraid to eat already. And so chyo I did or made:

1) it is desirable to stop reception of accompanying tablets which irritate mucous (even vitamins, a calcium and other)

2) to find products (individually!!!) which it is easier perenostjatsja-than me have rescueed or saved apples, a potato. And from porridges so it was excruciated, that horror. Very much polegchalo without them.

3) is a maximum 3 hours prior to a dream + TO LIFT IZGOLOVIE BEDS. Till now I sleep so, and it is very class.

4) FOR A WHILE otkazatsja from COFFEE, SHCHOKOLADA, ALCOHOL, AERATED WATER!!!! Now all has passed or has taken place, and has started to eat slightly all and coffee to drink

5) and the MOST IMPORTANT, that I consider or count pomoglo-a separate delivery. Uglevody-only with carbohydrates, and fibers- with fibers. Any cutlets, sausages. From meat ate a bird and a fish. And here still cheese iskljuchila-from it or him too it was bad. As zametila-the fat nutrition provokes heartburns very much

6) Has started to be engaged bodifleksom and to swing or pump in a sports hall press (I do not know as nazyvaetsja-on a board, under an angle of 15-20 degrees to a horizontal to lift legs or foots) - the sphincter of an esophagus has become stronger, contents of a stomach do not leave any more.

7) From medicines a saw ranitidin (a rhinitis-150, indijskij-the most good, from it or him fast effect), plus from a heartburn morozhennoe rescues or saves;salvages.

More shortly somewhere in 4-5 months all has passed or has taken place, now here I sit pbju coca-cola for the night, and I think, what for I do or make it???

MK
09.03.2005, 03:17
Biologically active additive has helped or assisted me with such situation LITOVIT (from ochistok an oats it seems). The saw *-itself has not noticed 1 month, that all has passed or has taken place and it is possible to eat that it would be desirable, instead of that is possible.

29.03.2005, 13:41

If it so strongly disturbs, it is necessary to analyse situatsiju-for example in how much a little happens last acceptance of peep, whether you wash down go with water, whether there are no constipations or predilections to them, what character nutrition - liquid or not (i.e. the basic ration liquid or as) and after that it will be already possible to state though any assumptions

Constipations at me are not present, nutrition different.... But basically I think a ration not liquid. Last reception of peep for long up to a dream. But I shall repeat.... In basic my excruciatings in the morning and in the afternoon. In the evenings the heartburn seldom happens.... If only itself nalopajus acute and zharennoj nutrition.

18.04.2005, 16:46
One year ago I had such heartburns (a reflux-esophagitis, a boring of an esophagus, a hyperoxemia), that would be desirable will be hung up Simply was afraid to eat already. And so chyo I did or made:

1) it is desirable to stop reception of accompanying tablets which irritate mucous (even vitamins, a calcium and other)

2) to find products (individually!!!) which it is easier perenostjatsja-than me have rescueed or saved apples, a potato. And from porridges so it was excruciated, that horror. Very much polegchalo without them.

3) is a maximum 3 hours prior to a dream + TO LIFT IZGOLOVIE BEDS. Till now I sleep so, and it is very class.

4) FOR A WHILE otkazatsja from COFFEE, SHCHOKOLADA, ALCOHOL, AERATED WATER!!!! Now all has passed or has taken place, and has started to eat slightly all and coffee to drink

5) and the MOST IMPORTANT, that I consider or count pomoglo-a separate delivery. Uglevody-only with carbohydrates, and fibers- with fibers. Any cutlets, sausages. From meat ate a bird and a fish. And here still cheese iskljuchila-from it or him too it was bad. As zametila-the fat nutrition provokes heartburns very much

6) Has started to be engaged bodifleksom and to swing or pump in a sports hall press (I do not know as nazyvaetsja-on a board, under an angle of 15-20 degrees to a horizontal to lift legs or foots) - the sphincter of an esophagus has become stronger, contents of a stomach do not leave any more.

7) From medicines a saw ranitidin (a rhinitis-150, indijskij-the most good, from it or him fast effect), plus from a heartburn morozhennoe rescues or saves;salvages.

More shortly somewhere in 4-5 months all has passed or has taken place, now here I sit pbju coca-cola for the night, and I think, what for I do or make it???

In-in... At me too any Reflux the doctor has written......

I try to eat too separate nutrition. From shipuchek I can refuse in easy or light;mild.... And here from katletki.... I can not. Though I eat only own preparation and not fried. Cheese too I can not refuse, I adore it or him. I try in general in the morning nothing is. But it not an output or exit. Renitidin to me too savetovali, but then the girlfriend has told on these tablets of any muck and I was afraid.

ZHenjusik
29.06.2005, 20:35
From shipuchek I can refuse in easy or light;mild.... And here from katletki.... I can not. Though I eat only own preparation and not fried. Cheese too I can not refuse, I adore it or him.

Well if after cutlets of a heartburn is not present, it can appear and it is not necessary

At all individually.. And from cheese by the way tozh.

I simply speak as me have helped or assisted)))

I try in general in the Morning nothing is. But it not an output or exit.

It is valid not an output or exit besides if not is in the evening. That by the moment of acceptance of horizontal position in a stomach nothing was!!

Renitidin to me too savetovali, but then the girlfriend has told on these tablets of any muck and I was afraid.

By the way ranitdin a medicine not harmless, but the same omeprozol much more strongly also we shall tell or say so can considerably change secretion of a gastric juice. Well and all is better to consult with the doctor, instead of with the girlfriend