PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible for pregnant women to paint hair?

Aglaja
07.01.2005, 08:19
If is not present, why? And if has already painted what to do or make and ka keto can affect or influence pregnancy?

12.01.2005, 12:26
Yes in any way! At what here hair? You not inside etuju accept a paint. On personal observations - it is possible not to receive that color at painting. The background hormonal varies also all is unpredictable. And so... krastes on health. Better at the master that a skin to not spoil and to not inhale evaporations. Always it is necessary to look or appear well.

Ksushonok
17.01.2005, 03:54
I am painted and stregus, the pregnant woman should vygledit beautifully.

Tay
28.01.2005, 09:10
And I too on such nonsenses of attention do not turn. It was painted and cut on Friday and very happy by itself! It has turned out such simpatishnaja big-bellied mamzel!

The best
02.02.2005, 23:29
Like as it is not recommended to be painted, but I too on this attention do not turn!

Vell
04.02.2005, 20:39
To paint hair during pregnancy do not recommend basically for 2 reasons:

1 as the hormonal background already was mentioned, changes, and color of hair because of it or this can turn out another...

2 because the paint can contain (there are natural paints) harmful chemical substances which heads through a skin it is partially absorbed, and through a blood act to the child... On it or this recommend to refrain and from any creams (to read attentively structure), especially all creams for depilation... For the child there is not enough advantage or benefit of all this chemistry but if very much it would be desirable to be beautiful it is possible to paint hair, for example, with henna...

Ksushonok
07.02.2005, 21:20
To paint hair during pregnancy do not recommend basically for 2 reasons:

1 as the hormonal background already was mentioned, changes, and color of hair because of it or this can turn out another...

2 because the paint can contain (there are natural paints) harmful chemical substances which heads through a skin it is partially absorbed, and through a blood act to the child... On it or this recommend to refrain and from any creams (to read attentively structure), especially all creams for depilation... For the child there is not enough advantage or benefit of all this chemistry but if very much it would be desirable to be beautiful it is possible to paint hair, for example, with henna...

As a last resort it is possible, as I have made melirovanie through shapochku, I think the big chemical reaction have not occured or happened.

The girlfriend
17.02.2005, 17:47
I too have made plumelets to arrival of spring - so in fact it would be desirable sometimes any changes! I and so too well conduct myself - fingernails or nails I do not paint, alcohol I do not drink, I walk on fresh air, from smokers I jump aside... There Should be at me any disadvantages Hair I do not paint, it is not pleasant to me as color changes in some weeks. But melirovanie by the summer - as podnjatel moods. Plumelets normally, in regular intervals and without surprises were painted.

The doctor-gynecologist
18.02.2005, 19:42
[quote I and so myself too well I conduct - do not paint fingernails or nails, alcohol I do not drink, I walk on fresh air, from smokers I jump aside... There Should be at me any disadvantages quote]

Well if child it is not a pity, should be, I do not argue. Smoke, drink, still a somersault try to do or make.

And if it is serious, indeed it or him it is not a pity to you. What paint, the darling? You about what? Even drops in a nose are harmful during pregnancy. And you - a paint. Same such chemistry, mad!

IN NO EVENT it is impossible! Let alone that, what is it very bad sign - to be sheared and painted during pregnancy.

Zljuchka
25.02.2005, 23:42
IN NO EVENT it is impossible! Let alone that, what is it very bad sign - to be sheared and painted during pregnancy.

You the doctor?!

And here still a sign: the linen hanging out is impossible for pregnant women, under a cord to stand - the child can be wound with a cord or navel.

The doctor-gynecologist
02.03.2005, 11:46
At everyone, whether know, the priorities. Someone you will tell or say about a sign - to the person it more important, than any other admonitions. Not everyone neglect superstitions. Also what here such? The sign such is, and I do not understand your communication or connection will accept also my trade.

Zljuchka
06.03.2005, 15:03
At everyone, whether know, the priorities. Someone you will tell or say about a sign - to the person it more important, than any other admonitions. Not everyone neglect superstitions. Also what here such? The sign such is, and I do not understand your communication or connection will accept also my trade.

One business when the doctor argumentirovanno will state advantage or benefit/harm of those or other actions, and another - when he on signs refers. To strange me it.

The girlfriend
20.03.2005, 17:45
Well if child it is not a pity, should be, I do not argue. Smoke, drink, still a somersault try to do or make.

And if it is serious, indeed it or him it is not a pity to you. What paint, the darling? You about what? Even drops in a nose are harmful during pregnancy. And you - a paint. Same such chemistry, mad!

Well you give!!! Though also the truth, whence to you to know about our conversations and decisions on other page? We when discussed all signs so much they have dug out (and also their antidotes), that have quickly understood, that if all of them to adhere, pregnancy will be not happiness and a hell. Therefore, having consulted, have rejected those signs which absolutely crazy.

I the like the child and certainly I do not stuff neither medicines, nor drops other poisons. About that that the paint passes or takes place through a skin to the child I do not believe (for the weighty reasons, but here them I shall not state, I shall tell or say simply that I know) as it and not the paint was and spets. osvetvljajushchy structure without gidropirita, without a smell, etc., not touching a skin and not harmful to pregnant women.

Ksushonok
03.04.2005, 14:53

One business when the doctor argumentirovanno will state advantage or benefit/harm of those or other actions, and another - when he on signs refers. To strange me it.

Yes at a forum everybody it is possible to be. And if to everyone to listen, up to an infarct not doleko. The Doctor-gynecologist -mine...

Nokia
13.04.2005, 06:32

You the doctor?!

And here still a sign: the linen hanging out is impossible for pregnant women, under a cord to stand - the child can be wound with a cord or navel.

To paint hair I did not become, the sign about a hairstyle, on--nonsense full, and here with razveshivaniem linen a sign is based or founded;established on the medical fact! Itself was surprised, when has read through, but when the pregnant woman lifts arms or hand upwards, at the child of for some reason really more chances to be wound with a cord or navel. Not because of a cord, certainly, linen, and because of mamochkinoj poses. And doctors do not recommend to accept this pose to women in the third trimester of pregnancy... Who would explain it to me, when the pregnant woman went! And that constantly arms or hand for a head showered. I do not know, therefore or not therefore, but I synulja was born with a double encirclement which last fetal weeks to him ochchen stirred or prevented...

an-juta
29.06.2005, 18:17
[quote I and so myself too well I conduct - do not paint fingernails or nails, alcohol I do not drink, I walk on fresh air, from smokers I jump aside... There Should be at me any disadvantages quote]

In general strangeness!!!

When I with the hugest experience of the doctor have asked the about hair and a raising of arms or hand she to me have told or said, that all is possible. I am inclined to believe her.

Also that now, time it is pregnant to go not well-groomed.!!!

And so pregnancy of beauty does not add...