PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Throws that in fever, in a cold

Baba Manya
06.05.2005, 00:00
In, at me the second subject for a day. Something I have ached... More shortly, began to notice behind itself that me throws that in fever, in a cold. Such sensation happens, as if the temperature has risen. I measure by the digital thermometer in a mouth, and all is normal. But then I measure aural termomentrom, and she raised or increased. In a mouth it is cold, and to a head and ears it is hot. That me znobit I am hot, also it would be desirable to remove or take off all clothes. Think, these are hormones, PMS can be? And that I have already put myself a heap of lethal diagnoses, from Diabetum up to a leukemia. Or me first of all a head to treat?

The mistress of Copper Mountain
11.05.2005, 11:41
The woman Attracting, call a doctor or fast, it is better to disturb doctors, than to doubt and not is, to sleep, putting to itself diagnoses.

Let will arrive, will look or see, will calm can be, and is not present, so you will know that with you and that in this case it is necessary to do or make.

Especially so it is serious - a head.. And there a brain...

Urgently to doctors!!!

Baba Manya
14.05.2005, 19:51
Well a moustache, Hozjaushka, have calmed me... Yes I shall not tell or say that to me already so badly. In opinion of does not fork, the head is not turned. Yesterday vytoshnilo, but probably because has drunk some tomato juice on a hungry stomach. At me, understand, hormones not by way of. I have stopped to drink OK, and now at me hormones are restored.

Kitten Gav
23.05.2005, 15:48
Marinka!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that to you hrenovo... But I neigh I sit............

Head treat!!! And it is less samodiagnostirujsja!!!

Marish, sometimes it is very bad a lot of the nobility!

Happens such, sit down, have a rest, the seagull have a drink or koktejlchik think!

glavnnoe distract from it or this!

Baba Manya
28.05.2005, 00:42
Marinka!!!!!!!!!!!!

I understand that to you hrenovo... But I neigh I sit............

Head treat!!! And it is less samodiagnostirujsja!!!

Marish, sometimes it is very bad a lot of the nobility!

Happens such, sit down, have a rest, the seagull have a drink or koktejlchik think!

glavnnoe distract from it or this!

Thanks, Innochka though you have amused me. I not the physician, never studied as the physician, but at me " illness or disease of the third course " when you find at yourself incurable tumours. At me this chicken-feed has begun one and a half year ago. Pereodicheski I at myself find something. But the body temperature at me really skips. That in fever, in a cold. Can it is valid hormones?

And if to think so to me is from for what to feel hrenovo. In the street it is cold, I do not leave almost to breathe air. At job air office, worthless. I drink waters insufficiently, it is a lot of coffee, I eat irregularly, I cry or pay much, I experience, a burden in myself insult, rage, insufficiently often I go to church. Here now it is a pity to me of the stepfather. Catches a cold or chills often, everything has become thin, eats a little. That, it is asked, I so experience from for the person which to me in effect another's and does not like me so strongly?

Kitten Gav
28.05.2005, 10:08
Marish, not looking at a cold find an opportunity to be on air even minutes 20-30 in day

Only do not sit, and go

I know that hardly. But it is necessary!

With church understand itself, here to you nobody the assistant

To pray it is possible also at home, by and large

But do not wear in itself bad, let out or release these steam

Marish, it is pleasant that you experience for the stepfather, but! It or he has wife, your mum, she for it or him experiences! At you is synulja and the husband, here for them and experience

You in fact cannot experience for all all!

Marishka, of itself think, you the young woman, do not decide to itself sores!!!

Marish, you in fact optimistka!!! Look forward!!!

Baba Manya
28.06.2005, 07:32
I had an elementary deaquation. Here my yesterday's supper: a cup of coffee, a bit of dry sausage beef jerkey and a chocolate. I so tried Sashku to feed, that itself have not eaten plainly. He to me already a supper interrupts which time. Climbs on knees: " Mum, look I the TV has broken. Look that I have found inside - gaechka, a bulb! "

For the stepfather himself I do not know why I experience. Today to me has again given out the notation: " do not dare to name me papochkoj, and that people will think that I your holder. " CHesslovo, I do not understand why I so about itself I experience. Probably because he mamin the husband and to live to her does not stir or prevent. Today has come, and he as a mummy lays wrapped up in a white coverlet. I to him: " Papochka, I to you of tomato juice have brought from Russian shop. " And here he to me has given out the notation about that that he to me not papochka. Really, I 9 years in daughters am imposed to him as a silly woman. It is time to fasten and care with it or this of itself and the child.