PDA

Просмотр полной версии : How it is necessary to survey a breast?

Enamoured
23.04.2005, 16:56
I here hear all time that it is necessary to survey a breast independently. And as, nobody speaks. Itself I can not find anywhere. Tell, how it to do or make, on what attention to turn. I like do not complain on what, but whether it is not enough....

Baba Manya
01.05.2005, 06:31
I here hear all time that it is necessary to survey a breast independently. And as, nobody speaks. Itself I can not find anywhere. Tell, how it to do or make, on what attention to turn. I like do not complain on what, but whether it is not enough....

Look on the Internet, there a great lot of clauses or articles with pictures. There are many clauses or articles in English. Look on a subject:

self breast exam

Lejla
03.05.2005, 05:36
For 7-12 day of a menses. An arm or a hand to lift highly, small pillows of fingers feel a breast, do not forget about axillary hollows.

Enamoured
10.05.2005, 02:31
Just on ramblere has found links, and all of them with viruses. Casper cuts, does not start up me. Here so.

And here still it is possible to consider or count a question, what "finds" suspicious?

I.e. I when to the gynecologist went (very long ago), she to me looked, nothing has found. I at all do not know, how it should be. What to search for that???????

The visitor
11.05.2005, 23:27
Just on ramblere has found links, and all of them with viruses. Casper cuts, does not start up me. Here so.

And here still it is possible to consider or count a question, what "finds" suspicious?

I.e. I when to the gynecologist went (very long ago), she to me looked, nothing has found. I at all do not know, how it should be. What to search for that???????

That vydeleny from papillas there would be no, inspissations and shishechek, that would hurt was not. And in general it is necessary to mammologu to address.

Bagirka
28.06.2005, 11:53
Is better to make uzi if something confuses.