PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether it is possible to fly?

Страницы : [1] 2

SUGAH
23.01.2005, 19:50
I have started to accept tablets 7 denj back. On them it is written, that if in the first day monthly it is possible to not be protected at once and if on Sunday it is necessary to wait for 7 days. And I have begun on Tuesday, with the beginning of packing. Basically, what difference to a body, on Sunday or on Tuesday, in fact has passed or has taken place 7 days. And the doctor to me pochmu has told or said, that it will be necessary to be protected even days 15 after the beginning of reception. And more a question when after 21 days you do or make a break on monthly, it is necessary to be protected at this time?

Foxy_k
28.01.2005, 12:22
I have started to accept tablets 7 denj back. On them it is written, that if in the first day monthly it is possible to not be protected at once and if on Sunday it is necessary to wait for 7 days. And I have begun on Tuesday, with the beginning of packing. Basically, what difference to a body, on Sunday or on Tuesday, in fact has passed or has taken place 7 days. And the doctor to me pochmu has told or said, that it will be necessary to be protected even days 15 after the beginning of reception. And more a question when after 21 days you do or make a break on monthly, it is necessary to be protected at this time?

With Sunday you me have absolutely confused something

If at you the first day monthly was on the last Thursday and you on the last Thursday have started to drink tablets can not be protected in addition. You for the general or common development the instruction esteem. In what day of a cycle you also tell or say have begun or started reception OK (tobish oral contraceptives, i.e. contraceptive tablets).

In a 7-day's break in reception of tablets in addition to be protected it is not necessary, if the regimen of reception of tablets has not been broken or disturbed!!!!! I.e. if naprotjazhenii 21 days of reception of tablets, you priniaali tablets approximately at a time and at you were not vomitings and diarrheas.

If that - write.

SUGAH
01.02.2005, 21:14
Fo, for the general or common development I read the instruction. There it is written, that it is possible to begin with the first day of a cycle, or since Sunday, it is not dependent on when have begun monthly. I have started to accept not since Sunday, and since Tuesday. Has begun on September, 23rd, and I have started to accept with 27-th. Yesterday has just passed or has just taken place 7 days from the beginning of reception.

Foxy_k
04.02.2005, 01:29
Fo, for the general or common development I read the instruction. There it is written, that it is possible to begin with the first day of a cycle, or since Sunday, it is not dependent on when have begun monthly. I have started to accept not since Sunday, and since Tuesday. Has begun on September, 23rd, and I have started to accept with 27-th. Yesterday has just passed or has just taken place 7 days from the beginning of reception.

First time such I hear. What is this a miracle-Sunday of a tablet?

SUGAH
05.02.2005, 23:25
Fie you, not Fo, and Foksi. Excuse! They are called Yasmin/, can at you them are not present. Are similar on structure on Diana. Well so there if to not begin with the first day of a cycle, and other day, but from the beginning of a pack?

Foxy_k
06.02.2005, 11:08
Fie you, not Fo, and Foksi. Excuse! They are called Yasmin/, can at you them are not present. Are similar on structure on Diana. Well so there if to not begin with the first day of a cycle, and other day, but from the beginning of a pack?

Yes there is at us this preparation. Simply at us she is called JARINA!!!!!

1. You can start to accept tablets with pervyogo day monthly. In this case you can already not be protected from first day of reception.

2. You can start to accept tablets up to 5 days of a menstrual cycle, but in this case, it is necessary for you to be protected in addition the first week of reception!

SUGAH
11.02.2005, 23:30
Fuh! Uspokoila! Spasibki!

Foxy_k
16.02.2005, 04:06
Fuh! Uspokoila! Spasibki!

Yes no trouble. Success.

morbid
21.02.2005, 04:31
And more a question when after 21 days you do or make a break on monthly, it is necessary to be protected at this time?

Doctors spoke all to me that is necessary. In fact during mesjachnih too it is possible to fly. [/quote]

Foxy_k
24.02.2005, 10:32
And more a question when after 21 days you do or make a break on monthly, it is necessary to be protected at this time?

Doctors spoke all to me that is necessary. In fact during mesjachnih too it is possible to fly.

[/quote]

No, it is not necessary! If you prinmali correctly tablets, in 7- a break kontartseptivnoe action of tablets is saved.

The visitor
24.02.2005, 23:42
I too all over again was surprised, what for Sunday?! In fact to an organism to spit, Sunday or not. To me too it all over again misled. In US practically all tablets begin in the first vosk.posle the beginnings monthly that it was easier to consider or count days and that as nothing perepunat. I on an old habit begin in the first day monthly! So all a fascicle!

Yaska
26.02.2005, 20:08
Doctors spoke all to me that is necessary. In fact during mesjachnih too it is possible to fly.

Strange doctors. In instructions it is usually written sovem another

The visitor
28.02.2005, 17:15

Poshla i prochitala instrukciu. Napisano shto vo vremja mesjachnih nado ispolzovat ' kakoe-nibud ' drygoe sredtsvo dlja predohranenija.

DeLux
06.03.2005, 03:52
Poshla i prochitala instrukciu. Napisano shto vo vremja mesjachnih nado ispolzovat ' kakoe-nibud ' drygoe sredtsvo dlja predohranenija.

It is not necessary to use any additional agents. In the first because I know under indications, secondly - two years of "personal" experience.

Lvenochek
06.03.2005, 16:11
Here so.. First a subject " when it is possible to begin ", and now " how to not fly "

Business is felt has put in motion! Success to you!

The visitor
10.03.2005, 19:23
... And you did not have a vomiting and diarrheas.

If that - write.

And how the diarrhea can affect or influence contraceptive effect? I just one week ago had a poisoning. It is Literally 3 days has spent in a toilet... Now additional preservation is necessary?

DeLux
12.03.2005, 10:45
... And you did not have a vomiting and diarrheas.

If that - write.

And how the diarrhea can affect or influence contraceptive effect? I just one week ago had a poisoning. It is Literally 3 days has spent in a toilet... Now additional preservation is necessary?

The absorption of operating or working substance, in this connection effect incomplete decreases. Additional preservation Is required.

anais
19.03.2005, 20:53

The strange instruction at you. In mine it is written, that is not necessary, and I 2 years as follow her, yet have not flown.

SUGAH
20.03.2005, 10:59
Here so.. First a subject " when it is possible to begin ", and now " how to not fly "

Business is felt has put in motion! Success to you!

It you to me? Thanks

SUGAH
22.03.2005, 20:25

The strange instruction at you. In mine it is written, that is not necessary, and I 2 years as follow her, yet have not flown.

And at me in instructions in general it or this it is not written. But on logic of things, it is not necessary to be protected, because what sense then from tablets if them, for example, accept when no other agents of preservation approach or suit?

The visitor
28.03.2005, 23:09
I so began will be protected by an adhesive tape - to me the doctor has told or said that it is necessary to mould on 1-st Sunday after the beginning of a menses, i.e. menstr. Has begun on Monday - you mould on Sunday, has begun on Saturday - all the same you mould on Sunday

But I so have understood what is it for simplicity otscheta-I now an adhesive tape I change every Sunday with a break for a week after 21 days

Brooklyn Girl
02.04.2005, 12:36
I so began will be protected by an adhesive tape - to me the doctor has told or said that it is necessary to mould on 1-st Sunday after the beginning of a menses, i.e. menstr. Has begun on Monday - you mould on Sunday, has begun on Saturday - all the same you mould on Sunday

But I so have understood what is it for simplicity otscheta-I now an adhesive tape I change every Sunday with a break for a week after 21 days

It I

SUGAH
12.04.2005, 08:14

It I

I too wanted an adhesive tape, but and have not thought up, where it or him to mould.

Brooklyn Girl
22.04.2005, 15:05

It I

I too wanted an adhesive tape, but and have not thought up, where it or him to mould.

And I have found ubodnoe a place - a scapula: also it is not visible and it is not audible it or him there! You forget about an adhesive tape exactly for a week

Madera.
03.05.2005, 17:03
At me a question: whether it is possible zaberemennet last days monthly? Me the colleague has frightened, having told or said, that she so has flown also its or her mum too!