PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Girls, and you often go to the gynecologist?

Страницы : [1] 2 3

bilir1
24.01.2005, 02:54
Any more first time I hear from different familiar women: there were no at the gynecologist some years, and what for to go, problems any are not present. Thus typical such girl already had some sexual partners, and an idea that to the gynecologist would be time, in its or her head do not arise. Many never in a life did or made the analysis on a chlamydia, for example (I shall repeat, having replaced some partners).

Here today again... The Friend has told, that reduced the new girl to the gynecologist - for it or her in it or her 23 it... Well almost first time. Not including 2-3 prophylactic medical examinations at school and HIGH SCHOOL.

People, I in a shock. Since the childhood mum has learned me, that the gynecologist is as the dentist: a minimum yearly if the sexual life is not present - all the same to it or him;them it is necessary to go, if is - especially. Really at us in the country it is so much women - a silly woman also do not understand such elementary things?..

Sash149
25.01.2005, 15:43
The gynecologist and the stomatologist yearly it is stable

asya
27.01.2005, 10:03
eeeeeee

When I to the gynecologist go, she asks me: " on what complain? ", and I respond her, that so is simple, to be checked up, she of that... Looks at me as on a silly woman

Word... And tut-silly women, and there silly women))

Natalia Lorh
03.02.2005, 15:00
The gynecologist 2 times a year. There there is a threat of cancer neoplasms, a cat. Can not disturb, and when zabespokojat - late will be.

At the girl-friend casually in 29 years a cancer of a uterus have found. Zero tsadija. In time have seized. But a slice of a uterus cut off.....

Flada
07.02.2005, 04:59
One - two times a year if nichyo does not disturb. Into standard "program" enter: uzi, a colposcopy, a smear, survey of mammary glands...

If trably that as required

Yes, I too know such girls, that seldom go to the gynecologist.... And in an Internet then there are branches " the help! What to do or make and who it is guilty, at me have found: " and further half med.spravochnika

rizik
17.02.2005, 03:57
eeeeeee

When I to the gynecologist go, she asks me: " on what complain? ", and I respond her, that so is simple, to be checked up, she of that... Looks at me as on a silly woman

Similarly...

Alexander
20.02.2005, 17:46
The same! Nothing disturbs? Good-bye!

And still, in such cases, they very much like nonexistent diseases to find and "treat" them then for considerable all the same money. It is necessary to hand over analyses in different places - the fact.

I remember, my sister put Naval Forces so to her have told or said - to be checked it is necessary yearly. Only when she has come in a year - have looked or seen as at the patient, like: if you not korchishsja from a pain also are not present bleedings - all ok so " bring down from here, the darling! ".

gandim
05.03.2005, 19:28

The same chicken-feed, once hardly with tears did not prove, that the secret sense is not present in visiting. And so - yearly it is stable, if there are questions - in process of their entering

Ira
09.03.2005, 08:45
, Well such histories terrible at me are not present. Once wished to hand over (under own initiative) the analysis on all he of dollars 80 costs or stands to an infection (which before pregnancy do or make). So the doctor has dissuaded, a pier smears all normal, any suspicion, nafig babki to throw out? (and it in paid clinic!!!)

vasa_r
15.03.2005, 06:26
If you not korchishsja from a pain also are not present bleedings - all ok so " bring down from here, the darling! ". Anything to itself.... It in gos.ucherezhdenijah probably?

ks-1977
15.03.2005, 14:03
I go time to two-rub or -three months, as I try to get rid of a hydrosalpinx in a uterine pipe ((

In so while problems were not, time in half a year

Immortal
17.03.2005, 17:51
Anything to itself.... It in gos.ucherezhdenijah probably?

Precisely I do not know - in the same place where put vms.

Most likely in zhens consultations.

Probably, for them it is normal, if the woman with a spiral many years goes and is not checked.

And what there grandmothers-dinosaurs work....

So the doctor has dissuaded, a pier smears all normal, any suspicion, nafig babki to throw out? (and it in paid clinic!!!)

Paid clinics different happen, only back I about it or this did not know some time

But has grown wiser quickly...

sr2k
24.03.2005, 16:53
About... This subject risks to beat a subject about that, skoka who once a day washes

On a subject

With the gynecologist I live

I go to show purposefully on the average yearly.. Well can in an one and a half

As complaints are not present also the partner odyn - nafig more?

IR
30.03.2005, 01:27
Not. At me the normal gynecologist, she understands when I simply so I come. But I at it or her the truth a year two was not To her a horse-radish will reach from job... Ran under the insurance to another, but it is necessary, it is necessary to the .

And so I consider or count - the minimum two times nadog to go to a year. And analyses everyones on an infection it would be necessary to hand over periodically, dazh if the partner one...

Motja
30.03.2005, 07:09
Two times a year stably.

To me pipka the road, even if niche not besspokoit

Dzhuliana
09.04.2005, 19:41
And analyses everyones on an infection it would be necessary to hand over periodically, dazh if the partner one...

It is type " trust, but check "?

Svetlana H.
14.04.2005, 07:17
With the gynecologist I live

nda.. Has not from the first understood...

In all rest it absolutely agree..

Problems are - in process of their decision, problems are not present, once a year-one and a half...

So.. And ter it is necessary sja for shkirku and to the doctor.. For a long time was not.. Kick mja, and?

Mebius
15.04.2005, 02:02
All to the doctor a march!

COy-two)

The last year was at the gynecologist in paid clinic on preventive treatment by curative muds

uh, a thing

Any inflammations, any troubles the whole year

krasatishcha

And, chessna grja, sex uluchshilsi

Once again I descend or go it is fast, likely

Not pomeshait)

Sergey Mashinski
18.04.2005, 15:04
The last year was at the gynecologist in paid clinic on preventive treatment by curative muds

And papadrobnee?

All to the doctor a march!

COy-two)

mem, is, mem!

(Has risen on standing at attention and has rushed off to make an appointment with the doctor)

Cooking
21.04.2005, 18:30
, It in ufe so address-phone to give here sense is not enough

eeee, treatment to describe?

mozht, privatom luchch?

And that chtot is constraining to me

snegina
29.04.2005, 00:04
And here a pancake to the stomatologist me nivazmozhno to drag! (((((((((((((

Check
02.05.2005, 02:36
At all I do not know.

It is type a paranoia. And suddenly that last time have not found?

Well and if more often to change partners then the god ordered to be checked constantly

Linax
07.05.2005, 06:37
About... This subject risks to beat a subject about that, skoka who once a day washes

That most wished to write

Marat
08.05.2005, 11:07
eee.. I as usually do not look a profile.. sorri

And all the same mona in coffee-washed or -soaps about treatment? What they there did or made? mona without special details

O.Mihajlova
15.05.2005, 04:35
And can here zapostit in brief, what there is a mud treatment? Well hotjab in what kind muds influence (trays or basins, wads or still as)