PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Rhinitis! Urgently!

Kira161
19.11.2004, 23:02
Suddenly has hammered in a nose at night. Could not sleep. Now I go, I choke. At me in 2 days examination, and I cannot learn or teach normally because of a rhinitis. I drip drops - in 10 minutes it is again hammered. What to me to do or make???

It is lovely.
28.12.2004, 12:24
I am am helped or assisted usually well by hot inhalation with balm " the Gold star ". Take a little on a match and dissolve in kastrjulke with boiled water. Bend. Having covered eyes, also breathe. Having covered polotenetsem, naturally, trying to breathe a nose.

Alyonchik
06.02.2005, 12:11
Suddenly has hammered in a nose at night. Could not sleep. Now I go, I choke. At me in 2 days examination, and I cannot learn or teach normally because of a rhinitis. I drip drops - in 10 minutes it is again hammered. What to me to do or make???

With what drip? Can they for you weak?

At me the sister in general drips in a nose peroxide of Hydrogenium, and to her helps or assists.

I drip juice of an aloe (removes or takes out an inflammation), ksilen (very strong, it it is possible and to get used).

Brunetka
17.03.2005, 07:30
To me has very much helped or assisted Ksimelin. To instructions it has been written, that displays a nose at 12 o'clock and and was!

Estee
29.06.2005, 08:15
I " on an input or entrance " grease nostrils ointment Ofloksatsinovoj or Etony.