PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Temperature at a gastritis?

Baba Manya
22.02.2005, 20:46
Whether there can be a temperature at a gastritis? The stomach or belly hurts me about one week. Appetite astable. That it is ready to gobble up all on light from an idea on meal turns back. And the temperature has slightly risen, somewhere 37 with copecks. Znobit. To the doctor I can not get out while. There Is no time. But I am afraid that will have, if it will proceed.

Paris
27.02.2005, 02:33
The woman Attracting necessarily go to the doctor, the inflammation what can or bleeds a gastritis, eto can cause or call temperature!

Baba Manya
02.03.2005, 08:39
Well I shall go, I shall go, have persuaded Though I do not think that bleeds. I think that pains would be where more strongly. At me still it is a lot of stress in a life, experiences of everyones. At job a madhouse. There is no time to eat plainly. All the day I suck coffee and dietary coca-cola. And most amusing that that a head hot, but ends of fingers ice.

Jane
03.03.2005, 08:30
At an acute gastritis moget to be the temperature. At me at acute 40 was. Stop Attracting kolu to drink, she will finish to a ulcer! almagelchiku it is better a spoon, and orange taste..

Kava
04.03.2005, 14:37
Well I shall go, I shall go, have persuaded Though I do not think that bleeds. I think that pains would be where more strongly. At me still it is a lot of stress in a life, experiences of everyones. At job a madhouse. There is no time to eat plainly. All the day I suck coffee and dietary coca-cola. And most amusing that that a head hot, but ends of fingers ice.

There can be such temperature at a gastritis, at me happens so, and is usual before kritich. In the days, slightly the gastritis starts to hurt or be ill;be sick, temperature nearby 37 and legs-arms or legs-hand;foots-arms ice

MadCat
05.03.2005, 02:23
Man, bleeds or not, to check up easily.

I apologize for frankness if bleeds the feces will be black color.

Also stop you this Kolu.

ks
07.03.2005, 04:26
mozet eto kishe4nij gripp?

Baba Manya
07.03.2005, 19:12
At an acute gastritis moget to be the temperature. At me at acute 40 was. Stop Attracting kolu to drink, she will finish to a ulcer! almagelchiku it is better a spoon, and orange taste..

Not, up to 40 at me in a life the temperature did not reach. And the stomach or belly hurts not sharply, and as though its or his arm or hand someone mnyot as if have compressed from within. And that that kola harmful, it is exact. But I drink it or her because at job anything else near at hand is not present, and kolu to us free-of-charge give out.

Baba Manya
09.03.2005, 14:57

Probably. At us epidemic rotovirusa was. To put has brought from sadika.

Jane
09.03.2005, 23:51
And that that kola harmful, it is exact. But I drink it or her because at job anything else near at hand is not present, and kolu to us free-of-charge give out.

ohrenet it is simple! Well I certainly heard about experiment in staffs or states to give kolu to employees that from a coffeine a head worked... But about a gastritis certainly conversation did not come... First kolu it is free-of-charge, then the sick-list to employees. Or at you it is not paid? All is sense to a management or manual to reflect... Let tea free of charge is better pour.

About an acute gastritis: at itself also the nausea happens both a vomiting, and a pain such that in a syncope to fall it is possible. So likely nevertheless not a gastritis. And here at an inflammation of appendages the bottom of a stomach or belly hurts also temperature

skarlet
12.03.2005, 07:23

Pancake, I so am afraid of these infections. It or her has picked up this summer at job and before flying to holiday to Tunis

Sensations terrible, never thought, that simultaneously can hotetsja both from below and from above

Then three days died. More shortly first two days in Tunis except for ice-cream nothing climbed.

So hardly it is a virus.

In occasion of cooks. I do not know as she but I rubbish in the form of forfeits have similar healed a ulcer of a duodenum. Put to me on uzi entot the diagnosis put, attacks were wild. And here about 3 years ago has passed in other firm and one summer in a heat often motyljalas across Moscow in obnimku with fantoj.

Then it was necessary to do or make for diagnostics uzi and have told or said, that all has passed or has taken place

Baba Manya
20.03.2005, 00:25
And that that kola harmful, it is exact. But I drink it or her because at job anything else near at hand is not present, and kolu to us free-of-charge give out.

ohrenet it is simple! Well I certainly heard about experiment in staffs or states to give kolu to employees that from a coffeine a head worked... But about a gastritis certainly conversation did not come... First kolu it is free-of-charge, then the sick-list to employees. Or at you it is not paid? All is sense to a management or manual to reflect... Let tea free of charge is better pour.

About an acute gastritis: at itself also the nausea happens both a vomiting, and a pain such that in a syncope to fall it is possible. So likely nevertheless not a gastritis. And here at an inflammation of appendages the bottom of a stomach or belly hurts also temperature

At us sick-lists are paid, but them give very little. And a head at me and so cooks, without koly. I kolu drink because it would be desirable sladenkogo, but I drink dietary, with aspartamom. What, I and for it probably should be abused? Probably... Aspartam too not from the most useful things. But it is better kola than tobacco. At us women flight go to smoke. I do not adjoin them, and they think that I become presumptuous.

From what to be to an inflammation of appendages? Never such it was observed earlier. Though it is necessary to check up. Something pulls a bottom of a stomach or belly. It can is valid appendages? That that me does not tear it precisely.

Baba Manya
22.03.2005, 01:27

Pancake, I so am afraid of these infections. It or her has picked up this summer at job and before flying to holiday to Tunis

Sensations terrible, never thought, that simultaneously can hotetsja both from below and from above

Then three days died. More shortly first two days in Tunis except for ice-cream nothing climbed.

So hardly it is a virus.

In occasion of cooks. I do not know as she but I rubbish in the form of forfeits have similar healed a ulcer of a duodenum. Put to me on uzi entot the diagnosis put, attacks were wild. And here about 3 years ago has passed in other firm and one summer in a heat often motyljalas across Moscow in obnimku with fantoj.

Then it was necessary to do or make for diagnostics uzi and have told or said, that all has passed or has taken place

Rotovirusy different happen. Children small tears, because at them ventricles gentle. And the adult person can nothing test except for a nausea and a stomach ache.

On the bill forfeits... Why fantoj treat? I know, at a toxicosis advise simply transparent unsweet aerated water or mineralku. But a forfeit? What in a forfeit except for an orange paint?

Jane
31.03.2005, 07:42
At us sick-lists are paid, but them give very little. And a head at me and so cooks, without koly. I kolu drink because it would be desirable sladenkogo, but I drink dietary, with aspartamom. What, I and for it probably should be abused? Probably... Aspartam too not from the most useful things. But it is better kola than tobacco. At us women flight go to smoke. I do not adjoin them, and they think that I become presumptuous.

From what to be to an inflammation of appendages? Never such it was observed earlier. Though it is necessary to check up. Something pulls a bottom of a stomach or belly. It can is valid appendages? That that me does not tear it precisely.

Yes aspartam here and? The acid and stains fret mucous a stomach. We here, in Russia vashche prinorovilis everyones sprajtami teapots from a scum to clean acids in a combination with carbonic gazom-jadrenaja a thing I shall tell or say. And here at us near to city once the waggon was broke with koloj. Maculae from asphalt remains and in a heat and in the winter, couple of years while new asphalt have not rolled up. koloj it seems to me floors it is possible to paint

Man, and appendages prostudit-time to spit. On a cold bench has sat down or the cold breeze on a back has blown and -have arrived. You to itself promni eto a place that bolit-appendages the lowermost and from two parties or sides when palpiruesh-oshchshchushchenie a dense morbid globule, at an inflammation there the liquid accumulates.

Recover! We here all forum for you experience!

Baba Manya
03.04.2005, 07:01
Yes aspartam here and? The acid and stains fret mucous a stomach. We here, in Russia vashche prinorovilis everyones sprajtami teapots from a scum to clean acids in a combination with carbonic gazom-jadrenaja a thing I shall tell or say. And here at us near to city once the waggon was broke with koloj. Maculae from asphalt remains and in a heat and in the winter, couple of years while new asphalt have not rolled up. koloj it seems to me floors it is possible to paint

Man, and appendages prostudit-time to spit. On a cold bench has sat down or the cold breeze on a back has blown and -have arrived. You to itself promni eto a place that bolit-appendages the lowermost and from two parties or sides when palpiruesh-oshchshchushchenie a dense morbid globule, at an inflammation there the liquid accumulates.

Recover! We here all forum for you experience!

Oh what all of you kind, careful Already on soul or douche has become warmer.

At me such question: how it is possible to chill an internal organ? Me of this inflammation of appendages frightened from 5 years. Type, do not go for a drive from a hill on the priest, you will chill appendages, children will not be, in marriage will not leave. I can something I do not understand? Why appendages? And why it is impossible to chill a lien, or heart? On how much I understand it, to chill it is possible a muscle. But how it is possible to chill an organ? Unless the organism does not adjust or regulate a body temperature? It that, some kind of internal obmorazhivanie?

Jane
06.04.2005, 03:38
[me such question: how it is possible to chill an internal organ? Me of this inflammation of appendages frightened from 5 years. Type, do not go for a drive from a hill on the priest, you will chill appendages, children will not be, in marriage will not leave. I can something I do not understand? Why appendages? And why it is impossible to chill a lien, or heart? On how much I understand it, to chill it is possible a muscle. But how it is possible to chill an organ? Unless the organism does not adjust or regulate a body temperature? It that, some kind of internal obmorazhivanie?

And here it is possible. Kidneys and appendages. Are probably badly protected. I here have sat in the southern summer evening on stone porozhke-and pzhalsta in bolnichku.

Baba Manya
16.04.2005, 03:21
I do not speak that you are not right, all is simply strange it. For 13 years of residing at the USA I never heard about zastuzhivanie internal organs. Just as warm milk here children do not treat. During cold give the cold juices dissolved by water that the throat hurted or was ill;was sick less.

Jane
18.04.2005, 20:17
I do not speak that you are not right, all is simply strange it. For 13 years of residing at the USA I never heard about zastuzhivanie internal organs. Just as warm milk here children do not treat. During cold give the cold juices dissolved by water that the throat hurted or was ill;was sick less.

And che, hurts less?

At me from cold naborot is worse, milk the truth I do not drink, I drink tea hot with honey, supik chicken..

Jane
30.04.2005, 20:25
ishche a pneumonia has recollected, tozh from a frigorism can be.

Baba Manya
18.05.2005, 11:11

And che, hurts less?

At me from cold naborot is worse, milk the truth I do not drink, I drink tea hot with honey, supik chicken..

Local doctors consider or count that from cold the tumour in a throat falls down, it is easier to swallow. Probably to that that. But milk do not advise to drink at cold because lactose stimulates allocation soplej.

Baba Manya
28.06.2005, 17:45
ishche a pneumonia has recollected, tozh from a frigorism can be.

Yes is not present, not all so is simple. One cold in itself is not harmful. Why people in the winter are ill or sick is more often? Because at them from a cold dries up mucous nasopharynxes, and microbes is easier take root into it or her. People spend a lot of time in the closed premises or rooms where hot air circulates on all building, people inhale another's microbes, and further already there is a chain reaction.

And the inflammation of lungs on an empty place from a cold does not arise. Pneumonias are subject people with the weakened or easied immunity. If at the person reaches an inflammation of lungs, means to him it is necessary to treat not only lungs but also all organism. I while a vein in University, ran in shorts with wet golovj in January on stadium, and though henna. And shchas happy home life and career have finished me to that that constantly somewhere something hurts me, something whence is allocated.