PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Again about Naval Forces.

Страницы : [1] 2

Solar
29.04.2005, 21:17
To me of 28 years, children are not present, abortions were not (fie, fie, fie).

I wish to establish or install a spiral. The doctor (elderly tyotenka) has advised me the spiral " Is new T ". To other my girlfriends (at which, the truth, is children) put absolutely other spirals. Has studied or investigated already a heap of the information on this subject. Today has still read through about spiral multiload. And something has become thoughtfull. Really, I most of all accept a spiral Is new T or my doctor simply does not know about the best novelties. What do you think in this occasion? Who used a spiral Is new T?

DeLux
30.04.2005, 18:10
And why other ways not -with?

For not given birth or not travailled a spiral - not the best variant.

Solar
30.04.2005, 19:59

Accepting OK, I can grow stout. It to me two doctors have told or said.

About everyones Farmateksah and aON?ON?-ovals not so well respond (including my doctors). Condoms sometimes bother, and they sometimes simply do not suffice.

Then, I enough often have hormonal failures. Has bothered to torment. It would be desirable to establish or install simply a spiral and to relax for 5 years.

MK
01.05.2005, 07:21

Spiral at all the best variant,

Own observations, data of others: the spiral inside of a uterus kolebletsja, nedopuskaja pregnancy, thus injures walls (arises vospolenie) or promotes an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis.

Short moustaches spiralki do not allow to be closed densely shejke uteruses that promotes a stream of infections,

Certainly, there are women at which equipment or installation of a spiral does not cause or cause such bad consequences, but what for to you not given birth or not travailled to rely on similar success???

DeLux
02.05.2005, 17:42
Well and what nevynashivanie can be, it unless not so is terrible, how "can-be-updating"?

Both plentiful and more long menses, in comparison with usual? And pains?

Solar
03.05.2005, 06:06
Probably, it is irresponsible. But I now think only of today. I so am tired to twitch and experience. And still I am afraid, what the patience at my liked will terminate - to that the scared, irritable hysteric woman is necessary? So the spiral seems a unique output or exit. And then, I consulted to two doctors...

DeLux
03.05.2005, 18:23
Probably, it is irresponsible. But I now think only of today. I so am tired to twitch and experience. And still I am afraid, what the patience at my liked will terminate - to that the scared, irritable hysteric woman is necessary?

Time so, then OK - most that.

Solar
04.05.2005, 02:59

Doctors do not recommend. Speak, that I shall strongly recover.

DeLux
05.05.2005, 14:23

Doctors do not recommend. Speak, that I shall strongly recover.

Pancake. Well if you think only of today at what here I "shall grow stout"??? In addition at pralno podoranyh OK probability of it or this small. Goraaaaazdo it is less, than the named side effects of Naval Forces.

Solar
06.05.2005, 01:27
Pancake. Well if you think only of today at what here I "shall grow stout"??? In addition at pralno podoranyh OK probability of it or this small. Goraaaaazdo it is less, than the named side effects of Naval Forces.

No to accept OK I shall not be solved unequivocally. ALL my girlfriends have strongly grown stout from them. And my doctors have unequivocally told or said, that I from any OK shall recover. I do not wish so to risk.

DeLux
06.05.2005, 22:44
As know.

Py. Sy. Though and not the girlfriend, but I from them have not grown stout.

" To guzzle it is necessary less " ()

Risk sterility or barrenness then.

Solar
07.05.2005, 09:24
As know.

Py. Sy. Though and not the girlfriend, but I from them have not grown stout.

" To guzzle it is necessary less " ()

Risk sterility or barrenness then.

And then, OK is too not so conveniently. Constantly to remember these tablets. And considering, that at me a problem with cycles, it is possible to get confused in general - as when to accept.

DeLux
07.05.2005, 20:29
And what there to be confused?? 1 tablet in day. The cycle as hours will be.

And an adhesive tape to stick it is possible, if will approach or suit.

Solar
08.05.2005, 02:39
And what there to be confused?? 1 tablet in day. The cycle as hours will be.

And an adhesive tape to stick it is possible, if will approach or suit.

On how much I know, the adhesive tape while is on sale only in America and in the Western Europe. To its or his Russia only are going to to deliver in the near future. And then, to go with "zaplatkoj" somehow neestetichno

DeLux
09.05.2005, 23:34
In Russia he is on sale too. And not such he bright, as on a picture, and corporal color. To glue it is possible and below that from under clothes did not stick out.

Solar
11.05.2005, 15:59
In Russia he is on sale too. And not such he bright, as on a picture, and corporal color. To glue it is possible and below that from under clothes did not stick out.

Thanks. Now I shall look still for the information on an adhesive tape.

Nevertheless, you can something tell or say about a spiral Is new T? Except for by-effects... Simply, I heard more than positive responses, than negative.

DeLux
11.05.2005, 22:35
In case of a spiral not pintsipialno: It is new T or still what it -is new.

MK
12.05.2005, 05:26
The endometrial spiral Is new T Ku 200

kontrats. In/?aO.; up. A .-layer. vak. 1 cortexes. 1; 2000/283 from Leiras OY (Finland); postav.: Schering AG (Germany); code EAN:4029668000364

The latin name: Nova T Cu 200

Pharmacological group: Contraceptives not hormonal

Nosological classification (-10): Z30 Observation over application of contraceptives

Structure and the form of release: Sterile packing with 1 endometrial spiral Is new T Ku 200 Ag; in a cardboard box 1 packing.

The characteristic: the Device of the O-shaped form from flexible or floppy PE with the copper wire spiral wound around of a hinge. The copper wire has the silver core interfering its or her fragmentation. The sizes of an endometrial spiral: vertical - 32 mm, horizontal - 32 mm. A total area of a surface of copper 200 2, mass - about 125 mg. On a vertical part there is a small thickening to which for excision of a spiral from a uterus the string with two extremities or ends is attached. Intensifying rentgenokontrastnosti is provided with Zinci sulfas of barium entered into the O-shaped case.

Pharmacological action: Contraceptive. Prevents implantation of the impregnated ootid. Copper causes local reaction and lizosomalnuju the activation leading spermatocidal effect (spermatozoons lose ability to impregnate or fertilize an ootid).

Indications: the Prevention or Warning of undesirable pregnancy.

Contraindications: the Hypersensitivity, malignant tumours of a body or shejki uteruses, uterine bleedings of an obscure etiology, an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis in the anamnesis, a salpingitis, an endometritis, tazovyj a peritonitis, the congenital or got developmental anomalies and deformation of a cavity of the uterus or shejki the uteruses, plural uterine fibromiomatoz, inflammatory diseases of organs of a small basin (including in the anamnesis), disturbances of coagulation of a blood, gepatolentikuljarnaja a degeneration (Wilson's illness or disease - Konovalova), pregnancy (including suspected).

Side effects: In rare or infrequent cases: a pain (especially at not given birth or not travailled) in an abdominal cavity (spastic strictures endometrija) during or after introduction or excision of a spiral, a syncope (seldom), a bradycardia, "smearing" krovjanistye allocation and spontaneous bleedings in the middle of a cycle, a fixing or lingering menses and intensifying of menstrual bleedings during the first (after the equipment or installation of a spiral) two or three menstrual cycles, an iron deficiency anemia, microbial diseases of a genitourinary tract, a sepsis, dermal allergic reactions (urticaria).

Way of application and dose: Endometrially. Only in medical establishment leaves (after 5 years) and it is established or installed during or at once after a menses.

Safety measures: Before and through 1, 3, 6, 12 mes and further once a year after the equipment or installation of a spiral it is necessary to spend control gynecologic inspections and everyone 6-12 mes to take the cytologic smears. After sorts or labors the endometrial spiral is recommended to be put only through 6 ned. It or her women with an epilepsy, defects of the valval apparatus of heart, an anemia or plentiful uterine bleedings in the anamnesis, a coagulopathy, disturbances of an exchange of copper, a serious dysmenorrhea, cicatrixes on a uterus (except for cesarean should use with care sections), perforation of a uterus in the anamnesis, a fibromyoma of a uterus, polyps endometrija, an endometritis, at long treatment by steroid agents or NPVS, long immunosupressivnoj therapies, on a background of infections of the bottom sexual ways. It is not necessary to use widely thermal procedures, especially in the field of a bottom of a stomach or belly and a sacrum (a short-wave and microwave diathermy, etc.), Since warming a part is not excluded filched fragments and their influence on surrounding tissues.

Solar
13.05.2005, 09:11
MK, thanks. As to by-effects - they are practically at all preparations. One of doctors to which I consulted - the girlfriend of my mum. I do not think, that will advise bad. Especially the second too has confirmed its or her words. For me the best way of contraception - a spiral.

Solar
13.05.2005, 12:33
And more, it is better to suffer a minute pain during the equipment or installation of a spiral and some inconveniences still couple of months (though, they happen in RARE or INFREQUENT cases), but 5 years to live without efforts and hassles.

DeLux
13.05.2005, 19:24
MK, thanks. As to by-effects - they are practically at all preparations. One of doctors to which I consulted - the girlfriend of my mum. I do not think, that will advise bad. Especially the second too has confirmed its or her words. For me the best way of contraception - a spiral.

I.e. you already tried or tasted it or him?

Py. Sy. Aunts in the age of " the girlfriend of mother " - doctors of old school when from OK for anything good could not wait. Our young doctors from spirals dissuade, as a rule.

Solar
13.05.2005, 19:41
I.e. you already tried or tasted it or him?

Py. Sy. Aunts in the age of " the girlfriend of mother " - doctors of old school when from OK for anything good could not wait. Our young doctors from spirals dissuade, as a rule.

No, did not try or taste. Simply naslyshana.

And the age of "AUNTS" confused a little... But only by way of FILCHED T.Sejchas is new is newer spirals. But you speak time, that the difference is not present... I do not know, it seems to me very conveniently.

DeLux
15.05.2005, 06:30
I do not know, it seems to me very conveniently.

If to you kazhetstsa, that is convenient, spend experiment. Take kakuju.nit small plastic figovinku, on a thin case the piece of a color delay will approach or suit and thrust to itself in a mouth. Also try so to resemble denyok even. (well it is desirable to spend experiment of the house that for siim employment or occupation to not be zastignutym and on conversations to not distract.) Uslovie-she should tyrkatsja in both cheeks simultaneously. How much or As far as it conveniently also does not irritate mucous will tell to me after experiment.

Solar
15.05.2005, 23:19
If to you kazhetstsa, that is convenient, spend experiment. Take kakuju.nit small plastic figovinku, on a thin case the piece of a color delay will approach or suit and thrust to itself in a mouth. Also try so to resemble denyok even. (well it is desirable to spend experiment of the house that for siim employment or occupation to not be zastignutym and on conversations to not distract.) Uslovie-she should tyrkatsja in both cheeks simultaneously. How much or As far as it conveniently also does not irritate mucous will tell to me after experiment.

I do not wish to argue, but in fact many women use this method. My friends in delight from a spiral.

MK
16.05.2005, 18:28
I do not know, it seems to me very conveniently.

deljuks - gallantly!

More precisely you will not tell or say,

I would not be desirable to speak me here about those problems with the female health which has got owing to kind vrachihe which pushed to me different, well, very good spiralki,

But alas, it so,

While itself the author of a topic through it will not pass or not take place, will not understand to me it seems,

It is very sad, that study on the mistakes or errors,