PDA

Просмотр полной версии : zalet?

The visitor
13.03.2005, 18:38
Whether can define or determine the smears is pregnant you or not?

The otolaryngologist
23.03.2005, 13:48
No, on a usual smear it is impossible to tell or say it or this.

The visitor
05.04.2005, 19:18
And what it is necessary to hand over analyses?

The delay was some weeks descended or went to the doctor... He has checked up and has told or said that that's all right that such happens... About three days ago have begun monthly... I feel somehow nekomfortno, tnjanet a stomach or belly and constant oshchjushchenie nauseas.... What is it can be?

The visitor
12.04.2005, 23:38
And what it is necessary to hand over analyses?

The delay was some weeks descended or went to the doctor... He has checked up and has told or said that that's all right that such happens... About three days ago have begun monthly... I feel somehow nekomfortno, tnjanet a stomach or belly and constant oshchjushchenie nauseas.... What is it can be?

The otolaryngologist
15.04.2005, 02:53
And to what a smear then? Time you were at the doctor he having examined you, with the big share of probability can reject pregnancy (on the basis of bimanual research even) if something has caused or called its or his suspicions, I think, he would take measures... Besides monthly nevertheless send or have come, unpleasant subjective sensations during a menses happen at many women. The delay could be result of some the reasons, for example, the hormonal failure transferred or carried shortly before this general or common disease, stress, sharp loss or an increase of weight and so forth If you bude something and further to disturb, it is meaningful to address repeatedly to the doctor for inspection.

Malen'kayaBU
28.06.2005, 19:21
After a delay... When monthly nevertheless begin very much often there are different unpleasant sensations... Similar to pregnancy.. toksikozm

But I would think the doctor have noticed pregnancy so you or have caught a cold or failure hormonal... But if the doctor of anything nevidet that to be frightened, well the test buy or purchase just in case