PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is my uterus it is guilty?

RomzAss
29.10.2004, 20:49
To me the gynecologist has told or said, that at me the uterus is recurved.

Who can nibud knows, that this means, and that to me in some poses painfully to be engaged in sex.

Esteemed old temki and has solved, that I can in vain for the sizes at my guy I sin, it can my bent uterus is guilty.

zhr
21.11.2004, 02:09
It is not guilty. Back part which is closer to a uterine fundus is bent. At a bend protivookazany Naval Forces and not always are successfully spent abortions.

Next time ask the doctor, let to you will draw, as it looks or appears and at the same time ask why to you happens painfully.

ato
03.01.2005, 06:17
Oh...

And she also has recommended me a spiral to put... Also there is a spiral two years quite successfully.

It is necessary to go to ask why it is sick...

amir
08.02.2005, 06:19
Bends happen fixed and mobile (for accuracy of terms I do not warrant or vouch), at mobile a spiral, in my opinion, is admissible. But the form of a uterus, even rather exotic, should not cause a pain.

annMos
06.03.2005, 18:05
To me the doctor too most has told or said. Also has told or said what is it happens at approximately 30 percent or interests of women, and what is it nothing means.

nellija
18.03.2005, 14:08
The doctor spoke me about 15 percent or interests of women with a similar structure. A question as already it was spoken above, in what type this bend. If congenital (he and mobile) no trouble, it simply feature of your structure, inconveniences should not be. It is necessary to consider it as to become pregnant in this case easier if you lay on a stomach or belly (at sex, naturally, instead of it is simple so)

And here the second type got, can arise in case of an inflammation caused or called by an infection, a frigorism, etc. Then a uterus, how much or as far as I understand, loses normal mobility, there can be pains at monthly, and, probably, at sex (this my personal opinion).

At me a bend, but I do not know what. Probably, got. Speak, after sorts or labors it can be corrected, but at me so nothing has changed...

Ros
10.04.2005, 19:06
Ornella

And me about it or him have told or said just after sorts or labors.

He can as a result of them has appeared?

At monthly hurt after sorts or labors have disappeared.

solnco
11.04.2005, 01:53
And than threatens, so-called " a children's uterus "... Doctors, as always, anything concrete speak, besides that anything good. Who collided or faced with it or this, tell please, than it can complicate a life?

ZY: the girlfriend, for example have intimidated that she not that that cannot give birth, become pregnant

Jenechka
30.04.2005, 18:39
To me the gynecologist has told or said, that at me the uterus is recurved.

Who can nibud knows, that this means, and that to me in some poses painfully to be engaged in sex

At me at the girlfriend the same situation, and she speaks, that when a position he behind it is just very unpleasant to her

Dim
16.05.2005, 15:42
She speaks, that when a position he behind it is just very unpleasant to her

In-in, he behind and more when he from above and legs or foots on brachiums. It is only very unpleasantly softly told or said, at me simply wild pain nearly up to a syncope.

Silaenkov007
27.05.2005, 04:52
I so much time was frightened by the Kiev gynecologists of that, as " a uterus a nursery " and " a yellow body not vidat ", and has become pregnant, as soon as that has wanted and to put already 3 years or summer runs. T.ch. peredajite to the girlfriend. That did not listen entih "eskulapov", and that from suspiciousness problemmy nachnutsja, instead of from the real reasons. And sterility or barrenness start to consider or examine;survey only after 3th years of incessant assays to become pregnant. In everyone sl. Here in Montreal.

Julia
02.06.2005, 15:41
You frighten me... What such " a yellow body not vidat "?

And more such question, you cesarean did or made, at sorts or labors or has managed?

And even to a kidney below a plinth and " a uterus a nursery " - though do not give birth or travail... Monsters up to mors Have intimidated

vetter
07.06.2005, 03:06

What such cesarean, the Lord with you. All spokojnenko, mirnenko, the truth with epiduralkoj under the schedule, is sick at me the threshold of painful sensitivity is low - to experiment it would not be desirable

The yellow body if I correctly remember, appears during the moment of an ovulation in ovaries. But we uzisty, probably, looked during other moment, but doubts to share with me poshchitali possible or probable. And still another koronnyj number or room of our gynecologists:

g-u: - You how much years!? (terribly having frowned brows)

I: - XX

g-u: - Gave birth or Travailled?!

I: - While is not present

g-u: - Abortions how much!?

I: - Any (shy)

g-u: - it is fruitless! (the verdict is announced)

For some reason it or him to a head did not come, that young ladies can be able to use agents of individual contraception.

T.ch. Do not worry ahead of time. Whether is better beforehand proverte you were ill or sick with a rubella and if is not present, - make bacterination.

Bino
14.06.2005, 00:48
I know one woman with a "children's" uterus, she very longly could not become pregnant (years 18-20). Has then become pregnant

Itself), has given birth, detishke years 5 already

I am not strong in gynecology, but is similar, the "children's" uterus can create problems with occurrence of pregnancy, but likely not at all.

About a pain at sex I remember only, that happens at an endometriosis, it is possible or probable at all your case...

Lenor
19.06.2005, 05:50
What is the endometriosis?

Alain And
19.06.2005, 14:09
When slices of a mucous uterus are located outside of a uterus. On scientific - ektopicheski located mucous.

Marrying, you were at the doctor if he/she of anything has told or said it is possible or probable not your case.

23.06.2005, 05:49
At me the same history was, siral prostojala 4 years when put any inspections did not spend, have simply offered (urgently) " let's put. So it is necessary! ", I also have told or said, well time it is necessary, give " all It was absolutely remarkable both by way of contraception and by way of my health. But as that time I neither from that nor from this for 20 minutes have not died nearly (at least I so thought, that during that moment I die!) the blessing the gynecologist the friend, has arrived, the spiral has removed or has taken off and has explained that all because of a bend of a uterus and categorically recommended more spiral to not put!

Contour
26.06.2005, 01:26
At such positions the length of a vagina sokrashchatsja also occurs or happens very strong pressure on shejku uteruses that can cause or call a pain. Individulnaja length of a vagina kolebletsja, therefore you should avoid such positions!

xelga
27.06.2005, 08:25
And than threatens, so-called " a children's uterus "...

T.e.e it means, that the uterus of TOO SMALL SIZE and incurs nobody the responsibility as she will lead herself in vremjaberemennosti, i.e. can be stretched or dragged out with the necessary rate till the necessary size. Here at me for example, almost is absent shejka uteruses that did not allow a uterus to be during pregnancy in the closed status. At me without pregnancy the little finger passes or takes place freely, and during pregnancy tried to sew up this business, but one very skilled or experienced vrach vszjala on itself the responsibility, having told or said " in such situation it is possible to give birth to 100 kiddies, and possible both any and no mending will rescue or save! " And to sew up did not become. The child, 10 years grows.

Natallia
27.06.2005, 12:12
And than threatens, so-called " a children's uterus "

To my girlfriend too diagnosed - " a children's uterus ". Ten years has lived in marriage or spoilage, children were not. Has then married second time and... To the child the fourth year. The first husband, most likely, also was not surveyed, all have written off or have copied on problems with a uterus of the wife, and there is a problem was at it or him. So do not experience and do not think about bad.

Success!

Lilu
28.06.2005, 14:45
Me basically the doctor did not frighten, she has simply informed on this fact absolutely easy - well, small and small... And here the girlfriend has directly got exhausted everything, to her have very categorically declared, that vsledstvii the chance to become pregnant and give birth at it or her is not present " a children's uterus ", especially thin side "starorodjashchej" she has passed, ka time how told Lesjunja, never having become pregnant and never having made abortion. And here the girlfriend and itself experiences that, and me it or this winds

Thanks everything, will than deny its or her arguments, and to destroy such bad "belief".

_
28.06.2005, 22:52
Marjam

All threats - theoretical. Up to sorts or labors no inspection will show, you can normally bear or normally take out the child or not. Only practice So not zamorachivajtes ahead of time.

To me the doctor even after cesarean (takskt, having looked or seen and having felt this organ arms or hand) has told or said - could bear or take out, and could and not bear or not take out... The Steel tape measure.