PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The latent infections a simple deceit

Страницы : [1] 2 3

Plug-knife
18.05.2005, 01:22
I shall tell real history.

At my husband have found uraplazmu and gardenellu in the spring. At me nothing was. He of all this time did not treat anything since antibiotics it is impossible for him. Sex at us only in a condom. Have now conceived the child to close up, has gone repeatedly to hand over already in other clinic, Answers - it is pure or clean! Any infection.

So this or thus such turns out? Clearly, that the virus is active-is inactive. But by the experience I shall tell or say, that these or it infktsii I treated all, and they then again appeared (treated always honesty). So can them and nenado to treat if does not disturb anything, such money are thrown out on a wind. And more our mums and grandmothers did not know about it or this and what healthy children grew up

Young
18.05.2005, 07:34
Sometimes a deceit, sometimes the truth.. That it is necessary to learn or find out for certain to hand over analyses in several places, yes certainly it is money... But health is more important.

To me too in one klinnike have found 3 latent infections, and in another (the difference in a month handed over analyses approximately) the latent infections have not found, there was an erosion shejki uteruses and papilomy. I am simply amazed as papilomy could not notice in 1 klinnike.

The otolaryngologist
18.05.2005, 15:55
And the probability of attributing of superfluous sores in private or individual commercial centres for vydurivanija money is higher.

The visitor
19.05.2005, 00:40
And the probability of attributing of superfluous sores in private or individual commercial centres for vydurivanija money is higher.

True you speak!

Young
19.05.2005, 06:38

If, regional female consultation, it is insulting...

The visitor
19.05.2005, 15:38
Hand over the analysis on an infection by birth, instead of on smears. I know many examples when smears pure or clean and by birth found everyone bjaku. And so like would hand over smears, it's OK and you go joyful, and processes in an organism go, and then will want children, and are not present to you.

The visitor
20.05.2005, 01:05
Hand over the analysis on an infection by birth, instead of on smears. I know many examples when smears pure or clean and by birth found everyone bjaku. And so like would hand over smears, it's OK and you go joyful, and processes in an organism go, and then will want children, and are not present to you.

And at me on the contrary anything in a blood have not found and here in a smear have found.....

lil_sugar
20.05.2005, 02:24
And what is this the analysis of a blood? Tell pliz

The otolaryngologist
20.05.2005, 07:16
It is enough to treat correctly and many doctors forget. Having appointed or nominated antibiotics to appoint or nominate immunomoduljatory, eubiotiki for restoration of flora.

Timka
20.05.2005, 16:39
Too it is somehow interesting to me.

Has gone to hand over analyses. Clearly, to hand over analyses it is necessary to get into an armchair.

And so, has received nalizy on arms or hand. And there a ureaplasma and papilomovirus I Go to the same vrachihe. She having read through analyses, speaks me to pass or take place again in an armchair. Has decided me to look or see once again (rather papilomovirusa). And as a result speaks me: " Yes, really, here is kandilomy (any) which it is necessary to cauterize something.

So why she at once has not seen them. Why for the first time nothing was and to cauterize she to me nothing was going to. For 4 days they have appeared chtoli. It is improbable

The otolaryngologist
21.05.2005, 01:48
Eubiotiki - the preparations containing cultures of microorganisms, being representatives of a normal microflora of the person. They are known by many - bifidumbakterin, laktobakterin, kolibakterin, "Narine", German "Lineks" "Hilak" and so forth is simple not everyone know, that they are called eubiotikami. For their application indications - dizbakterioz an intestine, for example are necessary. Is eubiotiki for application in gynecology - atsilakt, bifidumbakterin in suppositories, etc. Them apply to restoration of a microbiocenosis of a vagina after, say, treated by antibiotics bacteriemic or bacterial vaginoza, a colpitis, an endocervicitis and other diseases. Only then them do not drink, certainly and differently enter. They are practically safe, but can cause or call small troubles. So atsilakt in the suppositories, being liofilizirovannyh laktobatsill, it is not recommended to apply at presence of mushrooms Kandida in a vagina. There are more "serious" preparations - "Solkotrihovak", for example. Such it is necessary to apply only after purpose or appointment of the doctor.

The visitor
21.05.2005, 04:28
Too it is somehow interesting to Me.

Has gone to hand over analyses. Clearly, to hand over analyses it is necessary to get into an armchair.

And so, has received nalizy on arms or hand. And there a ureaplasma and papilomovirus I Go to the same vrachihe. She having read through analyses, speaks me to pass or take place again in an armchair. Has decided me to look or see once again (rather papilomovirusa). And as a result speaks me: " Yes, really, here is kandilomy (any) which it is necessary to cauterize something.

So why she at once has not seen them. Why for the first time nothing was and to cauterize she to me nothing was going to. For 4 days they have appeared chtoli. It is improbable

To me already cauterized. Can it is simple they do not turn on pervosti on them attention, after if it is necessary to treat, speak

Plug-knife
21.05.2005, 07:21
And more our mums and grandmothers did not know about it or this and what healthy children grew up

When I to mum have told, that I treated, and how much it costed, she to me too has told or said, that during their time was only such three illnesses or diseases

I in general already speak nothing to the, she so is frightened and does not understand, that I constantly fly or treat

Lie
21.05.2005, 11:44
Too it is somehow interesting to Me.

The doctor probably has not seen because kollonii them at you bli small, and to cauterize pridetsja, I shall tell or say at once not pritjanaja it is a piece and more on a head of a member check up the partner to him tozh it is necessary to cauterize, and I still then a saw what that priporat, only do not remember the name remember just dorogushchy was, and not that already how much years and they are not present, the truth every spring and autumn I support or maintain immunity.

Gardenija
21.05.2005, 18:30
About the latent infections I already here wrote repeatedly. Make a fool of our brother!!! Make a fool!!! Had experience to hand over analyses on these infections all family (with 2 children-twins and the husband) in 4 different clinics of city on 2-3 times in everyone. Results opposite. Have complained in department of public health services. To us have responded, that, possibly, the test-system in laboratory were poor-quality. Represent, at them the test-system to laboratories poor-quality, and I and moiim to two-year-old children had not to swallow on their fault of tablets handfuls nearly. I do not speak, that etva the epopee with analyses has managed to me in 9000 rub, not including consultations at the best experts of city.

lupoglazaja
22.05.2005, 01:28
Vrachi delajut na etom dengi! Luchshe delat analiz v nezavisimoi laboratorii. Povetre!

The visitor
22.05.2005, 13:53
And to me my doctor-gynecologist, ochn the good, personal doctor has perfectly explained, that all these latent infections, for example gardnerella (by the way, she is not passed men!!!!! It or her nosietli exclusively the woman) if they strongly does not disturb, also all time it or her to treat it is not necessary, she is present at your flora and its or her lime completely it is impossible, and all this has put the dysbacteriosis of a vagina a piece not infectious is called, it is necessary to support or maintain the immunity simply. To accept preparations with laktobakterimi and time in half a year to happen at the gynecologist. And all these terrible analyses and diagnoses are simply vykolachivanie money from our poor women.

ANASIS
23.05.2005, 06:46
HELLO, GIRLS!

AND I HANDED OVER IN THE AUTUMN WITH THE HUSBAND THAT THERE ONLY WAS NOT!!!..

AT ME 4 AT IT or HIM 3.

THEN PERESDALI IN DR. THAT CENTER - AT IT or HIM 4 AT ME 5 AND OTHERS.

THEN In the THIRD PLACE we HAND over THAT is not present And there is a GONORRHEA And more SOMETHING THERE...

AT ME ALMOST THE HYSTERICS:

THE HUSBAND FOR THE THROAT - YOU WALK THE SWINE...

HE - IS NOT PRESENT THE PIER...

AND SUCH DISASSEMBLIES...

AND, DEAR MINE, REPRESENT. PARALLEJNO WITH ALL THESE or IT SDAVANIJAMI WE ARE TREATED THAT FROM ONE THAT FOR ANOTHER, ACCORDINGLY AT WHAT DOCTOR WE ARE OBSERVED.

AND HERE LAST FOURTH DOCTOR (I AT IT or HER RECENTLY) TAKES ALL ANALYSES BOTH FROM IT or HIM AND AT ME AND SENDS IN INS TO VIROLOGY - THE ANSWER AT ANYBODY IS NOT PRESENT ANYTHING

I CAN SHARE STILL - FOR THESE or IT 7 MONTHS OF TREATMENTS AND CIRCULATIONS WE HAVE SPENT ON ?N/VA AND CAMPAIGNS 1.5 THOUSAND DOLLARS

HERE SUCH I HVALBUSHKA THOUGH ALL ENTO IS VERY SAD.

Plug-knife
23.05.2005, 16:46
Mda, all this is rather sad

funny
24.05.2005, 08:43
Girls and how now to be?

Here I handed over analyses the diagnosis - a thrush, well I there have undergone treatment which as, well like have undergone treatment and allocation all the same were. I have gone to other doctor, I trust her, under the reference have left, she so without any analyses declares me that the pier is not present at me anything. Here also I do not know what to think, whether it is necessary to trust. On the other hand that here speak that about analyses...

funny
24.05.2005, 11:10
Also what to do or make? Here at me the doctor without any analyses has declared that the thrush is not present, though analyses before it or this showed (the truth treated, but allocation have remained). Whether Here I do not know to trust? Though that here about analyses write...

ANASIS
24.05.2005, 20:41
Here also I do not know what to think, whether it is necessary to trust.

If to recollect my story (sm above) three from 4 were on acquaintance (vrachishki I I have in view of), it in - the first lines of my letter, and secondly OTKEL the doctor can see there is a thrush al is not present???

In fact its or her woman feels.... Causes a dyscomfort, etc.

The otolaryngologist
24.05.2005, 21:41
Otkel to see? To examine a vagina by means of mirrors, that, by the way, is a compulsory procedure. In most cases the picture is characteristic.

ANASIS
25.05.2005, 02:15
That the doctor will examine is and so it is clear.. " To examine a vagina by means of mirrors, that, by the way, is a compulsory procedure... "

Simply someone at this forum from girls wrote, (sm above) that a pier was at the doctor on acquaintance, and the doctor has not seen kandilomm, and then supposedly in 4 days again at the same doctor she HAS seen them!

Here it is class, that is is not present!

It was very similar and with other my friends.

First in one there is an infection, in other it or her is not present, but there is another, and in the third - there is no the first but there are others 3..

Probably it all the same otkachka babla, osobenko in commercial honey/centers.

And you as dear forumtjane think?

Plug-knife
25.05.2005, 05:31
Certainly otkachka. But what to do or make, the doctor will tell or say to be treated, and will be treated.