PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I know, I know..

Anastasiy
30.01.2005, 20:18
I know, I know that here kind one hundred that about tablets.. But pogovirite with me, and?

Me 2 years the doctor persuades pist tablets, and I all shall not be solved in any way. To give birth or travail to me in any way it is impossible while... 50 % of risk extrauterine, already time was and 2 abortions... The Condom with the constant partner somehow not that, especially not 100 % a reliable way.

Have written out to me Levora 0.15/30-28, on Russian Internet anything about her is not present, and in English, only that that at me on a paper, any discussions at forums.

And more: about smoking all is painted, and here about alcohol. I do not speak about drunkenness but if their years to accept that it is impossible fault or wine is given on prazdnichek?

Perepolotila all Internet, everywhere promise, that only old tablets led to negative effects and nabiraniju weights, and new, well in any comparison. Still that write that they reduce risk of a cancer increase or enlarge reduce a sexual inclination on the contrary... To that to believe? Devchenki who accepts, share!

anais
25.02.2005, 00:10
Alcohol to drink it is possible, the effect from it or this does not decrease. And libido at the beginning at me has personally decreased, but it was then restored (at longer reception).

Hollyhock
03.03.2005, 18:23
a u menya bylo takoe uzhasnoe samochuvstvie ot tabletok. suicidal'noi stala takaya shiza byla. bolee togo menya toshnilo, vsya poshla pyatnami, muzhu nagovorila gadostei, tak chto eshe i po etoi prichine seks otsutstvoval, ne schitaya toi chto mne sovsem ne hotelos'. brosila ya eto delo. ah da veny eshe povylazili.

DeLux
28.06.2005, 18:05
Gy. I sometimes tably washed down with beer.

That that one write one, others another et too it is explainable: the etiology of resulted or brought illnesses or diseases can be different: if as a result of analyses it is found out, which, t depending on it or this either appoint or nominate OK or cancel.