PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Syncope

Juliet
09.09.2004, 11:34
The woman-doctor, first of all is a question to you.

On Sunday has fainted (has gone too far in entertainments) and it was described Prompt, what is it was? Can urinary weak and it is necessary to address to the doctor?

ZSE
22.09.2004, 02:02
Oh, address to the doctor is better

ludik
23.09.2004, 12:56
At a syncope often such happens. Muscles everyone relax or are relaxed, weaken. At me too such was.

shev1980
11.10.2004, 13:24
Syncope: sosudiki it is necessary to strengthen. And that that opis, you not the old woman. At senile age the uterus falls also muscles not derzhut urine. Even rings establish or install for support of a uterus.

I think, that when very or very much to write want and suddenly sneeze, a little too can spill!!!.

So our uteruses here niprichem while.

Baba Manya
16.10.2004, 04:24
At me after sorts or labors a bladder very much oslab... I can not long in cold pool sit.

DeLux
18.10.2004, 01:12
At senile age the uterus falls also muscles not derzhut urine. Even rings establish or install for support of a uterus.

Not nada, pzhalsta, to the priest with a finger to confuse, not a uterus opusketsja all izza the same delicacy gladkomyshechnoj tissues, as in urinary ways. Instead of " an incontience from a falling of the womb ".

shev1980
21.11.2004, 11:24
Probably because of muscles. But in most cases because of a uterus. There simply muscles cannot help or assist anything strong they at all or weak!!!!

DeLux
28.11.2004, 10:28
Clearly.. Here it is useless...

Your answer sounds as: and all peerly candies sweet, patamushta they candies instead of because there Saccharum, can be in the majority sluchev because of Saccharum, but unless so not enough Saccharum can sweeten the whole candy?

shev1980
14.12.2004, 05:45
One of first attributes of a falling of the womb - an incontience wet. If the uterus was displaced, she starts to press on a bladder, on a rectum. Also happens so, that long time treat gynecologic or proctologic disease, though the true reason - a ptosis of genitals. And only after a raising of a uterus, cease to be written!!!

: Russia, by estimations of experts, the consensual emiction meets at 15 % of young women, by 80 years their number increases or is enlarged up to 40 %. There is a so-called stressful incontience for which are characteristic consensual allocation during any physical effort, tussis, and even at vstavanii from a bed More often.

Potential etiological factors of development of a stressful incontience of urine:

1. Congenital anatomic defects.

2. Delicacy of a musculation tazovogo bottoms or funduses.

3. A birth trauma.

4. Serious physical work.

5. Expressed nejropatija.

6. Decrease of synthesis of a collagen in a urethra.

7. Previous surgical interventions on organs of a basin.

8. Smoking.

9. Chronic constipations.

10. Senile changes of organs of a basin.

11. A failure of estrogens.

Well and such answer will go?

DeLux
15.12.2004, 21:11
Pancake. Read through eshyo time your citation. The ATTRIBUTE of the FALLING OF THE WOMB - an incontience.

But not the fact that any incontience is connected with this illness or disease. Now it is clear?

snix
29.06.2005, 06:13
My God, already terribly became from such lists Can simply urinary overflown was, and in a status of a syncope the person of does not supervise...

A little bit not in a subject: I once have lost consciousness in the street (as has then put pressure sharahnulo), me the girl-friend has dragged up to blizhajshchej clinics. While I came to myself, she tells to the doctor, that I have turned pale, arms-legs or arms-foots;hand-legs zadrozhali and I to fall the beginnings, and he is almost confident: it on an epilepsy similar (and without survey such conclusion has made)! It is not necessary to do or make conclusions ahead of time.