PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zubki

dashutik
26.08.2004, 08:42
At me between a teeth of a cleft or rima and me eto at all it is not pleasant! It would be desirable for them to compress! I know only one way is to put brackets, but it in fact so not beautifully and to wear them it is necessary longly (not less year!) tell or say, whether sushestvujut what nibud other ways?

oin
04.09.2004, 16:51
At me between a teeth of a cleft or rima and me eto at all it is not pleasant! It would be desirable for them to compress! I know only one way is to put brackets, but it in fact so not beautifully and to wear them it is necessary longly (not less year!) tell or say, whether sushestvujut what nibud other ways?

Others, unfortunately, are not present. It is possible to insert a new teeth.

DeLux
25.09.2004, 01:08
On the internal party or side put brackets.

Anabassis
22.10.2004, 15:41

Yes it is beautiful! You simply do not understand And then, the beauty demands victims. Only this week I saw nesk. Films where actresses in breketah were removed or taken out. It Also looked or appeared fine.

And the attitude or relation of associates to you will not change at all.

Baba Manya
09.11.2004, 00:28

It oooochen is inconvenient. Painfully, tongue scratches.

Brooklyn Girl
20.11.2004, 07:17
And the dentist has offered me what that new pieces (them even it is impossible to name brackets, type of prostheses) they absolutely transparent and ostensibly for 8 months all a teeth on a place will rise, only is dear or expensive very much...

Emma
22.11.2004, 18:52
I too had clefts or rima between a teeth. Then in 22 years wisdom tooths have grown and all a teeth have risen on the places.

Olunka
09.12.2004, 13:42

Aha! And more fefekt fiction appears

dashutik
16.12.2004, 05:42
I too had clefts or rima between a teeth. Then in 22 years wisdom tooths have grown and all a teeth have risen on the places.

So at me already too have grown, and a teeth as were and have remained with clefts or rima!!!

dashutik
21.12.2004, 18:33

And what is it such?

Anabassis
29.06.2005, 17:43

At external breketah from it or this fefekta too firstly figs you will get rid